• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
I personally enjoy the show Daario, kind of bothers me that he looks so plain compared to the books though, I wouldn't mind Euron killing him though... actually I wouldn't mind if anyone was killed by Euron except for maybe Meera, Tormund and Septon Meribald.

I really hope that Dragonbinder is in the show and that he is successful in stealing a dragon and wrecking their shit. Also I like Asha and Theon but I am a bit iffy on them in the show, I don't like what has happened to them and I also like their actors so I am pretty torn.
OL BLUE BEARD! I might not be able to take him seriously if he had that, but they coulda kept his other flamboyant tendencies. He's kinda forgettable, for me at least. Well, compared to the whole cast. Obviously he stands out in the Dany group...largely due to how small it is.

Tomund will die in Snowbowl, calling it now. They'll need to have a big "good guy" death, to drive home what actually was lost/gained. And he's. . .Sorta been hanging on for a while now. I think his time is coming. Agreed on the others. Especially Meera. For reasons.

That'd be awesome if it went from, like, "They do not show!" to "SICK IT GREENLANDERS!" I am very hopeful. But part of me feels like this might be Dorne 2.0. It shouldn't be, because they didn't cut out 70% of the plot for the Ironborn *cough* Young Griff *cough*.

Asha/Yara is a meh for me in the show. She's fun in the books, but the show has rarely given her much time. I love Book Theon, and I love Alfie's acting on show Theon. But I feel like his character is weaker then his book self, mostly from writing and not from acting.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Did this die? I literally just got a notification after like 2 weeks.

[/QUOTE]
No it didn't, but things slowed down. Quite a bit.

It's just that time of the year, a lot of us are busy-to-the-bone due to school/college/uni and exams/assignment deadlines.

Not even gonna lie, I actually liked the whole hold the door thing, I don't know if that's bad or not.

Man, I absolutely loved everything about that episode.

R.I.P Hodor, you held the door. ;-;

EURON KING! EURON KING! EURON KING!

Other than that... At least Meera survived :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lancelot @Robyn Banks You don't need to write anything but could you at least tell us if any of your characters will be in the melee so that we can get on with it, it's been about a week now and Tiber Lannister still hasn't bedded his wife.

@Akio @Crimson smile I should get my computer back tomorrow at some point so the Goat Priest may finally make an appearance.

Hypnos said:
@Lancelot @Robyn Banks You don't need to write anything but could you at least tell us if any of your characters will be in the melee so that we can get on with it, it's been about a week now and Tiber Lannister still hasn't bedded his wife.
@Akio @Crimson smile I should get my computer back tomorrow at some point so the Goat Priest may finally make an appearance.
Alright, good to note

Can someone bring me up to date? I mean, I don't know if I should just skip ahead to inside Castelry Rock, or just write the whole frikin' journey from Roland's camp to the Rock. And if so, I want to know where to interveen and it's just too much for my depressed head. :c

AnnoDomini said:
Can someone bring me up to date? I mean, I don't know if I should just skip ahead to inside Castelry Rock, or just write the whole frikin' journey from Roland's camp to the Rock. And if so, I want to know where to interveen and it's just too much for my depressed head. :c
The melees about to start like in 5 in RP minutes so all traveling should be done. Watching the melee or joining it is all that's happening now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back