• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
I figured that much (a pilot would probably be what I'm doing as well as I've always preferred the air force of the three branches if I can) but I have to get a PhD for the career I want, graduating debt free would be nice.
Is it debt free? I thought they paid for a good portion, for service.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Is it debt free? I thought they paid for a good portion, for service.
Supposedly they pay all of it but I'm getting details today to decide if I'm interested

TheAncientCenturion said:
Well, good luck soldier. Hopefully you don't turn out like the Meryn Trant of the armed forces.
lol Maybe I'll be the Cayden of the armed forces, see how much trouble I can get away with :P

Akio said:
I like this, though Petyr looks like a vampire xD
https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1cde32296829b1b87bc7014c6da4d04d?convert_to_webp=true

Also if Cayden had the time I would have him train to use a naginta, feel it would be better in the world of ice and fire
Nah, that's Vladan... :|

Also, forget House Lannister man, I'm House Tolkien now :P

tolkien_by_lokiable-d5ojxfb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
main-qimg-4c42abac3996ff2d60bb0699c3acc895

This right here is why i would be scared shitless by Robert if i say him
I didn't like that one as much since technically he would have to swing the hammer two handed instead of the canonical one hand strength beast that he is. That's just nit picking on my part though.

Also, House Banner's definitely a Storm Lord, probably a Marcher Lord as well.

banner_by_lokiable-d4yw6m0.jpg

WanderingJester said:
Oh poor Littlefinger. Only in your dreams my friend. Only in your dreams xD
I wonder what kind of man Littlefinger might have been if he had actually been able to marry Caitlyn

Akio said:
I wonder what kind of man Littlefinger might have been if he had actually been able to marry Caitlyn
Probably barely better. Caitlyn never had real feelings for him and from her personality I feel like she wouldn't have been able to grow to love him the way she loved Ned. It's not exactly a situation like Lyanna and Robert here.

WanderingJester said:
Probably barely better. Caitlyn never had real feelings for him and from her personality I feel like she wouldn't have been able to grow to love him the way she loved Ned. It's not exactly a situation like Lyanna and Robert here.
True, well whatever. This is all I need in my life

main-qimg-751dcc589435f4f1dc7abc5735192323

This works to

main-qimg-bb2aecad00bbbdda277b1d02c17198b9

Fezzes said:
Well, I am including a 'Steffan Rogers' in Trevir's trusted group of knights. So there's that.
Oh, I know! We'll cast Chris Evans as him in the TV adaptation of the RP! He'll be perfect for that part!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back