• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
After the melee where he revels himself he will be staying with his sister's so he may come on them trying to get past the Martell guard to get to Cayden. Would litterly be the Queen's envoys vs the Martell guard. And that's if Tiber let's it happen
Because I'm sure he'd love them fighting in the middle of the wedding. Not to mention a lot of people don't like Kuriva and if violence breaks out they may just kill her themselves
I'm sure that there'll be Targaryen guards too, Ser Gale might even make an appearance and I'm sure they wont take kindly to Cayden trying to sleep with her majesty's handmaidens.

Lancelot said:
I would assume Lord Tibers guests would be under his protection, that goes for all the guests not just Cayden though.
So likely if Tiber was to do anything it would be to show them whos in charge
Technically guest rights protects the guests from the host, and vice versa. Though I mean if Tiber wants to show them who's in charge he'll probably just forceably push the guests off of his premises where they would no longer be under his guest rights and then draw swords *shrug*

Archon said:
Hey, us Freys had a great wedding by Dothraki standards, one the Lannister's were in on.
Akio said:
Lol now I'm just imagining Tiber and his guards watching as different guests fight
To be fair, there would be bets taken too.

Hypnos said:
I'm sure that there'll be Targaryen guards too, Ser Gale might even make an appearance and I'm sure they wont take kindly to Cayden trying to sleep with her majesty's handmaidens.
They sleep with everyone else ROFL besides not like he'd target then specifically. Actually unless they came for him he would probably make an effort to avoid them since their tied to Kuriva

Akio said:
They sleep with everyone else ROFL besides not like he'd target then specifically. Actually unless they came for him he would probably make an effort to avoid them since their tied to Kuriva
Hey they don't sleep with everyone, they are just poor innocent handmaidens, I don't know what you're talking about.

WanderingJester said:
Technically guest rights protects the guests from the host, and vice versa. Though I mean if Tiber wants to show them who's in charge he'll probably just forceably push the guests off of his premises where they would no longer be under his guest rights and then draw swords *shrug*
To be fair, there would be bets taken too.
Egyll Frey: "500 Gold Dragons says the Dornish c*nt gets his head cleaved in by Ser Gale's longsword!"

Hypnos said:
Hey they don't sleep with everyone, they are just poor innocent handmaidens, I don't know what you're talking about.
lol sure they are. Etheir way all depends on what Kuriva does. I mean if she doesn't give the order their would probably be him avoiding them and them seeing him in the melees and that's it

TheAncientCenturion said:
Of course I'm at work when everyone is active.
I guess everyone is leaving for The Westerlands.

Does that mean Baelish will be alone in Kings Landing?

Lancelot said:
I guess everyone is leaving for The Westerlands.
Does that mean Baelish will be alone in Kings Landing?
Vladan is moving south in my next post, to raid and fuck up innocent peasants in the Stormlands.

Cethann is still being a corrupt and incompetent Commander of the City Watch, have no fear.

Vladan is moving south in my next post, to raid and fuck up innocent peasants in the Stormlands.
Cethann is still being a corrupt and incompetent Commander of the City Watch, have no fear.
Corrupt and incompetent?

Interesting.

Well if Baelor has his say he won't be for long, mayhaps Kuvira will heed his advice and replace him with a just as corrupt, just as incompetent commander.

Akio said:
lol Seriously Cayden is son of a great house, an accomplish warrior, young, and one of the most handsome men in the realm.
Well none of that really matters because the dornish are only one thing.

LmcuGsO.gif

Akio said:
After the melee where he revels himself he will be staying with his sister's so he may come on them trying to get past the Martell guard to get to Cayden. Would litterly be the Queen's envoys vs the Martell guard. And that's if Tiber let's it happen
You mean after he gets carried out of the arena and his helmet falls off to reveal his mutilated face from Roland bashing a blunt longsword into it for the last couple minutes? That's gonna be an embarrassing reveal of his identity.

Hypnos said:
Well if Baelor has his say he won't be for long, mayhaps Kuvira will heed his advice and replace him with a just as corrupt, just as incompetent commander.
It could happen. But he does have a certain hold over his recruits for the Watch. Dull witted, too dumb to think, and likely to rape poor folk. He'd probably try and kill whoever replaced him, using what limited tact he has.

Very easy to bribe, not the smartest, prone to violence. You know, he got the job because he has a brother in the Kingsguard.
Perhaps he may receive an invitation...

How does he feel about brothels?

Leusis said:
Well none of that really matters because the dornish are only one thing.
LmcuGsO.gif

You mean after he gets carried out of the arena and his helmet falls off to reveal his mutilated face from Roland bashing a blunt longsword into it for the last couple minutes? That's gonna be an embarrassing reveal of his identity.
All the dornish hate

I think Cayden would yield at some point if it came to that

Akio said:
Replace one incompetent for another
The Velaryon guarantee

It could happen. But he does have a certain hold over his recruits for the Watch. Dull witted, too dumb to think, and likely to rape poor folk. He'd probably try and kill whoever replaced him, using what limited tact he has.
Oh, no doubt he will but Baelor doesn't know that and hopefully neither does Kuvira.

Akio said:
All the dornish hate
I think Cayden would yield at some point if it came to that
Craven!

Hypnos said:
The Velaryon guarantee
Oh, no doubt he will but Baelor doesn't know that and hopefully neither does Kuvira.

Craven!
He's willing to admit when hes lost, its a melee hes not fighting to the death

Oh God. Would Cayden really try his luck against the remaining Kingsguard?

Ser Warren Whent I see as a Barristan-esque character, in terms of his skills with a sword. Coupled with his grim visage, I see him scowling Cayden to death.

Didn't Fordee say Gale Corbray was a lot like The White Bull? Just a large man with large amounts of talent? He'd slice through mercenaries and House guards like butter.

Upcliff may not be the best, but I don't see him being too bad with a blade. Probably average for a knight.

Rodrik Myatt and Varic Celtigar both seem to be formidable fighters, with Rodrik apparently being a Loras-esque figure. Good enough to take out the better-than-average knight with ease.

That's not including Ser Thorne or Ser Stark, who're both young and powerful warriors. Thorne with skill and Stark with brute force, when he's not killing you with a bow.

Hypnos said:
The Velaryon guarantee

Craven!
And so the circle continues. Of bad City Watchmen and worse choices.

I honestly can't wait till we all force Braeuvira to be a thing. I want to see them together so badly.

Oh God. Would Cayden really try his luck against the remaining Kingsguard?
Ser Warren Whent I see as a Barristan-esque character, in terms of his skills with a sword. Coupled with his grim visage, I see him scowling Cayden to death.

Didn't Fordee say Gale Corbray was a lot like The White Bull? Just a large man with large amounts of talent? He'd slice through mercenaries and House guards like butter.

Upcliff may not be the best, but I don't see him being too bad with a blade. Probably average for a knight.

Rodrik Myatt and Varic Celtigar both seem to be formidable fighters, with Rodrik apparently being a Loras-esque figure. Good enough to take out the better-than-average knight with ease.

That's not including Ser Thorne or Ser Stark, who're both young and powerful warriors. Thorne with skill and Stark with brute force, when he's not killing you with a bow.
lol if Kuriva wants to kill him for whatever reason he has to fight, even if he wont win

And so the circle continues. Of bad City Watchmen and worse choices.
I honestly can't wait till we all force Braeuvira to be a thing. I want to see them together so badly.
Yay, Braevira!

Akio said:
lol if Kuriva wants to kill him for whatever reason he has to fight, even if he wont win
He could just try and play the fool. It might save his life, and he can be the new Mushroom!

WanderingJester said:
Yay, Braevira!
It's such a good ship. I'd sail on it around the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back