• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
When Cayden takes his helmet off to reveal himself after the melee someone better fling shit at his face.
O.o What has Cayden ever done to you lol. Still that possible plan with Agnes too if I'm actually going to the wedding and I have to talk to Tiber and my sisters. Cayden has a busy wedding ahead of him

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
O.o What has Cayden ever done to you lol. Still that possible plan with Agnes too if I'm actually going to the wedding and I have to talk to Tiber and my sisters. Cayden has a busy wedding ahead of him
Personally? Nothing much, his mere existence just irks me, Dornish filth. I'm still waiting on @National for Agnes to get to the wedding though I can assure you than if you run off with her you'll have something a lot more damaging that shit flung at you.

Hypnos said:
Personally? Nothing much, his mere existance just irks me, Dornish filth. I'm still waiting on @National for Agnes to get to the wedding though I can assure you that if you run off with her you'll have something a lot more damaging that shit flung at you.
Oh I'm sure, but what better way to give the finger to the family that wants to kill my beloved horse xD you know that and the possible love option. Also watch Cayden actually start the first battles while everyone else derps around

Akio said:
Oh I'm sure, but what better way to give the finger to the family that wants to kill my beloved horse xD you know that and the possible love option. Also watch Cayden actually start the first battles while everyone else derps around
Who said it wont be the Velaryons that murder your horse?

Hypnos said:
Who said it wont be the Velaryons that murder your horse?
Because I don't think they have a hatred of dorne born at the marshes and he's always appeared to me to intelligent to make an enemy for no reason

Akio said:
Because I don't think they have a hatred of dorne born at the marshes and he's always appeared to me to intelligent to make an enemy for no reason
He was married to a goat Dornish woman at one point so he certainly doesn't hate the Dornish but if Cayden happens to bring up that he wants to be the next Seasnake then they might have a problem.

Hypnos said:
He was married to a goat Dornish woman at one point so he certainly doesn't hate the Dornish but if Cayden happens to bring up that he wants to be the next Seasnake then they might have a problem.
lol more like he just wants to sail the world though the goal looks hard enough with the war. He probably won't mention it till the end if the war though he'll likely mention he always loved the sea

Hypnos said:
Oh, what's this? A note?

To Ella,

haha, House Velaryon's so stupid. The old idiot actually think he's the Seasnake, as opposed to me! I'm so much better looking and at sailing at him, and if Lord Bolar or whatever his name is shows up, I'll punch him in the face and party it up in Driftwood like Pentos. Woot Dornish Party!

I'm so great,

Cayden

P.S. Don't forget to bring Billy the goat to the party. We gonna have fun tonight! xoxo

P.P.S. The Tullys are all stupid gingers anyways. Riverrun sucks.

Well, guess that answers your question Hypnos.

WanderingJester said:
Oh, what's this? A note?

To Ella,

haha, House Velaryon's so stupid. The old idiot actually think he's the Seasnake, as opposed to me! I'm so much better looking and at sailing at him, and if Lord Bolar or whatever his name is shows up, I'll punch him in the face and party it up in Driftwood like Pentos. Woot Dornish Party!

I'm so great,

Cayden

P.S. Don't forget to bring Billy the goat to the party. We gonna have fun tonight! xoxo

P.P.S. The Tullys are all stupid gingers anyways. Riverrun sucks.

Well, guess that answers your question Hypnos.
Wow, Cayden wrote this? I didn't even know the Dornish could write, well I guess this means I'm going to have to burn Sun Spear to the ground...

Hypnos said:
Wow, Cayden wrote this? I didn't even know the Dornish could write, well I guess this means I'm going to have to burn Sun Spear to the ground...
Eh, "knowing how to write" might be stretching it. I mean the grammar in letter's just horrendous and you should see the "handwriting." Still, I suppose it's enough to convey a message across, even if it's barely legible. *shrug*

"Big Three" was referring to Barristan, Jaime, and Arthur. For the three most skilled swordsman in around our timeline.

Akio said:
Arthur Dayne was given two very different portrayals fighting wise lol
I never really liked Dayne, there were so many cool knights in Aerys' Kingsguard yet Dayne seems to get all the credit as the best knight in the realm.

Hypnos said:
I never really liked Dayne, there were so many cool knights in Aerys' Kingsguard yet Dayne seems to get all the credit as the best knight in the realm.
He probably was the best, even Barristan and Jaime admit that but his Kingsguard was full of people who were just awesome

Lancelot said:
Is the Lannister wedding happening around the same time as the Lannister funeral?
Lannister funeral? Same time as... Lannister wedding?

Gold Wedding confirmed.

Lancelot said:
Is the Lannister wedding happening around the same time as the Lannister funeral?
Yes.

nJXltIK.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back