• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
All the dornish hate
I think Cayden would yield at some point if it came to that
But the question is..... Would Roland yield from beating this pampered pretty boys teeth down his throat?

@Archon

Where is Lord Tyrell right now, I had the Hightowers enter Highgarden but they weren't sure where to find him so they did a little bit of looking around.

Leusis said:
But the question is..... Would Roland yield from beating this pampered pretty boys teeth down his throat?
Well im not well aware he hated me yet and hes not using poison right now

Lancelot said:
@Archon
Where is Lord Tyrell right now, I had the Hightowers enter Highgarden but they weren't sure where to find him so they did a little bit of looking around.
Hes talking with Viserys, you're probably gonna need to wait so they can finally get this out of the way.

Akio said:
Well im not well aware he hated me yet and hes not using poison right now
As I've said, Roland doesn't particularly like the dornish, though its not to the point of hating them or anything like that. Cayden being an asshole who shits on other cultures, attempts to steal other peoples wives and is a pampered little man who likes to play at war probably doesn't help his case though.

TheAncientCenturion said:
He could just try and play the fool. It might save his life, and he can be the new Mushroom!
It's such a good ship. I'd sail on it around the world.
Lol, them screaming "I hate you!" to each other while ferociously making out all over the throne room at the Red Keep xD .

Leusis said:
As I've said, Roland doesn't particularly like the dornish, though its not to the point of hating them or anything like that. Cayden being an asshole who shits on other cultures, attempts to steal other peoples wives and is a pampered little man who likes to play at war probably doesn't help his case though.
Hey has a mercenary he was always at war lol, besides he hasnt done any of that here yet

WanderingJester said:
Lol, them screaming "I hate you!" to each other while ferociously making out all over the throne room at the Red Keep xD .
Arguing about who gets to sit on the throne, before Baelor eventually breaks it up and has Kuvira sit on Braedon's lap as they meet their intended guests. Oh God. Both looking annoyed and unhappy. OH GOD. I WANT THIS.

Akio said:
Hey has a mercenary he was always at war lol, besides he hasnt done any of that here yet
To be honest, I definitely feel like he and Viserys have met before. . .

Leusis said:
You're probably right, Cayden doesn't know how to win without poison.
I mean, berate him if you will. One person is dead and the other isn't. Honor just holds you back in the game of thrones.

To be honest, I definitely feel like he and Viserys have met before. . .
I mean, berate him if you will. One person is dead and the other isn't. Honor just holds you back in the game of thrones.
They probably have, we mentioned this before they've likely worked together being two of the more powerful mercenary companies in the area, which would be really funny if viserys ended up at the wedding and Cayden saw him

That second line represents Caydens entire stance on fighting xD

Arguing about who gets to sit on the throne, before Baelor eventually breaks it up and has Kuvira sit on Braedon's lap as they meet their intended guests. Oh God. Both looking annoyed and unhappy. OH GOD. I WANT THIS.
People will be like "You two are so cute together!" and they'll answer in unison "NO WE'RE NOT!" before going back to mutual pouting on the Iron Throne, while Gelgin, Baelor and Vladan all just sigh and facepalm in the background xD .

Akio said:
They probably have, we mentioned this before they've likely worked together being two of the more powerful mercenary companies in the area, which would be really funny if viserys ended up at the wedding and Cayden saw him
That second line represents Caydens entire stance on fighting xD
It'll be fun to see if they do ever meet up. I can imagine the comments that'd fly around.

And Viserys is pretty pragmatic at times too, albeit with bouts of passion. He's a bit of a hypocrite, he'll try to appear honorable, but it's only pond deep.

WanderingJester said:
People will be like "You two are so cute together!" and they'll answer in unison "NO WE'RE NOT!" before going back to mutual pouting on the Iron Throne, while Gelgin, Baelor and Vladan all just sigh and facepalm in the background xD .
Then wait for it, one day Braedon saves Kuvira's life when the nasty Dornish Prince tries to have his way with her. And they admit they're madly in love, and the kingdom just gets better after that point!

Seriously. I am bringing in God-level powers to bring those two together. I don't care if The Wild Hunt needs to invade, it's going to happen.

It'll be fun to see if they do ever meet up. I can imagine the comments that'd fly around.
And Viserys is pretty pragmatic at times too, albeit with bouts of passion. He's a bit of a hypocrite, he'll try to appear honorable, but it's only pond deep.
I imagine it would involve Viserys trying to stop him from blurting out who he is first xD

Cayden with someone he considers a worthy opponent he'll get really pissed off if anyone intervenes kind of like Jaime though he does realize practicality so he wont challenge say Nagito to a one on one fight, he wont win and he knows it

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
I imagine it would involve Viserys trying to stop him from blurting out who he is first xD
Cayden with someone he considers a worthy opponent he'll get really pissed off if anyone intervenes kind of like Jaime though he does realize practicality so he wont challenge say Nagito to a one on one fight, he wont win
Most likely, yes. Probably trying to get a subtle hint across.

Viserys wouldn't care in that situation. I mean, he'll pretend to, but it's not something he's concerned with. Individual skill doesn't rank highly for him.

Right. I'll be back later. It's five o clock, so I'ma hit a bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, if Roland is in a life or death battle on some field hes never even heard of before hes going to do whatever it takes to win because war is different (minus poison because thats for women). But in a tourney or a trial by combat or duel he wouldn't stoop to that low because he actually has honor.

Most likely, yes. Probably trying to get a subtle hint across.
Viserys wouldn't care in that situation. I mean, he'll pretend to, but it's not something he's concerned with. Individual skill doesn't rank highly for him.

Right. I'll be back later. It's five o clock, so I'ma hit a bar.
lol what could he offer him for silence though thats the question

Understandable

Leusis said:
Hey, if Roland is in a life or death battle on some field hes never even heard of before hes going to do whatever it takes to win because war is different (minus poison because thats for women). But in a tourney or a trial by combat or duel he wouldn't stoop to that low because he actually has honor.
Hes not using poison for the melee though he will still fight with a "No blow is unfair mentality"

Then wait for it, one day Braedon saves Kuvira's life when the nasty Dornish Prince tries to have his way with her. And they admit they're madly in love, and the kingdom just gets better after that point!
Seriously. I am bringing in God-level powers to bring those two together. I don't care if The Wild Hunt needs to invade, it's going to happen.
And as the nasty Dornish Prince attacks the couple, a certain white haired Kingsguard with vertical slit eyes appeared and kills the brute in battle. Despite multiple cuts by the poisonious weapon, he doesn't seem to be affected at all after downing what looked like a flask of whiteish liquid.

Akio said:
lol what could he offer him for silence though thats the question
Understandable

Hes not using poison for the melee though he will still fight with a "No blow is unfair mentality"
Even if the blow is to his horse?

Akio said:
In battle sure, but hes not fighting with his horse and he'd be able to protect it in actual combat
But say if they happened to be fighting near the stables and Cayden's opponent saw his horse minding his own business and eating grass, would it then be fair to turn around, stab the horse and then continue fighting?

Hypnos said:
But say if they happened to be fighting near the stables and Cayden's opponent saw his horse minding his own business and eating grass, would it then be fair to turn around, stab the horse and then continue fighting?
No, hes also despises anyone who adds noncombatants into combat, like cutting down a fleeing villager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back