• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Does anyone want to take up a character from either House Blackwood or Bracken? If not I want to use this tourney to set up some future events which may involve taking up a character from each House and establishing their families.
One a side note my goal in the tourney is to murder Cayden's horse, even if he's not riding it at the time, I feel with all that talk of animal cruelty regarding the unicorn that will sufficiently piss him off enough to do something stupid (not that he needs an excuse)
His horse is probably the closest thing he had to kin in Essos till he met Dallen and Gerrard, has been with him for over 10 years, and is connected to Daenna as well making it even more precious to him. Killing his horse is just asking to have your entire family hunted down slowly not even joking

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
His horse is probably the closest thing he had to kin in Essos till he met Dallen and Gerrard, has been with him for over 10 years, and is connected to Daenna as well making it even more precious to him. Killing his horse is just asking to have your entire family hunted down slowly not even joking
Unfortunately for you I'd be protected under the laws of guest right and you wouldn't be able to act upon that threat (Plus my superiority in numbers) that horse is as good as dead.

Hypnos said:
Does anyone want to take up a character from either House Blackwood or Bracken? If not I want to use this tourney to set up some future events which may involve taking up a character from each House and establishing their families.
One a side note my goal in the tourney is to murder Cayden's horse, even if he's not riding it at the time, I feel with all that talk of animal cruelty regarding the unicorn that will sufficiently piss him off enough to do something stupid (not that he needs an excuse)
I was actually thinking about making a Matriarch for the Blackwoods.

Hypnos said:
Unfortunately for you I'd be protected under the laws of guest right and you wouldn't be able to act upon that threat (Plus my superiority in numbers) that horse is as good as dead.
Not saying it would do it under Tibers roof or attack you directly, I'd watch really closely for poison though and better hope no one in your extended family ever comes into his power. He has patience to get revenge for his horse. He might forgive an accident with some time but intentional murder of it to him would almost be like killing one of his children

Hypnos said:
I feel bad but at the same time I'm smiling way too hard. Kill the horse, make us some glue.

Akio said:
Not saying it would do it under Tibers room or attack you directly, I'd watch really closely for poison though and better hope no one in your extended family ever comes into his power. He has patience to get revenge for his horse. He might forgive an accident with some time but intentional murder of it to him would almost be like killing one of his children
So he'd follow me all the way back to Riverrun for a horse, ignoring the war preperation and his sisters? That's dedication. And you wonder why is normal folk think that the Dornish fuck animals...

TheAncientCenturion said:
I was actually thinking about making a Matriarch for the Blackwoods.
KK, I just need a brother/uncle to die off in the joust to restart a few minor skirmishes before the war starts, making the fued fresh in their minds.

Hypnos said:
So he'd follow me all the way back to Riverrun for a horse, ignoring the war preperation and his sisters? That's dedication. And you wonder why is normal folk think that the Dornish fuck animals...
KK, I just need a brother/uncle to die off in the joust to restart a few minor skirmishes before the war starts, making the fued fresh in their minds.
You're actively trying to weaken the Riverlands. The Riverlands. Not the North or the Vale, but the most divided region.

I don't know what your game is, but I don't like it.

TheAncientCenturion said:
You're actively trying to weaken the Riverlands. The Riverlands. Not the North or the Vale, but the most divided region.
I don't know what your game is, but I don't like it.
I'm just trying to make the Riverlands a bit more interesting, nerf Braedon's alliance and ruin the lives of the Tullys.

Hypnos said:
That horse carried him through several battles and at one point brough his near unconscious body back to the red spear after he had been caught in an ambush alone. He got that horse when he was 12, he cares deeply about the animal. But no he wouldn't ignore his sister's or the war, he has business in kingslanding after all this is done so he'll be going in that direction anyway. I'm just saying he would watch and wait for his chance to make life hard for them, better hope none of them fight in the melee as well as no close subordinates. He may also be annoyed at Tiber for not being able to protect a horse in his own stable

Damn it . I'm going to miss the melee with both of my awesome melee characters with Rory and Umber.

Both would probably win the giant clusterfuck melee from size and strength alone.

In 1vs1 I don't know if Cayden could Oberyn the Umber, but since he doesn't have the bloodlust and cruelty of Gregor people like Martyn, Roland, and Cayden would probably all come out on top. Rory could go either way with most contestants.

Archon said:
Damn it . I'm going to miss the melee with both of my awesome melee characters with Rory and Umber.
Both would probably win the giant clusterfuck melee from size and strength alone.

In 1vs1 I don't know if Cayden could Oberyn the Umber, but since he doesn't have the bloodlust and cruelty of Gregor people like Martyn, Roland, and Cayden would probably all come out on top. Rory could go either way with most contestants.
I was planning on Having Lyonel Hightower go for banter but the coming war has kind of gotten in the way of that :(

Leusis said:
This dude would try to destroy an entire family over a dead horse?
He had to of been fucking that thing.
*flips you off*

The horse saved his life many times damn it xD

Archon said:

I mean, Rory can technically just show up xD . With the Umber Giant, idk, but I'm sure if you can magic his way to the wedding somehow no one will say no to him coming in. Since you know, he's practically a giant...

As for the older Clegane, that's up to @AnnoDomini . Though I mean if anyone recognizes him, he'll probably be executed for breaking his exile...

WanderingJester said:
I mean, Rory can technically just show up xD . With the Umber Giant, idk, but I'm sure if you can magic his way to the wedding somehow no one will say no to him coming in. Since you know, he's practically a giant...
As for the older Clegane, that's up to @AnnoDomini . Though I mean if anyone recognizes him, he'll probably be executed for breaking his exile...
We could always use more good fighters other then Cayden and Roland

Akio said:
We could always use more good fighters other then Cayden and Roland
He wouldn't be that good. He probably can't even take Albert Lannister in a fight. If he fought Celena, it would be a close one.

WanderingJester said:
He wouldn't be that good. He probably can't even take Albert Lannister in a fight. If he fought Celena, it would be a close one.
Rory or the clegane?

Akio said:
Rory or the clegane?
The Exiled Clegane, the one that got his ass beat by Martyn in front of everyone. Sorry, I just thought you referred to him since that was the last line in my post. :P

Akio said:
Rory or the clegane?
I mean I could have Lyonel make it somehow I guess, he would get destroyed by Roland in the melee in both versions of it, but I think he could give Cayden a decent contest.

Lancelot said:
I mean I could have Lyonel make it somehow I guess, he would get destroyed by Roland in the melee in both versions of it, but I think he could give Cayden a decent contest.
Cayden is around the same actual skill level as Roland, it's his equipment that gets him against fully armored Knights (at least till I find a way to make a Valyrian Steel Spear

Whose stronger between Rory and Martyn?

Or, whose stronger, Prime Robert or Sandor? That's actually an interesting question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back