• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
That's a shame, I thought Cayden took every chance he could to RIDE his beloved horse.
That special emphasis though, and he left westeros as 17 and you don't learn to joust in Essos

Akio said:
That special emphasis though, and he left westeros as 17 and you don't learn to joust in Essos
That's a real shame, now I can't have any of my characters beat the shit out of Cayden in a perfectly legal way :(

Hypnos said:
That's a real shame, now I can't have any of my characters beat the shit out of Cayden in a perfectly legal way :(
He'd be a pretty decent jouster but against war horses his smaller sand steed would be at a disadvantage when he can use its speed and his horsemen ship to dodge. He'll be in all the melees though

Hypnos said:
you know, he's still joining the melee. Also, he can always be challenged to a duel and be called a craven if he refuses (though I mean, I guess he's already one being a dornishman...) .

Akio said:
He'd be a pretty decent jouster but against war horses his smaller sand steed would be at a disadvantage when he can use its speed and his horsemen ship to dodge. He'll be in all the melees though
I've seen whose entering that Melee (Roland) I don't think I'm going to risk entering anyone up for that.

OK I am serious this time, is the Lannister Wedding and the Tyrells funeral happening at the same time?

WanderingJester said:
you know, he's still joining the melee. Also, he can always be challenged to a duel and be called a craven if he refuses (though I mean, I guess he's already one being a dornishman...) .
Cayden wouldn't likely refuse if you had a real reason, but fighting without cause bores him.

Lancelot said:
OK I am serious this time, is the Lannister Wedding and the Tyrells funeral happening at the same time?
Perhaps not at the exact same time, but the idea is that if you attend one it'll be near impossible to attend the other, due to duration and traveling time and such.

WanderingJester said:
Perhaps not at the exact same time, but the idea is that if you attend one it'll be near impossible to attend the other, due to duration and traveling time and such.
So is it possible for Lyonel to attend the wedding, while his family attends the funeral?

Hypnos said:
A Tully, A Velaryon or a Bracken.
Depends on which one, like if he's trying to seduce Agnes he wouldn't particularly want to kill a Tully in front of her. Anyone else he'll pull out everything against, poison and all

Lancelot said:
So is it possible for Lyonel to attend the wedding, while his family attends the funeral?
I don't see why not. It's not like Hightower have some bad blood with the Lannisters/Westerlands.

Akio said:
Depends on which one, like if he's trying to seduce Agnes he wouldn't particularly want to kill a Tully in front of her. Anyone else he'll pull out everything against, poison and all
So you'd kill a man on the day of his cousins wedding? That's a bit mean and I can't see Lord Velaryon taking too kindly to the death of his son.

Akio said:
That would be a great way to make everyone hate Dorne

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
So you'd kill a man on the day of his cousins wedding? That's a bit mean and I can't see Lord Velaryon taking too kindly to the death of his son.
I don't take too kindly to the death of my horse. Besides if he challegnes me then by God's and men I could not refuse easily, his fault if he dies. Besides I'll chose a less leathel poison,

I'll even have the anditote and may give it once I feel like my honor and that of my horse is satisfied

Lancelot said:
That would be a great way to make everyone hate Dorne
Everyone knew Oberyn used poison, and he challenged me in the case we just mentioned, his God damn fault

Akio said:
I don't take too kindly to the death of my horse. Besides if he challegnes me then by God's and men I could not refuse easily, his fault if he dies. Besides I'll chose a less leathel poison,
I'll even have the anditote and may give it once I feel like my honor and that of my horse is satisfied

Everyone knew Oberyn used poison, and he challenged me in the case we just mentioned, his God damn fault
And not many people liked Oberyn... Also I never said that being hated was bad neciserally. The Iron Born are hated by everyone.

(SIEGFRIED KING! SIEGFRIED KING!)

Akio said:

>poison

>honor

Pick one

Lancelot said:
And not many people liked Oberyn... Also I never said that being hated was bad neciserally. The Iron Born are hated by everyone.
(SIEGFRIED KING! SIEGFRIED KING!)
Lancelot said:
>poison
>honor

Pick one
Dornish honor then, besides my horse never used poison. And I'm not sure he would care so soon after the death of his horse

Akio said:
Dornish honor then, besides my horse never used poison. And I'm not sure he would care so soon after the death of his horse
Your horse is an animal, they don't have honor lmao you are talking about it like it really is Caydens wife.

Lancelot said:
Your horse is an animal, they don't have honor lmao you are talking about it like it really is Caydens wife.
Sand steeds are well loved in dorne. Some lords stable their sand steeds in their own Hall and Cayden personally trained his since it was a yearling. It's been his most constant companion for 10 years

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back