• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Ya but they do their own little abridged thing, after all paralamors and sleeping with a lot of people isn't exactly frowned upon in Dorne. Good luck getting Cayden to swear to only have sex when he's married
I don't think the faith militant care about Dorne at all lol. And of course some things in Dorne will be frowned upon but I doubt they would go to war over it

Lancelot said:
I don't think the faith militant care about Dorne at all lol. And of course some things in Dorne will be frowned upon but I doubt they would go to war over it
In the world of ice and fire it mentioned for higher lords to marry once for politics and keep a paralamor for love. Oberyns paralamor Elleria was a bastard but that wasn't the first person he had a daughter with etheir. He slept around and in dorne at least he was well liked

Fezzes said:
You're talking to the person who knows the least about Game of Thrones. I have no idea.
There were 2 real invasions of Dorne (and one embarrassment of an attack) both invasion had all other kingdoms against him and ended up as miserable failures in the end

Akio said:
In the world of ice and fire it mentioned for higher lords to marry once for politics and keep a paralamor for love. Oberyns paralamor Elleria was a bastard but that wasn't the first person he had a daughter with etheir. He slept around and in dorne at least he was well liked
There were 2 real invasions of Dorne (and one embarrassment of an attack) both invasion had all other kingdoms against him and ended up as miserable failures in the end
Sorry but I don't understand what this information is for.

Why would this make the faith militant care about Dorne?

Akio said:
Actually Dorne has been conquered multiple times, its just they never were able to hold onto it.

Lancelot said:
Sorry but I don't understand what this information is for.
Why would this make the faith militant care about Dorne?
I'm just saying that's why it's common and probably won't matter to them as netheir should Caydens antics, he never claimed to be part of the seven.

Lancelot said:
Actually Dorne has been conquered multiple times, its just they never were able to hold onto it.
Except you know that the dornish never fought back the first time they showed up. After the first ambushs they went though. More then one army has disappeared into the sand and they even killed one of Aegons sisters and her dragon and cut off Osmunds Bartheons hand in the first war

Also Dorne was defending against The Crown, The Tyrells and the Storm lands at most. An amazing feat but not all of the seven kingdoms.

Also """""""''''defend""""""""""" and """"""""" defeat"""""""''''

Akio said:
I'm just saying that's why it's common and probably won't matter to them as netheir should Caydens antics, he never claimed to be part of the seven.
Except you know that the dornish never fought back the first time they showed up. After the first ambushs they went though. More then one army has disappeared into the sand and they even killed one of Aegons sisters and her dragon and cut off Osmunds Bartheons hand in the first war
It depends if Cayden is outside of Dorne or not I suppose. If he was in their city they would probably do something.

Lancelot said:
It depends if Cayden is outside of Dorne or not I suppose. If he was in their city they would probably do something.
Wonder if there was one they'd try to arrest him attending the wedding lol

Lancelot said:
Also Dorne was defending against The Crown, The Tyrells and the Storm lands at most. An amazing feat but not all of the seven kingdoms.
Also """""""''''defend""""""""""" and """"""""" defeat"""""""''''
I don't know, under aegon I can believe that though I thought the young dragon went all out

Akio said:
Wonder if there was one they'd try to arrest him attending the wedding lol
I don't know, under aegon I can believe that though I thought the young dragon went all out
The Young Dragon was even less, it was Him, Velaryon and the Tyrells.

There you go fellas.

giphy.gif

Have fun beating the crap out of each other :P

giphy.gif

WanderingJester said:
Yup, I don't think they're near each other either so, you know
giphy.gif
I don't think they are together, not that I'm sure they would work together since their both prideful and entered as mystery Knights to win. But after reading Celenas thoughts I'm looking forward to my next battle post to shatter all expectations. All I can say is these poor guys rushing Roland and Cayden will probably regret doing so

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
I don't think they are together, not that I'm sure they would work together since their both prideful and entered as mystery Knights to win. But after reading Celenas thoughts I'm looking forward to my next battle post to shatter all expectations. All I can say is these poor guys rushing Roland and Cayden will probably regret doing so
Probably Roland, Cayden on the other hand...

xNrD2hJ.jpg

TheAncientCenturion said:
It's another day or two before the tilt, right?
For the joust? Yesh.

TheAncientCenturion said:
It's another day or two before the tilt, right?
WanderingJester said:
Probably Roland, Cayden on the other hand...
xNrD2hJ.jpg

For the joust? Yesh.
Wait just how many guys are rushing me lol

And he's asking because without blaclfyre he'd get spanked in the melee lol

Akio said:
Wait just how many guys are rushing me lol
And he's asking because without blaclfyre he'd get spanked in the melee lol
All of them. All the guys are rushing Cayden xD

Nah seriously though, I'm thinking 3-5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back