• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
I should manage to get one up tonight, I mean't to do it last night but it ended up not getting done
There's no rush, I was just wondering whether I should wait for another post before reply to Jester so I could do more than one reply at once since that would be easier.

I'm not losing any motivation, but I just have a lot of RPs which I owe posts for and dreaded reality work.

>No Braedon post in a while.

>Post rate decreases.

>Entire RP slows down.

Coincidence? I think not!

I guess we know who really runs the place now.

Aaaanyways, sorry 'bout the lack of posts. I just finished up a bunch a stuff for other RPs and whatnot, so I should be good to go for the next few days. Hopefully.

>Go to Atlantic City with friend

>Get ditched for older guys (30 yo's at a baclahor party)

>Drink heavily

>Indian guy asks if you're gay

>Go to club

>Black guy asks if you're intrested in prostitutes.

>Wow.jpg.

So my night went from "FUCKING AWESOME AC!!!!" To "Fuck. I'm still here?"

TheAncientCenturion said:
>Go to Atlantic City with friend
>Get ditched for older guys (30 yo's at a baclahor party)

>Drink heavily

>Indian guy asks if you're gay

>Go to club

>Black guy asks if you're intrested in prostitutes.

>Wow.jpg.

So my night went from "FUCKING AWESOME AC!!!!" To "Fuck. I'm still here?"
American Indian or Asian Indian?

Timeline wise where is everyone? Now that the Lannister wedding has started and people will likely be talking about events in the realm and other such matters it may be a good idea to sort that out.

Hypnos said:
Timeline wise where is everyone? Now that the Lannister wedding has started and people will likely be talking about events in the realm and other such matters it may be a good idea to sort that out.
Gawain and Bedivere are at Highgarden and Lyonel is at Oldtown. (Was going to go to tourney but unsure if that us possible due to the coming war.)

Aemond is at Driftmark.

Baelish is in his brothel.

And Harlaws are in Ten Towers or hiding.

Hypnos said:
I feel like the Stormlands are still pretty behind in terms of timeline. Hell, they only got the wedding invitation an hour or two ago.

JustWhipIt said:
I feel like the Stormlands are still pretty behind in terms of timeline. Hell, they only got the wedding invitation an hour or two ago.
Yeah, the Stormlands and King's Landing seem to be pretty far behind everywhere else in time since very little time has passed since the coronation. Really the assult on King's Landing probably should have already happened or be just about to happen (if it ever does) by the time of the Lannister wedding.

Sorry about being quiet recently.

Bad time at a club mixed with some forced manual labor got me busy. And of course, today's Mother's Day.

What're we all up to? Any new posts I should be aware of? Do I owe anyone who's not named Akio a post/reply?!

Bad time at a club mixed with some forced manual labor got me busy. And of course, today's Mother's Day.

What're we all up to? Any new posts I should be aware of? Do I owe anyone who's not named Akio a post/reply?!
Well im still stuck in essos, think starting tomorrow im just gonna leave and do things because i feel tied up >.>

Akio said:
Well im still stuck in essos, think starting tomorrow im just gonna leave and do things because i feel tied up >.>
He should. If war is coming to Westeros, what would he choose? His family or his old childhood friend?

He should. If war is coming to Westeros, what would he choose? His family or his old childhood friend?
Good question though im not sure dorne has chosen a position yet unless i missed a post from wolfe

Akio said:
Good question though im not sure dorne has chosen a position yet unless i missed a post from wolfe
Dorne may not be directly involved yet, but what if something happens? Better to be safe than sorry.

Dorne may not be directly involved yet, but what if something happens? Better to be safe than sorry.
The question is still really up in the air, a large part of it balances on who dorne supports and who they're allies were. For example if they allied with Brandeon he'd be furious because dornish are not fond of bartheons

I got really scared for a second, then I realised Mother's Day is on a differant date in the US to the UK.

Hypnos said:
I got really scared for a second, then I realised Mother's Day is on a differant date in the US to the UK.
That's hilarious.

And I didn't know that, what day is it for you blokes?

Akio said:
The question is still really up in the air, a large part of it balances on who dorne supports and who they're allies were. For example if they allied with Brandeon he'd be furious because dornish are not fond of bartheons
Still, he has soldiers and experience. If I were him I'd high tail it out of Essos unless he was supremely dedicated to Daenna's cause.

That's hilarious.
And I didn't know that, what day is it for you blokes?

Still, he has soldiers and experience. If I were him I'd high tail it out of Essos unless he was supremely dedicated to Daenna's cause.
Hes already leaving essos with her personal guard ((im considering him sending orders for the rest of his mercenaries to leave about a month after since i doubt the Ibbens would host them and they have things they need to prepare)) To get allies one way or another. Whether those allies go to daenna or some other way depends on rp events

Akio said:
Hes already leaving essos with her personal guard ((im considering him sending orders for the rest of his mercenaries to leave about a month after since i doubt the Ibbens would host them and they have things they need to prepare)) To get allies one way or another. Whether those allies go to daenna or some other way depends on rp events
On a second thought. . .Cayden should stay with Daenna all throughout the wedding. I want to see him be tortured as he watches the girl woman he cares deeply for get married to a hairy sub human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back