• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

One day the kingsmoot will happen... One day. (At least its not as bad as the Baratheon alliance or Viserys.)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Euron has Valyrian Steel Armor...

[/spoilers]

Please I swear to god no, that sounds utterly terrifying. You could literally almost not be touched wearing a full plate of that stuff

Akio said:
Is Valyrian steel armor and a fucking horn to tame dragons, if he can summon a krykan then it all about wrapped up xD
Euron just became the biggest threat to Westeros South of the Wall. Like. Wow. He's going to use magic to break the only fleet his size south of the Neck. The Royal Fleet did flee North, after Stannis.

Euron just became the biggest threat to Westeros South of the Wall. Like. Wow. He's going to use magic to break the only fleet his size south of the Neck. The Royal Fleet did flee North, after Stannis.
Anyone using magic has been terrifying in the show, Stannis got as far as he did because of his Red Witch, Victoria is being led by his own and god knows what i can say about this now. Hype cookies are real

Victoria? Did you gender swap Victarion. . . ?
lol whoops theres someone in another rp im in named victoria and my mind immeditely snapped to that. I should probably go work on my post now

Why is it so hard to write a post right now, im lacking proper motivation lol I need to go watch oberyn vs the mountain

Akio said:
Why is it so hard to write a post right now, im lacking proper motivation lol I need to go watch oberyn vs the mountain
I watch Eurons kingsmoot speech when I need motivation for a post :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
No I mean for writing in general, it pumps me up and I'm ready to go after it.
Fair enough, I'm getting there though. Ill be able to finish before I sleep, though im debating what to do with him after whether just hang back or seek another engagement after a moment

Here is a link to a cliff notes version, basically, of his time reading.
"The Forsaken": Aeron "The Damphair" TWOW Chapter Summary

Euron. Fuck. Euron is frightening.
I WARNED YOU. I WARNED YOU ALL! EURON'S THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN PLANETOS!

ASfa3iG.jpg

Well house Rykker lost to, from the crownlands. Not like only Westerlands men are being beaten xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back