• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

ArisenMoon said:
So, how different from the original lore is this rp? I've read through a good bit, and have an idea, but id like to be certain.
So anyone that would be alive in the original books wouldn't exist in the RP. All the original canon goes back to the last generation to die before any of the character that influences the books exists here. I.e. Bran the Builder = real in RP. Selmy = not real in RP.

Hypnos said:
So @Robyn Banks ... Are we going to the wedding of your enemies? Yay or nay (Though I'll feel a bit bad for ignoring Aemond and telling him that I had important business to attend to and then going to a party.)
yay! let's do it! sorry it's just a busy week for me, I have an AP exam coming up on thursday and it will be the death of me >.< I just want school to be over! my procrastination is starting to kick in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]yay! let's do it! sorry it's just a busy week for me, I have an AP exam coming up on thursday and it will be the death of me >.< I just want school to be over! my procrastination is starting to kick in.

[/QUOTE]
For heading to the wedding: Ah crap.

For AP exam: which one? Ah, I remember those days. High school... (BP)

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]yay! let's do it! sorry it's just a busy week for me, I have an AP exam coming up on thursday and it will be the death of me >.< I just want school to be over! my procrastination is starting to kick in.

[/QUOTE]
I kind of hope Cayden doesnt run into the royal party though his guards might since thier going for the main road

WanderingJester said:
For heading to the wedding: Ah crap.
For AP exam: which one? Ah, I remember those days. High school... (BP)
World history... it'd awful so much reading and learning about things i'll probably forget over the summer. I won't be shocked if I find myself crying while taking it. its a struggle

woot woot wedding crashing will be the best! I just know it. maybe Kuvira can behead people on the way. don't worry since I know my power is a little low. I will just make her do it personally. problem solved.

Akio said:
I kind of hope Cayden doesnt run into the royal party though his guards might since thier going for the main road
challenge accepted.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]World history... it'd awfuk so much reading and learning about things i'll probably forget over the summer.
woot woot wedding crashing will be the best! I just know it. maybe Kuvira can behead people on the way. don't worry since I know my power is a little low. I will just make her do it personally. problem solved.

challenge accepted.

[/QUOTE]
I doubt they would try to kill her, unless she happened to have very few guards with her. They're only about 200 and Dorne isn't their enemy and their more focused on finding their commander at the wedding first

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]World history... it'd awful so much reading and learning about things i'll probably forget over the summer. I won't be shocked if I find myself crying while taking it. its a struggle

challenge accepted.

[/QUOTE]
Oh wow, I actually enjoyed my history APs. It was the sciences that killed me xD . Totally napped through my AP physics test :P

Well, I'm cool with it so long as she gets all the beheading out of her system before she gets to the Westerlands. May I suggest starting with the host marching south?

Akio said:
I doubt they would try to kill her, unless she happened to have very few guards with her. They're only about 200 and Dorne isn't their enemy and their more focused on finding their commander at the wedding first
have you learned nothing? Kuvira doesn't need a reason to kill she just does it. just how she feels at the time.

WanderingJester said:
Oh wow, I actually enjoyed my history APs. It was the sciences that killed me xD . Totally napped through my AP physics test :P
Well, I'm cool with it so long as she gets all the beheading out of her system before she gets to the Westerlands. May I suggest starting with the host marching south?
lame I love physics. I mean its a struggle because i'm not the best at cramming plus I procrastinate. one of my few flaws, i'll live but I won't get a 5. not to worry though. I heard U.S. history is a lot easier.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]have you learned nothing? Kuvira doesn't need a reason to kill she just does it. just how she feels at the time.
lame I love physics. I mean its a struggle because i'm not the best at cramming plus I procrastinate. one of my few flaws, i'll live but I won't get a 5. not to worry though. I heard U.S. history is a lot easier.

[/QUOTE]
Dunno, never took that one. Euro History is pretty tough though, even though I would say I enjoyed it. Also, psh, you're just like my other friend. She's a physics nerd too ( :P )

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]have you learned nothing? Kuvira doesn't need a reason to kill she just does it. just how she feels at the time.

[/QUOTE]
lol what a good way to prove shes insane, they'd probably fall back on default tactics then, run and shoot arrows at the people commanding and the people closest as they take off on their sand steeds, a slow moving caravan of the queen or even mounted heavy knights wont catch them unless their surrounded and if Cayden hears or one guy survives to reach him or more then you've got a permanent enemy for attacking his men

WanderingJester said:
Dunno, never took that one. Euro History is pretty tough though, even though I would say I enjoyed it. Also, psh, you're just like my other friend. She's a physics nerd too ( :P )
aaww thanks. she sounds awesome! though I prefer chemistry because of breaking bad. ( the badass version of bill nye the science guy) plus I love blowing stuff up with combustion!

Akio said:
lol what a good way to prove shes insane, they'd probably fall back on default tactics then, run and shoot arrows at the people commanding and the people closest as they take off on their sand steeds, a slow moving caravan of the queen or even mounted heavy knights wont catch them unless their surrounded and if Cayden hears or one guy survives to reach him or more then you've got a permanent enemy for attacking his men
nice I could never get enough of those. enemies are more entertaining my opinion. also thanks for the idea of the attack. less work for me.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]aaww thanks. she sounds awesome! though I prefer chemistry because of breaking bad. ( the badass version of bill nye the science guy) plus I love blowing stuff up with combustion!
nice I could never get enough of those. enemies are more entertaining my opinion. also thanks for the idea of the attack. less work for me.

[/QUOTE]
And here i kind of wanted to visit kingslanding and meet the flight squad xD

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]aaww thanks. she sounds awesome! though I prefer chemistry because of breaking bad. ( the badass version of bill nye the science guy) plus I love blowing stuff up with combustion!

[/QUOTE]
Honestly I probably would've been more interested in chemistry if we blew things up/lit things on fire every other day, but we did, and I had to memorize a lot of equation without anyone telling me what to do with them, so I'm meh with it :P .

xD I mean you still can. just not the way you expect. I can just hold off on the attack a little longer. I'll show mercy... this time

WanderingJester said:
Honestly I probably would've been more interested in chemistry if we blew things up/lit things on fire every other day, but we did, and I had to memorize a lot of equation without anyone telling me what to do with them, so I'm meh with it :P .
alas the cons of chemistry. I honestly forgot most of the equations but remembered the periodic song. it's weird but it's true. I had to make rhymes or raps for all of my work. it's sad really.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]
xD I mean you still can. just not the way you expect. I can just hold off on the attack a little longer. I'll show mercy... this time
alas the cons of chemistry. I honestly forgot most of the equations but remembered the periodic song. it's weird but it's true. I had to make rhymes or raps for all of my work. it's sad really.

[/QUOTE]
Well I know Ancient still has plans for me involving Aerea, so he can etheir meet Kuriva first then continue or meet Aerea first and then they'res his men who are trying to follow him because Cayden took off at a gallop and will stop for very little, though he left about two weeks before the wedding starts in the time like, Kuriva likely left earlier since her caravan will move a lot slower then a single rider riding through the Nights as well or even Caydens 200 men considering their all experienced soldiers used to long hours riding and marching and not whatever nobles Kuriva bring

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure some people enjoy the sciences (weirdos) but they're not my cup of tea. I prefer to not have my answer be wrong because I rounded to the wrong decimal or have a day's work go to the trash because I messed up a sign somewhere. Gimme some worldbuilding and character developing any day of the week xD . or just a good book :P

WanderingJester said:
I'm sure some people enjoy the sciences (weirdos) but they're not my cup of tea. I prefer to not have my answer be wrong because I rounded to the wrong decimal or have a day's work go to the trash because I messed up a sign somewhere. Gimme some worldbuilding and character developing any day of the week xD . or just a good book :P
well math is never fun that's why I don't plan to take calculus unless I have to. I just want to stay at home and do nothing. is that too much to ask? my life is a mess and I can't find a mop to clean it up.

Akio said:
Well I know Ancient still has plans for me involving Aerea, so he can etheir meet Kuriva first then continue or meet Aerea first and then they'res his men who are trying to follow him because Cayden took off at a gallop and will stop for very little, though he left about two weeks before the wedding starts in the time like, Kuriva likely left earlier since her caravan will move a lot slower then a single rider riding through the Nights as well or even Caydens 200 men considering their all experienced soldiers used to long hours riding and marching and not whatever nobles Kuriva bring
ooof course he will. I would if I should make kuvira bring an executioner. make the ride more entertaining you know? that's true though you do have points.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]well math is never fun that's why I don't plan to take calculus unless I have to. I just want to stay at home and do nothing. is that too much to ask? my life is a mess and I can't find a mop to clean it up.
ooof course he will. I would if I should make kuvira bring an executioner. make the ride more entertaining you know? that's true though you do have points.

[/QUOTE]
Who would she be killing though, executing a prince of Dorne would make her earlier bad political move look minor

Akio said:
Who would she be killing though, executing a prince of Dorne would make her earlier bad political move look minor
wow I didn't think about that. I was just going to kill the person I saw fit at the time but you have a plan. you have such great ideas .

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]well math is never fun that's why I don't plan to take calculus unless I have to. I just want to stay at home and do nothing. is that too much to ask? my life is a mess and I can't find a mop to clean it up.

[/QUOTE]
Don't know about you, but I get pretty bored just sitting at home doing nothing xD . Well, if your life's a mess, why not let someone clean it up? ( :) )

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]wow I didn't think about that. I was just going to kill the person I saw fit at the time but you have a plan. you have such great ideas .

[/QUOTE]
Uhh no, I know shes crazy but executing a prince of dorne who might help her since dorne hasnt chosen a side would be mad king worthy, worse actually since Dorne, Cayden, and no one else among them has done anything against the royal line, maybe they shouldnt meet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back