• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

I don't think so, like Walder he's observing. I'll give Rory's thoughts after the conversation. :D

JustWhipIt said:
Uh... it just sounded appropriate? .-.
GET THE SHIPS READY!

200.gif

BATTLE OF BLACKWATER BAY HYPE!

SIEGE OF KING'S LANDING HYPE!

BRAEVIRA HYPE!

Archon said:
GET THE SHIPS READY!
200.gif

BRAEVIRA HYPE!
Lolno. Hype for Lannister wedding.

Where would the wife of the Hand stay? Also in the Tower of the Hand?

Fezzes said:
@WanderingJester
In how long is the tourney? Two or three weeks?

That's probably a bad question, given how distorted time is at the moment.
Nah probably less than one. I posted a rough itinerary a few pages back.

JustWhipIt said:
It's all in the suspense!
Damn right you do. Now go and get them ships ready.
Did someone say ship? It's go time @TheAncientCenturion !

#Braevira

Archon said:
GET THE SHIPS READY!
200.gif

BRAEVIRA HYPE!
BRAEVIRA! BRAEVIRA!

WanderingJester said:
Nah probably less than one. I posted a rough itinerary a few pages back.
Did someone say ship? It's go time @TheAncientCenturion !

#Braevira

BRAEVIRA! BRAEVIRA!
I'll warp time some and have this be happening a couple of weeks ago. Trevir wasn't traveling for a month, after all. Or I would hope not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would Queen Kuvira's party with Gelgin in tow arrive at Casterly Rock first, or would Trevir?

Sorry for asking questions. I just like knowing things so I get it right the first time.

Fezzes said:
Would Queen Kuvira's party with Gelgin in tow arrive at Casterly Rock first, or would Trevir?
Sorry for asking questions. I just like knowing things so I get it right the first time.
I think it really depends on the time difference between Trevir receiving his letter and leaving the Vale and when the Kuvira Party leaves King's Landing. I think the safe bet is that the Queen will take some time to depart as well as being slower with a heavier convoy, so Trevir would arrive first.

WanderingJester said:
I think it really depends on the time difference between Trevir receiving his letter and leaving the Vale and when the Kuvira Party leaves King's Landing. I think the safe bet is that the Queen will take some time to depart as well as being slower with a heavier convoy, so Trevir would arrive first.
Thanks. I'm trying to get back into the swing of this and Game of Thrones and all that, so I'll be asking a lot of questions.

Speaking of, the Arryns would set up tents on the tourney grounds where most of the people will stay, but the knights and Trevir will be accommodated in Casterly Rock? I think?

Fezzes said:
Thanks. I'm trying to get back into the swing of this and Game of Thrones and all that, so I'll be asking a lot of questions.
Speaking of, the Arryns would set up tents on the tourney grounds where most of the people will stay, but the knights and Trevir will be accommodated in Casterly Rock? I think?
Most of the guards would stay on the grounds, yes. The most trusted ones will go with Trevir up to the Rock. Of course, it goes without saying that they won't be armed within its walls, just like any non-family members to House Lannisters.

WanderingJester said:
Most of the guards would stay on the grounds, yes. The most trusted ones will go with Trevir up to the Rock. Of course, it goes without saying that they won't be armed within its walls, just like any non-family members to House Lannisters.
Okay. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back