• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Fezzes said:
Animals tend to be less active in winter. But when it gets colder, cockroaches swarm the warmer houses. So many of the fuckers. And you don't get regular sized anything here. It's all two inches long and shit.
You don't die quite as much.

You only get snow in the Blue Mountains, pretty much. Otherwise, no snow. Not sure if that applies to Tasmania, though.
idk man, I know some people who might die. I'm going to go off on a limb and say regular roach traps don't do jack to them, since they're Aussie roaches. Where's that mana bar wielding spider to eat those bastards when you need them. -_-

Akio said:
I have allergys severely for 2 days then it's gone suddenly, every time
Also my status is now appropriate
Thanks for rubbing it in (>P)

Fezzes said:
Animals tend to be less active in winter. But when it gets colder, cockroaches swarm the warmer houses. So many of the fuckers. And you don't get regular sized anything here. It's all two inches long and shit.
You don't die quite as much.

You only get snow in the Blue Mountains, pretty much. Otherwise, no snow. Not sure if that applies to Tasmania, though.
Ahh, the blue mountains.

Middle-Earth-FirstAgeNS.jpg

I knew Australia was the sunken land of Belegaer, with New Zealand being Middle Earth.

WanderingJester said:
idk man, I know some people who might die. I'm going to go off on a limb and say regular roach traps don't do jack to them, since they're Aussie roaches. Where's that mana bar wielding spider to eat those bastards when you need them. -_-
You'd be correct. Elsewhere, you step on one, hear a crunch, and quickly scrape the roach off your foot. In Australia, you step on one, hear a crunch, then the cockroach crawls out from under your foot, gives you the finger, and runs off.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Ahh, the blue mountains.
Middle-Earth-FirstAgeNS.jpg

I knew Australia was the sunken land of Belegaer, with New Zealand being Middle Earth.
Hah! I can't read that, but I assume that says the Blue Mountains. That's amazing.

>Australia

>Winter

Biggest meme I've heard in my life, it must be horrible with that dreadful 20 degree weather.

Lancelot said:
>Australia
>Winter

Biggest meme I've heard in my life, it must be horrible with that dreadful 20 degree weather.
Oi. It gets down to as low as single digits, when it's right in the throes of Winter in Sydney. Which is nothing, compared to a lot of other places around the world.

Compared to the rest of the world, Winter should be renamed Not-Quite-Summer.

Fezzes said:
Oi. It gets down to as low as single digits, when it's right in the throes of Winter in Sydney. Which is nothing, compared to a lot of other places around the world.
Compared to the rest of the world, Winter should be renamed Not-Quite-Summer.
Lived in Perth for a while myself so I understand you, Australians are beast when it comes to the heat but are pussies when the temp lowers lol.

Sydney must be a bit colder in Winters because the coldest I got was 20

Lancelot said:
Lived in Perth for a while myself so I understand you, Australians are beast when it comes to the heat but are pussies when the temp lowers lol.
Sydney must be a bit colder in Winters because the coldest I got was 20
We've just grown up in higher temperatures. Acclimatised to it.

And seriously? Twenty is the lowest you got? Average daily minimum temperatures are nearly always lower than that, from the data I've seen. And that's in Summer. Twenty was probably an estimate, so I'll allow that.

Fezzes said:
We've just grown up in higher temperatures. Acclimatised to it.
And seriously? Twenty is the lowest you got? Average daily minimum temperatures are nearly always lower than that, from the data I've seen. And that's in Summer. Twenty was probably an estimate, so I'll allow that.
Its been a while since I have been there. I may be misremembering due to the different weather.

I live in Illinois so talking to me about cold weather is a joke unless your Canadian or Russian

Akio said:
I live in Illinois so talking to me about cold weather is a joke unless your Canadian or Russian
No idea what America is like, have only visited Florida before and that was in the summer.

Lancelot said:
Theres still time to make it happen :) , maybe you will grow on each other?
No.. They very different people, even if seeing the two of them in a bed is probably enough to make most woman drool

Lancelot said:
Caydens quite cocky isn't he?
Kind of but it's probably true, Viserys is possibly the hotest male in the entire RP followed closely by Roland, Cayden, and Dallen. As far as looks those two probably sit in the top 5

Akio said:
Kind of but it's probably true, Viserys is possibly the hotest male in the entire RP followed closely by Roland, Cayden, and Dallen. As far as looks those two probably sit in the top 5
Except no because looks are completely subjective.

Lancelot said:
Except no because looks are completely subjective.
Naturally (Walder number one!) But if we're going off the traditional sense of looks their up there. Targaryens are known for their near ethereal looks, Dallen was a sex slave in Lys at one point bred for looks from the graceful people of Naari and an unknown slave from Lys. Cayden is a player well known for his looks, Roland has his own powerful appeal. Those 4 plus Walder probably make the top 5 for general appeal in terms of traditional handsomeness (personal opinion of course)

Akio said:
Naturally (Walder number one!) But if we're going off the traditional sense of looks their up there. Targaryens are known for their near ethereal looks, Dallen was a sex slave in Lys at one point bred for looks from the graceful people of Naari and an unknown slave from Lys. Cayden is a player well known for his looks, Roland has his own powerful appeal. Those 4 plus Walder probably make the top 5 for general appeal in terms of traditional handsomeness (personal opinion of course)
>traditional handsomeness

MATURE

E

N

Manwhores and boys need not apply.

Lancelot said:
>traditional handsomeness
MATURE

E

N

Manwhores and boys need not apply.
lol it's alright being a manwhore does not affect your physical appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back