• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Can't we all just agree to team up on Cayden in the melee? We can go back to beating each other straight after but his presence in the pit is really putting me off.

Hypnos said:
Can't we all just agree to team up on Cayden in the melee? We can go back to beating each other straight after but his presence in the pit is really putting me off.
Why? Lol what's wrong with him being there

Hypnos said:
Allow me to answer your question with another question. What isn't wrong with him being there?
Well he's a talented fighter, not the only mercenary in there, hes part of a noble family. He has every reason to be there

Akio said:
Well he's a talented fighter, not the only mercenary in there, hes part of a noble family. He has every reason to be there
He's a mediocre warrior with a poor choice of weaponry, he's the only mercenary there not under the employ of Tiber Lannister, he's Dornish and I don't think he has any reason to be there.

Akio said:
I swear the next time I hear of goata I'm killing a goat priest
Correction, you'll try to kill a goat priest.

Hypnos said:
He's a mediocre warrior with a poor choice of weaponry, he's the only mercenary there not under the employ of Tiber Lannister, he's Dornish and I don't think he has any reason to be there.
Correction, you'll try to kill a goat priest.
He's quite a good warrior, just his weapon isn't the best. Kind of like Khal drogo was an excellent warrior but his disregard towards armor lowers him. Cayden doesn't have the same disregard but he still chose a spear, to be fair no one knows who he is right now, dornish compete in melees and jousts all the time. Oberyn did for one. And why would he not join a joust?

Akio said:
He's quite a good warrior, just his weapon isn't the best. Kind of like Khal drogo was an excellent warrior but his disregard towards armor lowers him. Cayden doesn't have the same disregard but he still chose a spear, to be fair no one knows who he is right now, dornish compete in melees and jousts all the time. Oberyn did for one. And why would he not join a joust?
I though he just didn't want to join the joust since he doesn't have any formal training with a lance.

I don't see any actual problem with Cayden being there. I just like making fun of him because he's dornish and a dick.

Hypnos said:
I though he just didn't want to join the joust since he doesn't have any formal training with a lance.
He has no formal training with a Lance but this is a melee, why would he not join it. And he may join the joust anyway. He doesn't use a Lance and won't expect to win but he'll try and practice before hand and use his superior horsemenship to most to see how far he'd get for fun

Akio said:
He has no formal training with a Lance but this is a melee, why would he not join it. And he may join the joust anyway. He doesn't use a Lance and won't expect to win but he'll try and practice before hand and use his superior horsemenship to most to see how far he'd get for fun
He doesn't need a lance for the melee, I was answering why he wouldn't join the joust.

Akio said:
And why would he not join a joust?
I never said he shouldn't join the melee, I just said that we should all team up and knock him out. I'm glad he's decided to try his chances in the lists, it will make it so much easier to kill his horse.

Hypnos said:
He doesn't need a lance for the melee, I was answering why he wouldn't join the joust.
I never said he shouldn't join the melee, I just said that we should all team up and knock him out. I'm glad he's decided to try his chances in the lists, it will make it so much easier to kill his horse.
I doubt he'd take his horse into the joust, simply because it's so much smaller then another war horse

He'll probably steal Walder's horse just because he's a dick.

Stealing a cripples horse seems to be an appropriate thing for him.

Archon said:
He'll probably steal Walder's horse just because he's a dick.
Stealing a cripples horse seems to be an appropriate thing for him.
I like the idea of Cayden going all the way to Storm's End just to steal Walder's horse.

Akio said:
Probably borrow one from the Martells since he revealed himself afterwards. They have sand steed but not only do
I guess I'll have to kill you're sister's horse first then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
I like the idea of Cayden going all the way to Storm's End just to steal Walder's horse.
I guess I'll have to kill you're sister's horse first then.
Lol pretty sure their sand steeds to. It will probably be a soldiers horse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back