• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Righttt. The one active day we have in weeks and I am gone for most of it.

@Akio I'd say stick with the Tourney, your chance at going to meet up with some characters won't disappear. Yet.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Righttt. The one active day we have in weeks and I am gone for most of it.
@Akio I'd say stick with the Tourney, your chance at going to meet up with some characters won't disappear. Yet.
Mhmm then I should keep an open eye then, as for an actual post @WanderingJester Ill post tomorrow cayden arriving at the wedding for the melee and what hes done since then, gonna say he ended up there a day before it but has yet to announce himself quite yet of thats fine

THE REDWYNE FLEET IS BEING BURNED?! Awesome! It puts Arren in a worse spot, which is better for Viserys.

The Lannister Wedding started, right? Damn. Looks like Viserys won't make it :/

Cayden is getting his genitals fed to a goat?

And it was 7 against 3.

But man, was that pretty well done. I would of preferred it if it were actually Ned's fever dream. That is probably my favorite Martin passage from all five books. It's just beautifully written.

THE REDWYNE FLEET IS BEING BURNED?! Awesome! It puts Arren in a worse spot, which is better for Viserys.

No Cayden is not

Akio said:
No Cayden is not
Are you sure?

black_goat_dinner_busan_1.jpg

Whelp, I was hoping for a family reunion of sort between the Black and (Bastard) Red dragons there. Ah well, can't have everything.

WanderingJester said:
Whelp, I was hoping for a family reunion of sort between the Black and (Bastard) Red dragons there. Ah well, can't have everything.
It depends if @Archon wants to time bubble things in the Reach. But then again, we'd have to come to an agreement on what the two settle upon.

It depends if @Archon wants to time bubble things in the Reach. But then again, we'd have to come to an agreement on what the two settle upon.
Well, it's up to you guys. It's not like the Wedding's moving at the speed of light at the moment, so I guess it's possible for Blackfyre to make it? *shrug*

Isnt there only two people in the scene i just watched? Also Arthur Dane the dual sword wielding legend

I swear to god if Cayden puts poison on his blade for the melee nothing will stop Roland from removing his head. It doesn't get any more dishonorable than poison.

WanderingJester said:
Well, it's up to you guys. It's not like the Wedding's moving at the speed of light at the moment, so I guess it's possible for Blackfyre to make it? *shrug*
Maybe. Who knows.

Akio said:
Isnt there only two people in the scene i just watched? Also Arthur Dane the dual sword wielding legend
The show changed it, which kinda is upsetting. It was only Hightower and Dayne. I was/am on the verge of criticizing the show for the use of duel wielding and the reverse grip Dayne had when 1v1'ing Stark, but that's apparently a world class swordsmen. Still doesn't mean it's anything BUT style points.

Leusis said:
I swear to god if Cayden puts poison on his blade for the melee nothing will stop Roland from removing his head. It doesn't get any more dishonorable than poison.
Poison, a woman's weapon.

OH! Spoiler for Season 6 episode 7. It's title is "The Broken Man". Hrmm. . What famous Septon gives a speech on broken men. . .

Leusis said:
Hes not gonna do it for a melee, hes only uses poison if he means to kill someone.

Oh, just fyi everyone: There's a melee tournament of just one v one fights, bracket style. There's also a melee arena type where they dump a bunch of knights in a pit and watch them go at each other until one's left standing. They are separate events at the festival, so theoretically someone can participate in both without being in two places at once.

WanderingJester said:
Oh, just fyi everyone: There's a melee tournament of just one v one fights, bracket style. There's also a melee arena type where they dump a bunch of knights in a pit and watch them go at each other until one's left standing. They are separate events at the festival, so theoretically someone can participate in both without being in two places at once.
Yes yes, but what of the jousting?!

The real entertainment for lords and ladies. Is Viserys gonna crown a queen of love of booty or what?

WanderingJester said:
Oh a one on one tournament, that will be fun. He'll likely enter both and depending on which one is first revel himself after unless the melee and those two events are separate things

The real entertainment for lords and ladies. Is Viserys gonna crown a queen of love of booty or what?
Viserys jousts?

Yes, yes. Jousting's an event too. How can any tourney be complete without it? It'll be hosted with entry tests (lance a stationary, then moving, target at full gallop) afterwards work in bracket style as well. If he wins, he can crown whoever he wants :P

On an out of RP note. New expansion coming out for Witcher 3 includes new gwent decks. MOAR GWENT!

2060390-i_like_it.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Viserys jousts?
He has experience, yes. He spent plenty of time between Tourneys, he's no green boy.

WanderingJester said:
Yes, yes. Jousting's an event too. How can any tourney be complete without it? It'll be hosted with entry tests (lance a stationary, then moving, target at full gallop) afterwards work in bracket style as well. If he wins, he can crown whoever he wants :P
On an out of RP note. New expansion coming out for Witcher 3 includes new gwent decks. MOAR GWENT!

2060390-i_like_it.jpg
Viserys will just need to borrow a horse that hasn't been worked to death from Arren, and he can joust as good as the next man! And hrm, I'd wonder who he'd crown. .

OH. God. No. Please no more. My addiction. .

When's the expansion coming out? I am going to buy Heart of Stone and do my second play through the same time as buying the next expansion. Just so I have a shitton of things to do.

He has experience, yes. He spent plenty of time between Tourneys, he's no green boy.
Viserys will just need to borrow a horse that hasn't been worked to death from Arren, and he can joust as good as the next man! And hrm, I'd wonder who he'd crown. .

When's the expansion coming out? I am going to buy Heart of Stone and do my second play through the same time as buying the next expansion. Just so I have a shitton of things to do.
Can't say Caydens a Jouster, he never even rides in full armor because he has never had a reason to ride anything but his sand steed since age 12, Ill just have to content with myself with the melees and talking to lords and blackfyres

I need to decide if Roland is going to partake in one, two, or all three of the tournaments..... Don't need Roland straining his arm kicking Cayden's ass too many times after all.

Akio said:
Can't say Caydens a Jouster, he never even rides in full armor because he has never had a reason to ride anything but his sand steed since age 12, Ill just have to content with myself with the melees and talking to lords and blackfyres
That surprises me, just because it'd probably be physically easier for him, and he has skills with digging long shafts into other men already.

Leusis said:
I need to decide if Roland is going to partake in one, two, or all three of the tournaments..... Don't need Roland straining his arm kicking Cayden's ass too many times after all.
Damn! I can't wait for that fight.

Do the right thing: Crown Kuvira and start the Kuvira/Braedon/Viserys love triangle Ravenna :P

giphy.gif

May 30th. I bought the core game with the season's pass included for 60, so I've just been waiting eagerly for it xD . I'll be doing my first new game+ run with it as well. :)

That surprises me, just because it'd probably be physically easier for him, and he has skills with digging long shafts into other men already.
giphy.gif

My assessment of what Cayden will accomplish in the two melees

In the cluster fuck melee he's probably gonna get his ass kicked because its gonna be a huge free-for-all and he doesn't wear platemail and uses a spear. Thus when he gets hit by somebodies blunt longsword during the ensuing frenzied mosh pit that we call a melee he's gonna drop like a sack of potatoes.

In the 1v1 melee he'll likely fair a lot better but still struggle with the fact he's fighting men in platemail, though, so long as no fighter near Roland's skill or on par with him comes along he'll likely make it to the last match where he'll most likely face Roland. From there Roland will hold ever advantage as Cayden doesn't even have his advantage of poison and will more than likely lose (could win, but it would be an uphill fight)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back