• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Jabroni said:
Poor, poor Lannisters...How will they make do? Guess they'll just have to take drink some gold and maybe take a nice warm gold bath after that.
Nah, the Reach is more than enough of a consolidation for House Lannister. ( :) )

Hypnos said:
I want all the Tullys to arrive at the same time just in case something goes wrong with Ben and Agnes' escape so I'm waiting on @National for that and I'm still not sure if Kuvira is going to let Baelor go since she's very indecisive.
Yup, just didn't quite expected the hold up on that end (as well as others), ah well *shrug*

So @Robyn Banks ... Are we going to the wedding of your enemies? Yay or nay (Though I'll feel a bit bad for ignoring Aemond and telling him that I had important business to attend to and then going to a party.)

Hypnos said:
But does Dallen know the crazy man who wanders around sacrificing people to a deity in the form of a goat means no harm? I don't know about you but I wouldn't trust a guy like that.
Oh he won't trust you, he'll just trust you to die if you make a bad move

TheAncientCenturion said:
Make a post or two for Cayden on his way to the Lannister Wedding. Get into his head a little.
We'll see what happens.
Mhmm alright, let see what i can do to revel his thoughts.

I think Gerold Hightower must have run off with Dawn because both of them were suspiciously absent from that episode... I'm not impressed

ArisenMoon said:
Rp open to new players still?
Yes of course.

Lancelot said:
Is Kingsmoot anytime soon or is Iron Isles in purgatory?
I think Jester wants to do it after the wedding so Healga can get back.

Last edited by a moderator:
So do I like start a house? Or just a character in a house? A bit confused on that matter.

ArisenMoon said:
So do I like start a house? Or just a character in a house? A bit confused on that matter.
You can ethier join a house already made though you should confirm with the lord of that house or take over a smaller house not yet claimed. I'm not sure you can just make a new one unless it comes to pass over the terms of rp

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Hmm . . . I think I might rejoin this as a Dothraki if that's allowed . . .

[/QUOTE]
Could it be..? The stallion that mounts the world?

Darth Gangsta]Hmm . . . I think I might rejoin this as a Dothraki if that's allowed . . . [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Jabroni]Could it be..? The stallion that mounts the world? [/QUOTE] I think the problem with that is similar to what [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5434-theancientcenturion/ said:
@TheAncientCenturion[/URL] pointed out with @Archon 's New Ghis Empire. It'll be difficult to tie back into the main stories people are interacting with (back in Westeroes) without a lot of different tie ins. It's not a definite yes or no answer, but just a thought when I read these.

So, how different from the original lore is this rp? I've read through a good bit, and have an idea, but id like to be certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back