• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Don't know about you, but I get pretty bored just sitting at home doing nothing xD . Well, if your life's a mess, why not let someone clean it up? ( :) )
aaawww that's adorable. No, might just make the mess bigger.

Akio said:
Uhh no, I know shes crazy but executing a prince of dorne who might help her since dorne hasnt chosen a side would be mad king worthy, worse actually since Dorne, Cayden, and no one else among them has done anything against the royal line, maybe they shouldnt meet
stop ruining the fun! alright I promise I won't kill him buuut I can't promise anything else.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]aaawww that's adorable. No, might just make the mess bigger.
stop ruining the fun! alright I promise I won't kill him buuut I can't promise anything else.

[/QUOTE]
Randomly killing my only character in Westeros who i spent to long getting there is not fun xD You can also not make him a eunuch or Jaime me, all other torture is fine if she really felt like having another 30000 men against her by attacking a friendly

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]aaawww that's adorable. No, might just make the mess bigger.

[/QUOTE]
lol, somehow I doubt that, but fair enough. xD

Akio said:
Uhh no, I know shes crazy but executing a prince of dorne who might help her since dorne hasnt chosen a side would be mad king worthy, worse actually since Dorne, Cayden, and no one else among them has done anything against the royal line, maybe they shouldnt meet
Prince of Dorne? I don't remember killing a prince of Dorne, I merely remember the brave Kuvira taking down a vile sellsword captain along her travels to the wedding of Tiber Lannister, such an abhorrent practice to sell ones sword she was certainly righteous in her actions. Does anyone even know that Cayden is in Westeros at the moment because if not his death doesn't matter at all since no one will ever find out.

Akio said:
Randomly killing my only character in Westeros who i spent to long getting there is not fun xD You can also not make him a eunuch or Jaime me, all other torture is fine if she really felt like having another 30000 men against her by attacking a friendly
whoa, how come we're not allowed to make him a eunuch, I feel like you've just tossed all my plans out of a window.

Hypnos said:
Prince of Dorne? I don't remember killing a prince of Dorne, I merely remember the brave Kuvira taking down a vile sellsword captain along her travels to the wedding of Tiber Lannister, such an abhorrent practice to sell ones sword she was certainly righteous in her actions. Does anyone even know that Cayden is in Westeros at the moment because if not his death doesn't matter at all since no one will ever find out.
whoa, how come we're not allowed to make him a eunuch, I feel like you've just tossed all my plans out of a window.
You know other then everyone there realizing he's a prince of dorne, unless it's only a few people it will be impossible to keep the secret considering now he's back it westeros he'll introduce himself as Prince of dorne. And his men and the informat do.

And you can't make him a eunuch because that would ruin all my plans lol

Can't say I understand how anyone would find out since it would be him being murdered on the road with zero witnesses.

On a less 'murder Cayden' based line of subjects, there will soon be another wedding plenty of people will be invited to. It's to die for.

Just wondering @WanderingJester but in your last post the festivities for the wedding had began. So is the melee currently taking place and then the joust afterwards or will they be taking place at the same time? Cause I had every intention of wrecking everybody in the melee real quick lol.

Akio said:
how can I not make a Jaime? he is an amazing person and you should be honored if I even considered that for you. I said that I won't kill him that doesn't mean that he will leave the wedding intact. maybe a few body parts no longer connected too\ his body or maybe just some broken limbs.

Hypnos said:
I approve of that message.
Elendithas said:
Can't say I understand how anyone would find out since it would be him being murdered on the road with zero witnesses.
On a less 'murder Cayden' based line of subjects, there will soon be another wedding plenty of people will be invited to. It's to die for.
do I sense a teaser? I'm excited now. it better be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
Just wondering @WanderingJester but in your last post the festivities for the wedding had began. So is the melee currently taking place and then the joust afterwards or will they be taking place at the same time? Cause I had every intention of wrecking everybody in the melee real quick lol.
Registration and warm ups are starting for the melee, with the crowd of highborns and lowborns taking the seats on the stands like Celena. All events would take place in their own time, including the joust. So one event at a time.

P.S. Try not to kill Kevan. I'll rather not have bad blood already between Tiber and his in-laws because one of his chief fighters took his brother-in-law's head off in a melee :P

WanderingJester said:
Registration and warm ups are starting for the melee, with the crowd of highborns and lowborns taking the seats on the stands like Celena. All events would take place in their own time, including the joust. So one event at a time.
P.S. Try not to kill Kevan. I'll rather not have bad blood already between Tiber and his in-laws because one of his chief fighters took his brother-in-law's head off in a melee :P
@TheAncientCenturion would like to know if we're meeting before the melee starts so I know if to be there or not

@ArisenMoon Just a few quick notes. Regarding your bio, you may want to consult @Archon about your use of House Frey since he currently plays Lord Egyll Frey, as a skirmish in which a Lordling dies is actually quite a major thing, especially considering the friendly relationship between Houses Stark and Tully, Reed and Freys liege Lords. Also House Reed at max with all of its vassals can only raise 2,500 men, this information can be found on the spreadsheet in the overview tab. :)

@Akio Stark and Tully swearing for Braedon is not currently public knowledge, news of Stark's march has not yet reached the south and as far as they know Lord Tadhg Stark is suffering from a serious illness which is causing his inaction (Hence the fact he wasn't at Kuvira's coronation) and Walder Tully is almost mortally ill at Harrenhal and is unable to move or leave (The only ones who know this is a lie are the important people in King's Landing and Tiber Lannister since he witnessed Walder storming out of Kuvira's court)

Why would Cayden enter the melee if the whole point of him being there is to gain allies? Wouldn't he want to spend as much time with the lord's and such instead of fighting?

Leusis said:
Why would Cayden enter the melee if the whole point of him being there is to gain allies? Wouldn't he want to spend as much time with the lord's and such instead of fighting?
Most people don't even know he's back in Westeros yet and their is prestige for doing well in melees and such competitions. He's no jouster etheir so he can't compete there. Winning or doing well in the melee us a good way to announce his return and show that his years in Essos bore fruit. Get his name out there, after all he's been gone for 5 years

Hypnos said:
@ArisenMoon Just a few quick notes. Regarding your bio, you may want to consult @Archon about your use of House Frey since he currently plays Lord Egyll Frey, as a skirmish in which a Lordling dies is actually quite a major thing, especially considering the friendly relationship between Houses Stark and Tully, Reed and Freys liege Lords. Also House Reed at max with all of its vassals can only raise 2,500 men, this information can be found on the spreadsheet in the overview tab. :)
@Akio Stark and Tully swear for Braedon is not currently public knowledge, news of Stark's march has not yet reached the south and as far as they know Lord Tadhg Stark is suffering from a serious illness which is causing his inaction (Hence the fact he wasn't at Kuvira's coronation) and Walder Tully is almost mortally ill at Harrenhal and is unable to move or leave (The only ones who know this is a lie are the important people in King's Landing and Tiber Lannister since he witnessed Walder storming out of Kuvira's court)
The Lion of Lannister sees all. From the depths of the Westerland, at the stronghold of Casterly Rock, the Dark Lord schemes as his dreadful gaze sweep over the gold and swords of the hill wroth land. He have taken up his throne there and in the great hall, dark and silent, the Warden of the West formed his image with his malice and hatred, covered by a veil of false fairness he had cultivated in his childhood. His powers were now ready, his armies eager for blood, and at last, the great evil had retrieved the One, the One to rule them all-

*Coughs* Ahem, sorry everyone. Got swept up by the Spirit of Tolkien for a moment.

WanderingJester said:
The Lion of Lannister sees all. From the depths of the Westerland, at the stronghold of Casterly Rock, the Dark Lord schemes as his dreadful gaze sweep over the gold and swords of the hill wroth land. He have taken up his throne there and in the great hall, dark and silent, the Warden of the West formed his image with his malice and hatred, covered by a veil of false fairness he had cultivated in his childhood. His powers were now ready, his armies eager for blood, and at last, the great evil had retrieved the One, the One to rule them all-
*Coughs* Ahem, sorry everyone. Got swept up by the Spirit of Tolkien for a moment.
You're not going to start singing again are you?

Hypnos said:
You're not going to start singing again are you?
No, probably just summon an army of orks to overrun Westeros in the name of House Lannister. Maybe a Balrog or two to go with them. Oh and Nazguls, 11 of them (because there's no such thing as overkill).

Lancelot said:
I don't need luck.
I just need 20 good pirates.
The lannisters fleet was burned by sneak attack and by a large majority of the iron fleet, not sure how you plan to burn and even bigger fleet with a smaller one

Akio said:
The lannisters fleet was burned by sneak attack and by a large majority of the iron fleet, not sure how you plan to burn and even bigger fleet with a smaller one
We have no idea how much it took, all we know that it was Victarion and Euron that did it.

Lancelot said:
We have no idea how much it took, all we know that it was Victarion and Euron that did it.
True, even so I have no idea how they would plan to burn the Redwyn fleet by themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back