• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Red said:
Is it too late to join the melee :(
Probably, unless Albert pulls some crazy "I was in the melee all along!" magic stuff outta nowhere xD (which is possible tbh)

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Probably, unless Albert pulls some crazy "I was in the melee all along!" magic stuff outta nowhere xD (which is possible tbh)
Well, he probably can. He can join as some random knight to hide his identity. He loses, he loses as some random dude. He wins, he reveals that he's a member of the queensguard. he didn't want to join this but was forced by his queen. orders are orders.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Sorry for the absence, I forgot about this. Sorry for asking this but what have I missed?

[/QUOTE]
The Second Long Night

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Sorry for the absence, I forgot about this. Sorry for asking this but what have I missed?

[/QUOTE]
Pretty much nothing.

But I'm dropping my new mixtape soon and it involves the north.

I'm honestly stumped on what to post then. If I remember correctly, the Starks and most of their bannermen were marching from Winterfell down south to provide aid for the Baratheons but that'll take a while to get there. It'd be weird to just randomly be there out of no where :/

OKAY

So finals have been kicking my butt lately fun times

BUT see what I did there I should have time soon™ enough to dedicate to this.

JustWhipIt said:
OKAY
So finals have been kicking my butt lately fun times

BUT see what I did there I should have time soon™ enough to dedicate to this.
I feel ya my finals were last week and I don't think I did anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back