• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
I think Baelor'd value Aemond slightly higher than he would his horse. Slightly.
Family is pretty much the only thing Aemond values...

Baelor is lucky

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
But when it comes to others Aemond is an arbitrary cuunt if there ever was one
I think this meeting would have gone down a lot differently is Baelor was actually able to attend it.

Hypnos said:
I think this meeting would have gone down a lot differently is Baelor was actually able to attend it.
How differently?

Aemond definetly would have acted differently if he wasn't trying to impress his niece.

Lancelot said:
How differently?
Aemond definetly would have acted differently if he wasn't trying to impress his niece.
I feel like it would have been a lot less friendly, it would be less of a "Do you you want to help me talk to some pirates?" and more of a "You're going to help me massacre a group of innocent sailors whether you like it or not"

Oh crap, if Rory attends the Lannister Wedding, let's say Walder sends him to improve relations with the Lannisters, and separate him and Braedon, he'll accidentally reunite with Astris.

@Hypnos Make it happen pls

Archon said:
Oh crap, if Rory attends the Lannister Wedding, let's say Walder sends him to improve relations with the Lannisters, and separate him and Braedon, he'll accidentally reunite with Astris.
Oh, there won't be anything accidental about that reunion. You can count on that.

Fezzes said:
Well, now there's three David Wenhams. This is going to get confusing.
Yup, turns out all three of our characters are actually the same person. We all just got played like an orchestra.

Archon said:
Then the two of you can bond over how much you hate Braedon, somehow I don't think that's a good idea, plus if anyone is going to the wedding it's Walder himself since it is his family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
I feel like it would have been a lot less friendly, it would be less of a "Do you you want to help me talk to some pirates?" and more of a "You're going to help me massacre a group of innocent sailors whether you like it or not"
The outcome would still be the same I guess.

Lancelot said:
The outcome would still be the same I guess.
Only both of them would leave hating each other and Aemond would start to question why he keeps on following his brother even though the guys is an asshole.

Hypnos said:
Then the two of you can bond over how much you hate Braedon, somehow I don't think that's a good idea, plus if anyone is going to the wedding it's Walder himself since it is him family.
Wait, what?

So Walder would go to the wedding and leave Rory and Braedon ALONE?!

Welp. R.I.P Uber-Alliance!

WanderingJester said:
Yup, turns out all three of our characters are actually the same person. We all just got played like an orchestra.
Like Benjen/Daario/Euron?!

S2h8iF3.jpg

Hypnos said:
Only both of them would leave hating each other and Aemond would start to question why he keeps on following his brother even though the guys is an asshole.
True, Baelor is lucky I guess.

Oh, right. I've been away for just about forever. I've probably got a whole bunch of shit to catch up on.

Well I have school in a while, so I can't do anything just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back