• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Elia was asking for it. Tywin did nothing wrong. Nor did Gregor.
How does someone who was politically a hostage deserve having her two children killed and then being raped by the mountain xD

She chose to steal Rhaegar from Tywin Cersei. All her fault.
lol she didnt decide that etheir, blame the mad king who denied the marriage in the first place xD

WanderingJester said:
To be fair, with House Tully's relations line, who isn't Walder's (extended) nephew?
Hey, biologically speaking the Starks are Walders only nephews and nieces. Brax, Bracken and Lannister are only related through marriage.

Hypnos said:
Hey, biologically speaking the Starks are Walders only nephews and nieces. Brax, Bracken and Lannister are only related through marriage.
I'm counting everyone that would fall under the "Family, Duty, Honor" umbrella :P

Hypnos said:
Tiber is Walder's nephew through two marriages, I'm sure the gods wont mind.
Well, he would be the second Lannister to marry into House Bracken, whereas the other one was directly into it. Guess we'll just have to see if a fire tornado hits Riverrun should House Tully ever do something of the dishonorable sort. *shrug*

pirates.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he'll have killed a Stark after the wedding is over.

And that GIF was perfect. Move along Captain Barbosa, we'll message you again when we need you.

Akio said:
Very good, maybe Brandon would have killed a Stark by the time the wedding ends
Not to busy not to find that gif :P
I needed to find a gif to encapsulate my feelings, emotions, and how my life is going down like a shit on a slip-and-slide. So, if you don't mind, I have to learn/cry for an exam tomorrow and for next week.

Maybe he'll have killed a Stark after the wedding is over.
And that GIF was perfect. Move along Captain Barbosa, we'll message you again when we need you.
AnnoDomini said:
I needed to find a gif to encapsulate my feelings, emotions, and how my life is going down like a shit on a slip-and-slide. So, if you don't mind, I have to learn/cry for an exam tomorrow and for next week.
No, don't move along. We need you here now :P

Ah, well. Wait school isn't over yet? :|

WanderingJester said:
Wow, dang. My old school (I'm not in school anymore) already had their graduation xD .
Ya and this is a draw back from before which was the 4th of June. One of my friends get out on June 13 th. At this point my senior itis is so strong I'm doing the minimum to pass

You'd be moving around for a long time, a cousin-in-law is a pilot for the National Guard. In the past five years he's been; In New Jersey, Georgia, South Carolina, and now he is going to DC for a few months.

You'd be moving around for a long time, a cousin-in-law is a pilot for the National Guard. In the past five years he's been; In New Jersey, Georgia, South Carolina, and now he is going to DC for a few months.
I figured that much (a pilot would probably be what I'm doing as well as I've always preferred the air force of the three branches if I can) but I have to get a PhD for the career I want, graduating debt free would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back