• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
I WARNED YOU. I WARNED YOU ALL! EURON'S THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN PLANETOS!
ASfa3iG.jpg
DID YOU READ WHAT HE DOES?

God. Damn. If Euron was in this RP he'd already have the Ironthrone.

TheAncientCenturion said:
DID YOU READ WHAT HE DOES?
God. Damn. If Euron was in this RP he'd already have the Ironthrone.
No, I didn't, but I will and I expect nothing less from the crazy but sane mofo from the Iron Isles.

Oh, don't worry, he will be (whenever one of my character dies...)

Spoilers: Cayden wins the melee. Every contestant is humiliated beyond belief.
Spoilers: His prize? Several crossbow bolts to the chest and quick decapitation soon after :P

Spoilers: Cayden wins the melee. Every contestant is humiliated beyond belief.
It not impossible for him to win, if Roland gets tired out before he gets to him. He already took a hard blow and fought several opponents one of them being pretty strong in the form of Larsen. Depends how well he conserves his strength.

WanderingJester said:
No, I didn't, but I will and I expect nothing less from the crazy but sane mofo from the Iron Isles.

Spoilers: His prize? Several crossbow bolts to the chest and quick decapitation soon after :P
But I'm not getting married, so I can't die here xD

Akio said:
It not impossible for him to win, if Roland gets tired out before he gets to him. He already took a hard blow and fought several opponents one of them being pretty strong in the form of Larsen. Depends how well he conserves his strength.
But I'm not getting married, so I can't die here xD
Robb wasn't getting married either.

tumblr_mar6h9t0Q21ra8x1ao6_500.gif

Akio said:
Yes but I haven't spurred your daughter yet
Being a Dornishman is enough I think.

Are the Rains of Castamere canon in this story? I can't remember if some bard made a song for Tiber yet.
There's a song about Tarbeck Hall. It's not called the Rains of Castamere and it's not as catchy, but it's a song *shrug.

WanderingJester said:
There's a song about Tarbeck Hall. It's not called the Rains of Castamere and it's not as catchy, but it's a song *shrug.
Rude, all the shitting on dornish ever gonna get old xD

WanderingJester said:

By the looks of it he will probably still be in time for the kingsmoot, I think the Iron Isles are freezing too Baratheon levels.

Akio said:
Basically the random knights in the arena to make things interesting till their all gone
Oh, no. You guys can have fun with them. I'll chip in here or there (whenever all the PCs in the pit's posted at least once, so... not soon), but mostly as an observer via Celena or something.

WanderingJester said:
Oh, no. You guys can have fun with them. I'll chip in here or there (whenever all the PCs in the pit's posted at least once, so... not soon), but mostly as an observer via Celena or something.
who else has to post PC wise?

WanderingJester said:
If you remember in Roland's first couple posts when he was first created he was writing a song and had been for a while.

Planned for that to be the rains of castamere.

Oh, right. I'll get on that. It'll just be a short post, I think. Just them stepping onto the field, ready and waiting for it to get underway, yeah? And they'd probably spread themselves out, since it's a free-for-all?

Banter is a given. Wittiness depends on how clever I am right now, which is variable. I'm currently ill on my couch with a laptop.

Fezzes said:
Oh, right. I'll get on that. It'll just be a short post, I think. Just them stepping onto the field, ready and waiting for it to get underway, yeah? And they'd probably spread themselves out, since it's a free-for-all?
Banter is a given. Wittiness depends on how clever I am right now, which is variable. I'm currently ill on my couch with a laptop.
Perhaps if Cayden fights one of them i look forward to some interesting banter xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back