• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
All of them. All the guys are rushing Cayden xD
Nah seriously though, I'm thinking 3-5.
Sees 100 fodder rushing him* Fuck...

He could probably take 3 with relitive ease due to the fact they probably thing he's just a quick kill. 5 would really test his speed and agility. Though he has the saving grace just because they are all rushing him doesn't mean their allied

TheAncientCenturion said:
VISERYS SHALL AWAIT THE TILT. . .Provided he can go.
He should just go, and be like "cya Tyrell, I got a tourney to win!" and leave xD Surely they won't get mad when Viserys wins and honors them, no?

WanderingJester said:
He should just go, and be like "cya Tyrell, I got a tourney to win!" and leave xD Surely they won't get mad when Viserys wins and honors them, no?
That sounds like a great way for Viserys to die, honor Tyrells at lannisters wedding before invasion

Akio said:
That sounds like a great way for Viserys to die, honor Tyrells at lannisters wedding before invasion
Well, I mean, they won't blame him for not knowing. It's just all suspicions down at the Reach. The Golden Flowers have no proof of the invasion xD .

Also @Robyn Banks, sorry forgot to tag you in my IC post. Just have Kuvira arrive whenever and watch the thing if she wants :P

WanderingJester said:
Well, I mean, they won't blame him for not knowing. It's just all suspicions down at the Reach. The Golden Flowers have no proof of the invasion xD .
Also @Robyn Banks, sorry forgot to tag you in my IC post. Just have Kuvira arrive whenever and watch the thing if she wants :P
Well true

Anyway time to start typing out Caydens personal lesson on how to use a spear with these 4 training dummies, someone better be watching or I'll be disappointed lol

Akio said:
Well true
Anyway time to start typing out Caydens personal lesson on how to use a spear with these 4 training dummies, someone better be watching or I'll be disappointed lol
the other sellswords recognizes it's Cayden and plots to kill him after he exits the melee :P xD

WanderingJester said:
Spoiler: the other sellswords recognizes it's Cayden and plots to kill him after he exits the melee :P xD
Good, I would be very disappointed if they didn't because that would mean Cayden wasn't as impressive in Essos as I thought :P

Damn it guys, I leave for one day and miss all the cool chatting about the melee.

I-Hate-You-All-Gif-Image.gif

Leusis said:
Damn it guys, I leave for one day and miss all the cool chatting about the melee.
I-Hate-You-All-Gif-Image.gif
It's OK Roland can take out his hate on the poor fodder rushing him

Last edited by a moderator:
@AnnoDomini

Also, I totally thought you bailed on this rp, you probably just didn't get a notification of my tagging you in our characters last post together. Glad to have Roland's soon to be prostitute buddy back though.

I'll have my posts up for this tomorrow most likely, things are dying down at uni which is good.

lol, I forgot, did Roland let Lawsen know about the whole "disguised knight" thing? Funny how he managed to see right through it along with his sister xD

I mean nobody was meant to know Roland was the mystery knight and he was pretty careful to make sure nobody watched him get ready or leave his tent. But I guess if anybody saw him it'd be the people who were camping with his men. I mean Lawsen's tent is only feet from Roland's.

Cool cool. Guys feel free to just do the brawl without me doing an update on it. I'll just sit back and enjoy the view ^_^

Well, Liana didn't see through, neither did Gendry, or Rupert. As Gendry did not refer to the guy as Roland, and neither did Fryda. Only Lawsen and Fryda know this.

Where are the Northmen actually marching to? I don't think anyone has told them any kind of plan save to come south with their men and help take out Kuvira.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back