• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

@WanderingJester What sort of pace are you going for with Trevir and his lot (I should come up with a name for them) being shown to their rooms and heading off to the melee? Give Trevir a little interaction with the head of the Lionguard who I shamefully can't remember the name of? Or just end up at the melee at the end of the post?

Fezzes said:
@WanderingJester What sort of pace are you going for with Trevir and his lot (I should come up with a name for them) being shown to their rooms and heading off to the melee? Give Trevir a little interaction with the head of the Lionguard who I shamefully can't remember the name of? Or just end up at the melee at the end of the post?
Well I'd like to start the melee eventually so maybe everyone gets to the melee eventually :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Fezzes said:
Oh, I kind of wanted Trevir and his crew to be like "oh crap the tourney's starting? We better haul ass to the melee pit" then drop their stuff off real quick and run down to the tourney. You know, if they want to actually be in the melee or watch it. If they're not interested then at whatever pace you'll like. Also, his name's Ser Tidus Marbrand, just fyi :)

Akio said:
Well I'd like to start the melee eventually so maybe everyone gets to the melee eventually :P
Honestly, I'm just waiting on @Robyn Banks or @AnnoDomini to post first before I start the thing.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I really hope Show!Born redeem themselves this season.
EURON KING!
I hope they aren't using Euron as an obstacle for Asha and Theon, I would hate them for that and would not but it by them to do so.

I think the last episode was stupid ESPECIALLY the ending which got me angry, although thinking about it from Mad King perspective makes it slightly better. I hope Euron really makes a difference and isn't just another character shat on for the purpose to show how strong the girls are in the show lmao.

Lancelot said:
I hope they aren't using Euron as an obstacle for Asha and Theon, I would hate them for that and would not but it by them to do so.
I think the last episode was stupid ESPECIALLY the ending which got me angry, although thinking about it from Mad King perspective makes it slightly better. I hope Euron really makes a difference and isn't just another character shat on for the purpose to show how strong the girls are in the show lmao.
I try to stay away from the forced feminism in GoT. It's there, it's been getting more and more unrealistic each season, nothing to do about it.

But it looks like Yara/Theon will be replacing Vicky, as Yara was seen making out with a slave girl in the trailer. Which depresses me, because Victarion is/was the man.

I try to stay away from the forced feminism in GoT. It's there, it's been getting more and more unrealistic each season, nothing to do about it.

But it looks like Yara/Theon will be replacing Vicky, as Yara was seen making out with a slave girl in the trailer. Which depresses me, because Victarion is/was the man.
I really don't see the point in Asha taking over Victarions story.

They are completely different characters so I think it is rather odd and Victarion is too great of a character to just be left out.

I am hoping they are not going to go the Asha meets Dany route and teams up to kill Euron and give Dany the Ironborn ships.

Lancelot said:
I really don't see the point in Asha taking over Victarions story.
They are completely different characters so I think it is rather odd and Victarion is too great of a character to just be left out.

I am hoping they are not going to go the Asha meets Dany route and teams up to kill Euron and give Dany the Ironborn ships.
It doesn't sit right with me, but they'd need to have at least an additional episode each season starting in season 2 to really establish any future Ironborn like VIcky. Asha/Yara will probably not be all girl power. Unlike the sand snakes, she is a violent killer and viking. Progressive, but not anything like a greenlander.

I'd love to see Euron (if he has the horn) take control of a dragon and or kill Daario. He strikes me as a more badass, dangerous, and handsome version of Daario. I'd love to see the sellsword taken down a peg.

It doesn't sit right with me, but they'd need to have at least an additional episode each season starting in season 2 to really establish any future Ironborn like VIcky. Asha/Yara will probably not be all girl power. Unlike the sand snakes, she is a violent killer and viking. Progressive, but not anything like a greenlander.

I'd love to see Euron (if he has the horn) take control of a dragon and or kill Daario. He strikes me as a more badass, dangerous, and handsome version of Daario. I'd love to see the sellsword taken down a peg.
I personally enjoy the show Daario, kind of bothers me that he looks so plain compared to the books though, I wouldn't mind Euron killing him though... actually I wouldn't mind if anyone was killed by Euron except for maybe Meera, Tormund and Septon Meribald.

I really hope that Dragonbinder is in the show and that he is successful in stealing a dragon and wrecking their shit. Also I like Asha and Theon but I am a bit iffy on them in the show, I don't like what has happened to them and I also like their actors so I am pretty torn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back