• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Fairmarket would be good since it's a market town but you're right that Seagard is probably Freys best bet if he wants to carve himself out a new region, though it may be more advantageous to either ally with another House, or simply wait for the other Riverlords to murder each other and crush them with his army of completely untouched troops.
So your goal this wedding is to try and sleep with both of my characters daughters (Well Agnes is a granddaughter but still...) is this about the horse? I promise I'll only kill it, I wont do anything else.

We'll all just pretend everything is going fine until they leave and then we can all continue fighting.
ROFL It's not about the horse, it's for the plot. Besides seeing the flight squad try to get info from Cayden while he does the same will be fun. And we both know Agnes is a long shot unless that stars are in perfect alignment so I don't get cock blocked and she happens to fall for his charms despite previous family hatred and betray her marriage. Flight Squad is more likely a more short term but fun plot device (unless however unlikely a relationship forms there with one of them in which case he has a major division of loyalties.)

Hypnos said:
Fairmarket would be good since it's a market town but you're right that Seagard is probably Freys best bet if he wants to carve himself out a new region, though it may be more advantageous to either ally with another House, or simply wait for the other Riverlords to murder each other and crush them with his army of completely untouched troops.
So your goal this wedding is to try and sleep with both of my characters daughters (Well Agnes is a granddaughter but still...) is this about the horse? I promise I'll only kill it, I wont do anything else.

We'll all just pretend everything is going fine until they leave and then we can all continue fighting.
You're advising me how to best ruin your house? Hm, well. It's good advice! Egyll can order some popcorn, sit around twirling his thumbs for a few weeks or maybe months, then swooooop down and grab some tasty castles. Maybe Seagard AND Fairmarket, since the Mallister army will probably be destroyed by the Blackwood Civil War Alliance. I assume that's what will ruin the region, House Bracken and House Blackwood laying claim to the Riverlands and everyone choosing sides.

Alternatively, he could try and usurp the Lord Paramouncy. Holding it would be a total pain though, and probably not worth the effort.

Do we have a Lord of Harrenhal? They'd be a pretty good ally choice since Harrenhal is the second strongest vassal.

Archon said:
You're advising me how to best ruin your house? Hm, well. It's good advice! Egyll can order some popcorn, sit around twirling his thumbs for a few weeks or maybe months, then swooooop down and grab some tasty castles. Maybe Seagard AND Fairmarket, since the Mallister army will probably be destroyed by the Blackwood Civil War Alliance. I assume that's what will ruin the region, House Bracken and House Blackwood laying claim to the Riverlands and everyone choosing sides.
Alternatively, he could try and usurp the Lord Paramouncy. Holding it would be a total pain though, and probably not worth the effort.

Do we have a Lord of Harrenhal? They'd be a pretty good ally choice since Harrenhal is the second strongest vassal.
I know there is a lady Whent. She's the one who had Aerea captured

Archon said:

I imagine the main fighting will be between Blackwood supporters, Bracken supporters, probably the commonfolk because of Whent and what is left of the Tully loyalists, plus anyone else who feels like attacking his neighbor for some long forgotten wrong, the Riverlands wont be in good shape by the end of it.

Trying to rule over the Riverlords is nigh impossible, ask the Tullys, they've been trying for years.

We don't have a Lord of Harrenhal but we have three Whent: Warren Whent of the Kingsguard, SHiera Whent, Eddard Bracken's wife and Lyanna Whent (Long dead) Baelor Velaryon's mother.

Akio said:
ROFL It's not about the horse, it's for the plot. Besides seeing the flight squad try to get info from Cayden while he does the same will be fun. And we both know Agnes is a long shot unless that stars are in perfect alignment so I don't get cock blocked and she happens to fall for his charms despite previous family hatred and betray her marriage. Flight Squad is more likely a more short term but fun plot device (unless however unlikely a relationship forms there with one of them in which case he has a major division of loyalties.)
The Flight Squadron will sleep with whoever Kuvira asks but I don't think she'll be as cruel as to force them to sleep with a Dornishman.

Yeah! Remember that time that one Mallister dude called that one Frey dude a craven? VENGEANCE!

Hmm, an alliance with Harrenhal probably won't happen unless the Frey's support House Bracken.

Oh well, guess Egyll can ally Stony Sept.

Hypnos said:
I imagine the main fighting will be between Blackwood supporters, Bracken supporters, probably the commonfolk because of Whent and what is left of the Tully loyalists, plus anyone else who feels like attacking his neighbor for some long forgotten wrong, the Riverlands wont be in good shape by the end of it.
Trying to rule over the Riverlords is nigh impossible, ask the Tullys, they've been trying for years.

We don't have a Lord of Harrenhal but we have three Whent: Warren Whent of the Kingsguard, SHiera Whent, Eddard Bracken's wife and Lyanna Whent (Long dead) Baelor Velaryon's mother.

The Flight Squadron will sleep with whoever Kuvira asks but I don't think she'll be as cruel as to force them to sleep with a Dornishman.
lol Seriously Cayden is son of a great house, an accomplish warrior, young, and one of the most handsome men in the realm. As far as sleeping with him I'm pretty sure they'll live, he has a lot of experience pleasing woman in the bed room. Not to mention he's the only person in Westeros to seen Daenna since she left so she may very well tell them to

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
lol Seriously Cayden is son of a great house, an accomplish warrior, young, and one of the most handsome men in the realm. As far as sleeping with him I'm pretty sure they'll live, he has a lot of experience pleasing woman in the bed room. Not to mention he's the only person in Westeros to seen Daenna since she left so she may very well tell them to
I think the flight squad would rather sleep with Corbis than a Dornishman.

Archon said:
Yeah! Remember that time that one Mallister dude called that one Frey dude a craven? VENGEANCE!
Hmm, an alliance with Harrenhal probably won't happen unless the Frey's support House Bracken.

Oh well, guess Egyll can ally Stony Sept.
For powerful possible allies that are as of yet unaligned there is still: Piper, Both Vances and Ryger who you could possibly try and ally with, I don't think Stoney Sept even has a canon House who rules over it.

Akio said:
Wasn't Aemond in the palace when Cayden and Daenna received their telling off? He could always send word. As for most handsome man in the realm, I though we already established that Walder holds that title.

Hypnos said:
For powerful possible allies that are as of yet unaligned there is still: Piper, Both Vances and Ryger who you could possibly try and ally with, I don't think Stoney Sept even has a canon House who rules over it.
Wasn't Aemond in the palace when Cayden and Daenna received their telling off? He could always send word. As for most handsome man in the realm, I though we already established that Walder holds that title.
Yes he was :)

Hypnos said:
I said one of the most handsome (Walder wins every time.) and Aemond is being sent to deal with pirates so I doubt he'll be sending letters anywhere nor does he know anything about the actual deal done with Ib while Cayden was in negotiations. Kind of a difference in info. In fact reveling Cayden and Daenna were close would probably only make Kuriva suspicious and send them anyway

Hypnos said:
...Why would anyone ally Pinkmaiden?

(I kid :P )

Walder also holds the undisputed title of most handsome man in Westeros, but his impending demise means we must elect a successor.

Akio said:
I said one of the most handsome (Walder wins every time.) and Aemond is being sent to deal with pirates so I doubt he'll be sending letters anywhere nor does he know anything about the actual deal done with Ib while Cayden was in negotiations. Kind of a difference in info
Well he could always mention it before he leaves "Oh, by the way I saw your cousin Daenna in Pentos, she got herself into a bit of a pickle with the Prince, your father might want to look into that"

Archon said:
...Why would anyone ally Pinkmaiden?
(I kid :P )

Walder also holds the undisputed title of most handsome man in Westeros, but his impending demise means we must elect a successor.
Don't listen to him Pipers, he's just jelous of how brave and beautiful you all are.

Corbis is probably one of the top condendors right now but then we can't discount Walder's rotting corpse from the running.

Hypnos said:
Well he could always mention it before he leaves "Oh, by the way I saw your cousin Daenna in Pentos, she got herself into a bit of a pickle with the Prince, your father might want to look into that"
Don't listen to him Pipers, he's just jelous of how brave and beautiful you all are.

Corbis is probably one of the top condendors right now but then we can't discount Walder's rotting corpse from the running.
Except none if the main guys are in kingslanding and he hasn't even had a chance to get into the castle, much less send a letter. He could mention it but that still takes time for news to get to him and by then Kuriva would probably know he met Daenna in essos

Akio said:
Except none if the main guys are in kingslanding and he hasn't even had a chance to get into the castle, much less send a later
He's standing right in front of his niece, he could literally just tell her and she'd pass on word.

Hypnos said:

House Piper for the Iron Throne!

Hypnos said:
He's standing right in front of his niece, he could literally just tell her and she'd pass on word.
Still would take a bit for it to get to the rock and if your doing a investigation about what happened first person I'd ask in the guy is the same city who was with her even if you ask Aemond to.

Akio said:
Still would take a bit for it to get to the rock and if your doing a investigation about what happened first person I'd ask in the guy is the same city who was with her even if you ask Aemond to.
I think you're forgetting that the man in question happens to be Dornish, I think the best person to ask would probably be literally anyone else.

It depends on what Kuvira says, she may not take lightly to finding out that Daenna has been plotting with the Martells behind her back.

Hypnos said:
I think you're forgetting that the man in question happens to be Dornish, I think the best person to ask would probably be literally anyone else.
It depends on what Kuvira says, she may not take lightly to finding out that Daenna has been plotting with the Martells behind her back.
Please she had some of them sleep with Ibbens and no matter how annoyed she is if Cayden takes Tiber's bread and salt he's pretty safe even from her when their in the Rock, if Tiber does take guest right seriously. Not to mention the Lady of the Martells, and his sister's and brothers are all there with their guard so Dorne will have quite the presence at the wedding. Trying to grab him wouldn't go well.

And his weakness to beautiful woman is well known even if he's been gone for awhile so when you had the flight squad sleep with the Ibbens envoys it's literally the most effective option.

Akio said:
Please she had some of them sleep with Ibbens and no matter how annoyed she is if Cayden takes Tiber's bread and salt he's pretty safe even from her when their in the Rock, if Tiber does take guest right seriously. Not to mention the Lady of the Martells, and his sister's and brothers are all there with their guard so Dorne will have quite the presence at the wedding. Trying to grab him wouldn't go well.
And his weakness to beautiful woman is well known even if he's been gone for awhile so when you had the flight squad sleep with the Ibbens envoys it's literally the most effective option.
Well none of them actually slept with the Ibbenese they just had a fun story time until Kuvira arrived, I wouldn't trust Kuvira to make sound judgment either she may kill him guest right or no.

Akio said:
Well no, that's not exactly true. If he takes bread and salt, Cayden would be safe from House Lannister and vice versa, it doesn't say anything about a guest murdering another guest and such. Just, technical stuff.

Hypnos said:
Well none of them actually slept with the Ibbenese they just had a fun story time until Kuvira arrived, I wouldn't trust Kuvira to make sound judgment either she may kill him guest right or no.
After the melee where he revels himself he will be staying with his sister's so he may come on them trying to get past the Martell guard to get to Cayden. Would litterly be the Queen's envoys vs the Martell guard. And that's if Tiber let's it happen

WanderingJester said:
Well no, that's not exactly true. If he takes bread and salt, Cayden would be safe from House Lannister and vice versa, it doesn't say anything about a guest murdering another guest and such. Just, technical stuff.
Because I'm sure he'd love them fighting in the middle of the wedding. Not to mention a lot of people don't like Kuriva and if violence breaks out they may just kill her themselves

WanderingJester said:
I would assume Lord Tibers guests would be under his protection, that goes for all the guests not just Cayden though.

So likely if Tiber was to do anything it would be to show them whos in charge

Akio said:
After the melee where he revels himself he will be staying with his sister's so he may come on them trying to get past the Martell guard to get to Cayden. Would litterly be the Queen's envoys vs the Martell guard. And that's if Tiber let's it happen
Because I'm sure he'd love them fighting in the middle of the wedding
Hey, us Freys had a great wedding by Dothraki standards, one the Lannister's were in on.

Archon said:
Hey, us Freys had a great wedding by Dothraki standards, one the Lannister's were in on.
Lol now I'm just imagining Tiber and his guards watching as different guests fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back