• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Archon said:
To be fair though, my preferred course of action with Rory would be to have him split with the alliance to add more balance to the chess board.
>Rory leaves alliance

>Rory seeks to ally with neutral, and very intelligent Tiber Lannister.

>Rory attends wedding.

>Rory meets Astris.

>Rory fights in melee.

^^^^^^ SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!
>Rory joins Siegfried

>They sack Casterly Rock

Fezzes said:
Hang on, what? Seriously, the Starks are burning up a neutral place? Are the Riverlands neutral?
That was a joke, I hope, the Starks and Tullys are actually allied at this point.

WanderingJester said:
@Hypnos wherefort art la Barba and the Tully delegation (sans Benjicott and Agnes) btw? Shouldn't they have arrived at the Rock/festivities at this point?
Also, @Archon you know, House Lannister's always looking for friends to help stabilize regions such as the Stormlands. You know, as the rightful lord and all...
Aye the whole Tully party (Benjicot and Agnes included) should have arrived at Casterly Rock at this point in time since they'd have been waiting for them to continue, I was waiting for Agnes and Ben to post but if you have anything to say to them I can always time bubble.

Archon said:
>Braedon isn't an idiot
>"Hur dur, dad dead, cry. REBEL! - Tell everyone you're rebeling -

>Treat powerful, good commander brother like crap because daddy said things.

Bradon's a total idiot.

JUST LIKE WALDER!
Oh, I see how it is, I'll just be taking my fleet back, then we'll see how Rory does.

Archon said:
To be fair though, my preferred course of action with Rory would be to have him split with the alliance to add more balance to the chess board.
>Rory leaves alliance

>Rory seeks to ally with neutral, and very intelligent Tiber Lannister.

>Rory attends wedding.

>Rory meets Astris.

>Rory fights in melee.

^^^^^^ SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!
I don't think the alliance really needs to be split any further, when Walder snuffs it, the whole thing will already be a mess. In my ideal world we manage to take King's Landing before the alliance falls out since that'd be the most interesting way to do it. But then that relies on us actually taking King's Landing.

Akio said:
Rory, Cayden, and Roland in the group melee? Jeez what a cluster fuck
I really wish I could put Trevir in there, too. I might see if I can, and finally create an heir at some point. It'll happen, gais. I swear.

Lancelot said:
>Rory joins Siegfried
>They sack Casterly Rock
giphy.gif

Hypnos said:
That was a joke, I hope, the Starks and Tullys are actually allied at this point.
Aye the whole Tully party (Benjicot and Agnes included) should have arrived at Casterly Rock at this point in time since they'd have been waiting for them to continue, I was waiting for Agnes and Ben to post but if you have anything to say to them I can always time bubble.

Oh, I see how it is, I'll just be taking my fleet back, then we'll see how Rory does.

I don't think the alliance really needs to be split any further, when Walder snuffs it, the whole thing will already be a mess. In my ideal world we manage to take King's Landing before the alliance falls out since that'd be the most interesting way to do it. But then that relies on us actually taking King's Landing.
Nah, just wondering where they at. You good :P

Fezzes said:
I really wish I could put Trevir in there, too. I might see if I can, and finally create an heir at some point. It'll happen, gais. I swear.
Feel free to ^_^ , just magic him over to the Rock like everyone else is (sort of).

Fezzes said:
Gelgin will probably be going since Kuvira intends to make an appearance so I don't see why he can't write to his son and ask him to turn up too.

Hypnos said:

But we'll never take King's Landing at this rate... Whilst people are having a great deal of fun in this melee, an at the wedding, we get to watch as Braedon endlessly stares into the distance thinking "Hmm... Should we march? Nah, I'm tired. We'll march after my feast tomorrow, who cares if King's Landing is stacked with defenders by then! Rory told me to march soon, so we wait so spite him. HAH. TAKE THAT RORY!"

Lord Velaryon can suck it too, if Rory manages to become Lord Paramount of the Stormlands he's going to usurp the hell out of that fleet, and Baelor will be powerless to stop him. Or, Baelor can remain loyal; and keep his pretty ships when Rory reclaims his birthright.

WanderingJester said:
giphy.gif

Nah, just wondering where they at. You good :P

Feel free to ^_^ , just magic him over to the Rock like everyone else is (sort of).
Laugh all you want, it will only make it taste sweeter.

Archon said:
But we'll never take King's Landing at this rate... Whilst people are having a great deal of fun in this melee, an at the wedding, we get to watch as Braedon endlessly stares into the distance thinking "Hmm... Should we march? Nah, I'm tired. We'll march after my feast tomorrow, who cares if King's Landing is stacked with defenders by then! Rory told me to march soon, so we wait so spite him. HAH. TAKE THAT RORY!"
Lord Velaryon can suck it too, if Rory manages to become Lord Paramount of the Stormlands he's going to usurp the hell out of that fleet, and Baelor will be powerless to stop him. Or, Baelor can remain loyal; and keep his pretty ships when Rory reclaims his birthright.
Hopefully @JustWhipIt can post soon so we can wrap up the conversation, it would be great if the assault and the wedding coincided, but that likelet won't happen.

If Rory becomes LP then he loses Dragonstone since that's a part of the Crownlands and he has no access to Baelor's fleet, plus Baelor is still richer therefore the fleet is more loyal to him, the man who has been leading them for thirty years.

Fezzes said:
There a joust, too?
Oh yea, there's everything! :D

Lancelot said:
Laugh all you want, it will only make it taste sweeter.
I highly doubt anything would make Ironborn blood taste anything but salty, but you know, such is life. *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Hopefully @JustWhipIt can post soon so we can wrap up the conversation, it would be great if the assault and the wedding coincided, but that likelet won't happen.
If Rory becomes LP then he loses Dragonstone since that's a part of the Crownlands and he has no access to Baelor's fleet, plus Baelor is still richer therefore the fleet is more loyal to him, the man who has been leading them for thirty years.
If the realm is still splintered he'd still hold Dragonstone, there needs to be a stable realm for him to be stripped of it as his title. Whereas Rory marching into the Stormlands with a Lannister armor and taking Storm's end whilst Braedon is stuck sieging King's Landing would make the majority of the Stormlands switch sides, since it lawfully is Rory's, and he isn't quite as unloved as Stannis.

That's also why I precisely said he'd usurp it. Loyalty won't help if Rory just decides to cloak and dagger Baelor's captains with a bunch of Rory Baratheon soldiers.

Also inherent from Stannis, is his sense of justice. So if Baelor takes the fleet away entirely, and then Rory becomes LP. Well... Baelor better hope his castle has strong walls.

WanderingJester said:
Oh yea, there's everything! :D
I highly doubt anything would make Ironborn blood taste anything but salty, but you know, such is life. *shrug*
You will be busy with the Reach don't worry

TheAncientCenturion said:
Enough about Cayden's steed, what about the post?
Well, I've got a bunch of work left for today and another post for another RP I need to write eventually. So tomorrow at the earliest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back