• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
Aren't they heading to Ib on those ships? Does the goat priest not give a shit where he's taken?
Nope, he's been paid ahead of time he doesn't care how long it takes for the Silverspear to get his silver haired girl.

Akio said:
Who needs Desgan if you have the goat
Well Daenna does.... The money Desgran could give her for her exploits in Westeros alone are worth more than anything the goat priest can do, and thats definitely counting the dragon he might be able to hatch. Because give some mercenaries some money to invade Daenna's camp and stomp on the dragon and bam, its gone for good.

Leusis said:
Well Daenna does.... The money Desgran could give her for her exploits in Westeros alone are worth more than anything the goat priest can do, and thats definitely counting the dragon he might be able to hatch. Because give some mercenaries some money to invade Daenna's camp and stomp on the dragon and bam, its gone for good.
I think the idea is that the goat will just give Daenna the Iron Throne, and force everyone to obey her. No need to dilly dally with the Ibbensi or any dragon business, provided that Daenna can give the goat a suitable sacrifice for it :P

Leusis said:
If they're was a dragon in the picture ever Dallen would send a message to Cayden and in the meantime have Daenna go into hiding, that is 100% certain. A dragon throws a lot of things out of the loop. Where he would hide her though is up for debate.

WanderingJester said:
I think the idea is that the goat will just give Daenna the Iron Throne, and force everyone to obey her. No need to dilly dally with the Ibbensi or any dragon business, provided that Daenna can give the goat a suitable sacrifice for it :P
lol that would be op to see xD

Even if he gives her a dragon she won't be given the Iron Throne. Even 4 years down the road when the thing is the size of a horse its still not a strong threat to any region in Westeros. It will be a decade or more before that thing is able to burn armies and even then there's a chance it dies. There is also a good chance Daenna dies long before she gets a chance to use the dragon considering the terrible choices she makes.

Leusis said:
Even if he gives her a dragon she won't be given the Iron Throne. Even 4 years down the road when the thing is the size of a horse its still not a strong threat to any region in Westeros. It will be a decade or more before that thing is able to burn armies and even then there's a chance it dies. There is also a good chance Daenna dies long before she gets a chance to use the dragon considering the terrible choices she makes.
Dragons grow slightly faster then that. Look at Danys dragons. In 5 years Drogon was big enough enough to ride with some effort and kill quite a few sons of the harpy. At that point its already battle ready in a sense though not immortal obviously. Even so without the dragon being a war machine it represents prestige and power, just having one brings some threats but also a lot of gains. People remember the last time dragons were around and etheir would want to kill it before it grows or have it very firmily on thier side

Yes. I just keep getting distracted. I'll post about him arriving at the Eyrie, receiving a raven from Gelgin to get himself in gear to wherever the place is, and then his next post will be him arriving. I just need to not forget and not let my ADHD draw me into other things.

Fezzes said:
Yes. I just keep getting distracted. I'll post about him arriving at the Eyrie, receiving a raven from Gelgin to get himself in gear to wherever the place is, and then his next post will be him arriving. I just need to not forget and not let my ADHD draw me into other things.
I would just make that whole thing into one post to make it easier. Time's messed up enough already that what looks to be instantaneous travel could take place over several weeks. Up to you though.

WanderingJester said:
I would just make that whole thing into one post to make it easier. Time's messed up enough already that what looks to be instantaneous travel could take place over several weeks. Up to you though.
Yeah, maybe. Where is the tourney and all actually happening?

Fezzes said:
Yeah, maybe. Where is the tourney and all actually happening?
Between the Rock and Lannisport. The area of flat ground in between. As a member of House Arryn Trevir can have commendations right in the Rock if he wished, just gotta surrender his arms at the gatehouse like everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Between the Rock and Lannisport. The area of flat ground in between. As a member of House Arryn Trevir can have commendations right in the Rock if he wished, just gotta surrender his arms at the gatehouse like everyone else.
Cayden will probably room with his sisters, which reminds me @LittleWolfie

Now I remember why I don't play Civ that often, that game takes bloody forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever you post I always gain a little more loyalty to Braedon.

Since I'm reminded of Team:BaratheonBros :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back