• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Only problem with roland winning is if he fights every hes gonna be tired, hell hes fairly tired and somewhat hurt already

Akio said:
Only problem with roland winning is if he fights every hes gonna be tired, hell hes fairly tired and somewhat hurt already
Eh? If he fights every?

And really, Trevir and his gang have been riding for a while, and they literally just got to the melee, I think. Unless we're allowing a little time for that to not be what's happening.

1. Roland isn't seriously hurt, the mace just took his breath away and likely gave him a bruise, give him a minute of minimal movement and he'll be fine (I intended for him to go to the edge for a bit to get all of his strength back.

2. He's not tired, he's breathing hard from a long exchange with Lawsen after getting the air knocked from his lunges, there is a big difference.

As for Roland winning, that's entirely up to everybody that's in the melee. My opinion on my own character winning will obviously be biased.

I think Rolands chances on winning are high but also his obvious skill that he so blatenly showing off means people will feel worried about their chances around him and probably will try to team him or ambush him which may lead to problems (Cayden likely included in that number)

I honestly dont think Cayden will win because of weapon choice and his lack of stamina unless he gets time to rest between his fights, i just want him to make a name for himself in it

I disappear for a long time, return, still no post from King's Landing. I shall lurk again. xDD

13343081_10206579244415960_3922625377000898886_n.jpg

I was so bored for a long time without internet that I was forced to draw again just to entertain myself. Did a lot of sketches but this was the one I liked the most. The Estranged Lion.

Red said:
I disappear for a long time, return, still no post from King's Landing. I shall lurk again. xDD

I was so bored for a long time without internet that I was forced to draw again just to entertain myself. Did a lot of sketches but this was the one I liked the most. The Estranged Lion.

Thats a really good drawing, and as for posts that tends to happen so you could maybe do a time-skip that could be filled in later?

Red said:

That's pretty good, wish I could draw like that. The King's Landing people are still waiting on @Robyn Banks for their arrival at the wedding, though since the melee has already started I guess they're already fashionably late to the party.

LittleWolfie said:
I was away so have only just seen this, was expecting to have wifi but didn't. The Martells are in the stands as a group
Ok, when you can think you can post? The melee has started and i believe the Martell girls may recognize Caydens fighting style (who just took out 4 guys) and spear, at least the older ones who saw it before he left so they may or may not realize hes fighting there

LittleWolfie said:
I'm starting to write it now, up tomorrow at the latest
KK, thank you. Also we may have one more thing to discuss because we might get a player character lord following us in the form of house Dayne

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnoDomini said:
Hmm, the defeated ones are led into a separate zone? Or are they to return to their rooms or up in the stands?
I just said that they made their way off of the field to be safe.

Speaking of fields I think I will do another Lyonel post, this time with someone more experienced.

AnnoDomini said:
Hmm, the defeated ones are led into a separate zone? Or are they to return to their rooms or up in the stands?
Lancelot said:
I just said that they made their way off of the field to be safe.
Speaking of fields I think I will do another Lyonel post, this time with someone more experienced.
I imagine they go back to their tents to check their wounds then go to the stands if they can to see who wins most likely

Akio said:
I imagine they go back to their tents to check their wounds then go to the stands if they can to see who wins most likely
>checking wounds

Only weak men do that.

Akio said:
I think Rolands chances on winning are high but also his obvious skill that he so blatenly showing off means people will feel worried about their chances around him and probably will try to team him or ambush him which may lead to problems (Cayden likely included in that number)
I honestly dont think Cayden will win because of weapon choice and his lack of stamina unless he gets time to rest between his fights, i just want him to make a name for himself in it
Didn't want to bring us back to this topic but I just need to say that Cayden is the one showing off, Roland is just winning the fights that come to him.

Leusis said:
Didn't want to bring us back to this topic but I just need to say that Cayden is the one showing off, Roland is just winning the fights that come to him.
True, but there is the matter of results of Cayden took out 4 people and Roland 6.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back