• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

11960174_10204999288598052_8892487630032840633_n.jpg

Only GoT-related thing I drew.

Hypnos said:
Not really, why?
No reason, I just realized that Brynden's a pretty cool dude, like the cool uncle that you go hunting with instead of sitting around getting bored to death by everyone else at the family reunion. A shame he's not really in the RP. *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
No reason, I just realized that Brynden's a pretty cool dude, like the cool uncle that you go hunting with instead of sitting around getting bored to death by everyone else at the family reunion. A shame he's not really in the RP. *shrug*
Walder is plenty interesting on his own and certainly wouldn't 'bore you to death' at a family reunion (To which incidentally you are now uninvited) I resent that fact that you think the Tullys are a boring House.

I'd rather stay away from just making canon parrallels and saying "This character is Brynden, this one is Hoster, this one is Cat etc" because whilst they may bare similarities this is a separate universe and those characters don't exist and the things that made them the way they were never happened.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Edmure's a pretty cool dude. Fuck the Blackfish.
The Blackfish really bullied poor Edmure, the guy was making the best with what he had, he wasn't a bloody physic.

Hypnos said:
Walder is plenty interesting on his own and certainly wouldn't 'bore you to death' at a family reunion (To which incidentally you are now uninvited) I resent that fact that you think the Tullys are a boring House.
I'd rather stay away from just making canon parrallels and saying "This character is Brynden, this one is Hoster, this one is Cat etc" because whilst they may bare similarities this is a separate universe and those characters don't exist and the things that made them the way they were never happened.

The Blackfish really bullied poor Edmure, the guy was making the best with what he had, he wasn't a bloody physic.
Hey, you're putting words in my mouth now. :P Never said House Tully was boring, just that Brynden was pretty cool.

Wasn't really calling parallels either, rather more of an influence, like how Roland was influenced by Bronn and Selmy. Fair enough though. I didn't really see Brynden as a bully to Edmure, merely explaining the effects of his actions to Edmure's impressive strings of misfortunes that came his way :| His tone could've been better, but then again, they did just come off the battlefield where all the plans went to hell because of Edmure's misunderstandings.

Hey guys, a heads up: If you've got a pretty good computer and haven't picked up Witcher 3 yet, the entire game plus expansion pass is up on steam right now for $48. All the monster hunting goodness with politics plus gwent, and all the mods that comes from PC games. I'm tempted myself and I already have the same thing on the PS4 lol

WanderingJester said:
Hey guys, a heads up: If you've got a pretty good computer and haven't picked up Witcher 3 yet, the entire game plus expansion pass is up on steam right now for $48. All the monster hunting goodness with politics plus gwent, and all the mods that comes from PC games. I'm tempted myself and I already have the same thing on the PS4 lol
Never played the witcher QQ

WanderingJester said:
I have the original Witcher but haven't got around to playing it.

And I couldn't afford a good enough computer to play it on even if I wanted to.

Akio said:
If I get witcher 3 won't I be skipping forward in the story?
Not really, it's pretty self contained. Whatever references you don't get that's not explained to you you can probably read up in less than a minute online.

Lancelot said:
I have the original Witcher but haven't got around to playing it.
And I couldn't afford a good enough computer to play it on even if I wanted to.
Fair enough, perhaps on one of the consoles then?

WanderingJester said:
Not really, it's pretty self contained. Whatever references you don't get that's not explained to you you can probably read up in less than a minute online.
Fair enough, perhaps on one of the consoles then?
Mhmm I'll probably consider it

If you have the opportunity to, buy the Witcher 3. I never played the other two games and it was fine for me. The world is so immersive, so detailed, and the combat fun. The stories are wonderful, there's a quest to just drink!

If anyone were to make ASOIAF video game (knowing the developers of this game, it'd be either King's Landing and a few regions or Winterfell and a few regions) I'd nominate these developers.

If you have the opportunity to, buy the Witcher 3. I never played the other two games and it was fine for me. The world is so immersive, so detailed, and the combat fun. The stories are wonderful, there's a quest to just drink!
If anyone were to make ASOIAF video game (knowing the developers of this game, it'd be either King's Landing and a few regions or Winterfell and a few regions) I'd nominate these developers.
I think I missed that quest :|

But yeah, CDPR is great, the combat in the game is awesome, as is the worldbuilding as well.

WanderingJester said:
I think I missed that quest :|
But yeah, CDPR is great, the combat in the game is awesome, as is the worldbuilding as well.
It's when uh, you know. Yen is away, and the Witchers will play?

I want to read those books, but I already have a big stack that I've been neglecting for too long.

It's when uh, you know. Yen is away, and the Witchers will play?
I want to read those books, but I already have a big stack that I've been neglecting for too long.
Ooooohhhhh, right. To me that quest was less about drinking and more of making sure Lambert didn't kill himself trying to take a piss outside lol, but yeah that was a fun quest xD (also whooping both their asses in gwent, then again, beating people at gwent is like a permanent side mission for me).

I actually have a Metro book on my kindle that I should probably read, but been procrastinating. Very underrated game series I would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back