• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
I am pretty sure the largest army in Westeros is a pretty big thing...
It isn't if it's split into groups of 500, against a big group of 15,000.

Lancelot said:
There are 2 Hightowers in Highgarden right now and one in Oldtown
Is that supposed to be good?

Let's see...

The Reach vs The Westerlands, Dorne, Hightower traitors.

Reach army is scattered. Lannister army is already organized.

Redwyne Fleet? Hah, no. No Redwyne Fleet! :D

Decisive Tarly/Tiber battle will be won decisively by Lannisters. There are a number of ways how with a traitorous bannerman in the mix.

...What does the Reach have going for them again?

Archon said:
Is that supposed to be good?
Let's see...

The Reach vs The Westerlands, Dorne, Hightower traitors.

Reach army is scattered. Lannister army is already organized.

Redwyne Fleet? Hah, no. No Redwyne Fleet! :D

Decisive Tarly/Tiber battle will be won decisively by Lannisters. There are a number of ways how with a traitorous bannerman in the mix.

...What does the Reach have going for them again?
The Hightowers would support the Blackfyres in a civil war...

The Hightowers also hate the Dornish and honestly I don't see why they wouldn't defend their lands, not only that but I wouldn't risk betraying someone when surrounded by their men.

Lancelot said:
The Hightowers also hate the Dornish and honestly I don't see why they wouldn't defend their lands, not only that but I wouldn't risk betraying someone when surrounded by their men.
._.

Weren't you going to betray the Tyrell's?

To be fair I was planning on trying to burn the Redwyne fleet before the Lannister war started, timing issues just prevented that from happening.

You can't complain about being in a bad position until your region is surrounded by literally every other region, many of which want to kill you, all of your vassals are pretty much going to murder each other upon the spot, your army's is fairly avaragly sized and strengthen and doesn't have any cool deus ex machinas, and your Lord is an old cripple that could be killed by a breeze.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
Dorne would not invade the high towers without a very good reason anyway, they hate the reach but their prudent and intelligent

@Archon

The Reach hasn't had the Redwyne fleet burned, that all depends on how successful Swain is at his job once he gets hired.

The Reach has more men than any other region by about 20,000 men.

Tarly's have already gathered a sizable force to try and fight the Lannisters, a force that will only be reinforced further by the arrival of Tyrell men.

Viserys intends to ally the Reach and thus they will have the Golden Company numbering about 12,000 men on their side.

Bro, the Reach is sitting in a pretty good place as far as regions under threat of invasion go.

Lancelot said:
No, I said that the Hightowers would probably swear fealty to Viserys when his conquest happens.
I'm certain you planned to betray the Tyrell's... I'll dig through later, I'm probably totally wrong though.

Hypnos said:
To be fair I was planning on trying to burn the Redwyne fleet before the Lannister war started, timing issues just prevented that from happening.
You can't complain about being in a bad position until your region is surrounded by literally every other region, many of which want to kill you, all of your vassals are pretty much going to murder each other upon the spot, your army's is fairly avaragly sized and strengthen and doesn't have any cool deus ex machinas, and your Lord is an old cripple that could be killed by a breeze.
But you also happen to be in the most invincible alliance in the Seven Kingdoms currently, with very powerful allies, including your North, to the south the Crownlands don't have the strength to touch you, the Westerlands are targeting the Reach, leaving only the Vale to worry about.

Not to mention Arryn's also a sickly weakling. We should form an alliance! The Coalition of Cripples!

We'll even invite Braedon for his ineptitude! :D

Leusis said:
@Archon
The Reach hasn't had the Redwyne fleet burned, that all depends on how successful Swain is at his job once he gets hired.

The Reach has more men than any other region by about 20,000 men.

Tarly's have already gathered a sizable force to try and fight the Lannisters, a force that will only be reinforced further by the arrival of Tyrell men.

Viserys intends to ally the Reach and thus they will have the Golden Company numbering about 12,000 men on their side.

Bro, the Reach is sitting in a pretty good place as far as regions under threat of invasion go.
I don't think you caught my argument. It was under the basis that the Hightowers were going to betray the Tyrell's. If that isn't happening, I don't feel so bad.

Archon said:
I'm certain you planned to betray the Tyrell's... I'll dig through later, I'm probably totally wrong though.
But you also happen to be in the most invincible alliance in the Seven Kingdoms currently, with very powerful allies, including your North, to the south the Crownlands don't have the strength to touch you, the Westerlands are targeting the Reach, leaving only the Vale to worry about.

Not to mention Arryn's also a sickly weakling. We should form an alliance! The Coalition of Cripples!

Also with Viserys trying to ally the Tyrells you would have even larger support from the Hightowers.

Hypnos said:
You know, for the first two line of that second part I thought you were referring to the Crownlands, but then I was like :| Tbh the Riverland's position in the RP currently is pretty stable and viable, as opposed to how it went down in the books and stuff :P

Archon said:

Oh, they are. Swearing loyalty to someone above your liege lord is still treason, even if it's a dragon.

Archon said:
I don't think you caught my argument. It was under the basis that the Hightowers were going to betray the Tyrell's. If that isn't happening, I don't feel so bad.
I think when that discussion took place I was under the impression the Tyrells were Targ loyalists, so I was saying the Hightowers are Blackfyre loyalists.

WanderingJester said:
You know, for the first two line of that second part I thought you were referring to the Crownlands, but then I was like :| Tbh the Riverland's position in the RP currently is pretty stable and viable, as opposed to how it went down in the books and stuff :P
Oh, they are. Swearing loyalty to someone above your liege lord is still treason, even if it's a dragon.
Dorne is also pretty stable at the moment

Dorne won't be stable until everybody inside its borders are cut to pieces. Only then can anything in this world be stable.

Archon said:

Invincible alliance? I would compare the strength of the Baratheon-Tully-Stark alliance to glass, Braedon and Rory are at each other's throats and I'd be surprised if they don't end up killing each other (Though for monetary reasons I hope Wendel gets there first) either Braedon is going to try and kill Aiden or the reverse which may jeopardise the Stark alliance and if Walder falls over then the whole thing loses Riverlands support and collapses.

The Westerlands almost attacked, though I'm very glad they didn't and it's been discussed before that the Vale may be able to take on the Riverlands and keep them busy for a long time.

We can invite Gelgin Arryn too, the league of cripples.

WanderingJester said:
Not for long...

ArisenMoon said:
This is the first rp I've been in with a ooc with more then 30 pages...
We're not allowed to stop until we reach one thousand.

Leusis said:
Dorne won't be stable until everybody inside its borders are cut to pieces. Only then can anything in this world be stable.
The only good Dornishman is a dead Dornishman.

Leusis said:
Were quite happy with out deserts so come in if you life, hostiles dont usually make it out

Elendithas said:
Just wait 'till Ibben allies with the Others!
By then the rest of you would probably be dead anyway and Cayden would go live on a ship fishing for the rest of his life or sailing wherever life took him

Akio said:
By then the rest of you would probably be dead anyway and Cayden would go live on a ship fishing for the rest of his life or sailing wherever life took him
I mean if the Others goal was to murder the Dornish I'm pretty sure the rest of the realm would just lay down their arms and start working with them instead.

Akio said:
Until Siegfried uses the power of the Drowned God to liberate the world right?

Hypnos said:
I mean if the Others goal was to murder the Dornish I'm pretty sure the rest of the realm would just lay down their arms and start working with them instead.
That would explain why they're so adamant about heading South.

Poop. Now's my turn to blame notifications.

AND I PROMISE I'LL POST SOMETHING SOMETIME SOON™

And pray those overview things'll be done sometime by the end of the month year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back