• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

I'm thinking of a plausible reason why Albert would be at the wedding ahead of his charge. :) )

Red said:
I'm thinking of a plausible reason why Albert would be at the wedding ahead of his charge. :) )
He doesn't need to be ahead, you could just plow ahead time wise and fill in the gaps later.

So I can have it that everyone in Kuvira's entourage are at the wedding, it's just that it's not Albert's shift to guard the queen and he's roaming around being a bit nostalgic? xD

Red said:
So I can have it that everyone in Kuvira's entourage are at the wedding, it's just that it's not Albert's shift to guard the queen and he's roaming around being a bit nostalgic? xD
Oh I thought you were talking about entering the mele.

Leusis said:
murder everybody.
hadersnl4.jpg

Lancelot said:
Oh I thought you were talking about entering the mele.
Well, the melee's all but started already. I can just have Albert watch and take note of people he should watch out for.

LittleWolfie said:
A little later than intended but finally got my post up :D Or at least the first one, now for Astris
Never to late to see your brother get bashed in the head by a Hightower :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyonel Hightower isn't anything to scoff at, especially if he decides to kick your ass while you're dealing with somebody else like Lawsen tried to do with Roland. Only difference is Roland had platemail to absorb a lot of the damage from being blindsided. Cayden is only wearing leather armor, Lyonel would probably break something on him.

Leusis said:
Lyonel Hightower isn't anything to scoff at, especially if he decides to kick your ass while you're dealing with somebody else like Lawsen tried to do with Roland. Only difference is Roland had platemail to absorb a lot of the damage from being blindsided. Cayden is only wearing leather armor, Lyonel would probably break something on him.
Probably, though Cayden might have a slightly higher chance of noticing it since Essos doesn't exactly encourage fair play. But at this point any character who's a PC is nothing to be scoffed at

Lancelot said:
>kid
Lyonel is more mature and disciplined than Cayden, he is also happily married.

If anyone is a kid it is Cayden.
Lol can't I make fun xD

@LittleWolfie

You know I wonder how Elia will react to the revelation that Kuriva is a bastard and Daenna plans to make her own claim to the throne as well as Kurivas plan to involve Ibben

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Probably, though Cayden might have a slightly higher chance of noticing it since Essos doesn't exactly encourage fair play. But at this point any character who's a PC is nothing to be scoffed at
Lol can't I make fun xD
Not when your prancing around twirling your baton.

Lancelot said:
Not when your prancing around twirling your baton.
To be fair he's also hugging the edge to not get flanked, he would have to be fighting someone serious who can force him to move if you wanted to get him off there to flank hin

Akio said:
To be fair he's also hugging the edge to not get flanked, he would have to be fighting someone serious who can force him to move if you wanted to get him off there to flank hin
How do you flank someone in a duel?

Akio said:
I'm talking about you back stabbing me, duel is different if it's between those two
Lyonel wouldn't backstab you anyway.

And Lyonels fighting style is mostly defensive with powerful retaliations so who knows how it would play out.

Lancelot said:
Lyonel wouldn't backstab you anyway.
And Lyonels fighting style is mostly defensive with powerful retaliations so who knows how it would play out.
Mhmm it might be hard for Lyonels to get in his inner range of his spear then which could be a problem but as you say who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back