• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
I doubt Lyonel will be leaping alot, he has a sword and shield and on top of that heavy armour.
lol I mean he's gonna try avoiding fights when he can at the start, he's lightly armored so he needs to be careful

Akio said:
lol I mean he's gonna try avoiding fights when he can at the start, he's lightly armored so he needs to be careful
Crap, I thought you were talking about Lyonel. Sorry there mate, but yeah I think Cayden should try and stay on the sidelines so he doesn't get caught in the mosh and clubbed.

Lancelot said:
Crap, I thought you were talking about Lyonel. Sorry there mate, but yeah I think Cayden should try and stay on the sidelines so he doesn't get caught in the mosh and clubbed.
Exactly, he's gonna hang around the edge and use it his advantage.

I forgot about the Clegane girls, one of them is quite the little spit fire, probably Caydens type and the other liking Roland is just funny

Akio said:
I forgot about the Clegane girls, one of them is quite the little spit fire, probably Caydens type and the other liking Roland is just funny
Is Cayden planning on sexy timing everyone?

Lancelot said:
Is Cayden planning on sexy timing everyone?
lol please don't take everything I say seriously about Cayden relationship wise. Cayden looks around and is a player but I'm just mentioning those who might interest him if he had the chance. Of he's woeing one girl he's not gonna try to woe a second at the same time, doesn't work that way. He's a bit like Tyrion in that regard even if he knows or plans to keep a relationship kind of temporary hes still loyal to then in that time

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
lol please don't take everything I say seriously about Cayden relationship wise. Cayden looks around and is a player but I'm just mentioning those who might interest him if he had the chance. Of he's woeing one girl he's not gonna try to woe a second at the same time, doesn't work that way. He's a bit like Tyrion in that regard even if he knows or plans to keep a relationship kind of temporary hes still loyal to then in that time
Hey I never said that was a bad thing.

You gotta make the eight yknow?

Lancelot said:
Hey I never said that was a bad thing.
You gotta make the eight yknow?
I would agree if I wasn't pretty sure he's already made the 8 many times over. Granted he's perfectly willing to share his bed if the person he's woeing is agreeable to it, whether it be with other woman or even other men though hes more bi leaning to girl side then bi leaning towards guys

Akio said:
I would agree if I wasn't pretty sure he's already made the 8 many times over. Granted he's perfectly willing to share his bed if the person he's woeing is agreeable to it, whether it be with other woman or even other men though hes more bi leaning to girl side then bi leaning towards guys
You better hope there's no faith militant.

Lancelot said:
You better hope there's no faith militant.
Of the faith militant ever came into being to the point they want to kill people against their ways the north and much of dorne as well as the iron islands would need to die lol

Akio said:
Of the faith militant ever came into being to the point they want to kill people against their ways the north and much of dorne as well as the iron islands would need to die lol
The don't care about the North or the Iron Isles, they know those lands were never Faith of the Seven, however they hate Rhollor and Valyrian gods because they invaded and ruled over them.

Lancelot said:
The don't care about the North or the Iron Isles, they know those lands were never Faith of the Seven, however they hate Rhollor and Valyrian gods because they invaded and ruled over them.
Still a lot of dornish you need to kill, executing a prince of Dorne out of hand despite how much everyone jokes about it is generally a bad idea

Akio said:
Still a lot of dornish you need to kill, executing a prince of Dorne out of hand despite how much everyone jokes about it is generally a bad idea
Why? The Dornish are faith of the Seven, only the Greenbloods a rare few who are not.

They don't kill people for not living exactly by the seven pointed star lol.

Sin is in everyone, you just need to attone for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Then Dorne rebels, so you get an excuse to kill all Dornishmen?

Finally.

Lancelot said:
Why? The Dornish are faith of the Seven, only the Greenbloods a rare few who are not.
They don't kill people for not living exactly by the seven pointed star lol.

Sin is in everyone, you just need to attone for it.
Ya but they do their own little abridged thing, after all paralamors and sleeping with a lot of people isn't exactly frowned upon in Dorne. Good luck getting Cayden to swear to only have sex when he's married

Users who are viewing this thread

Back