• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
That's hilarious.
And I didn't know that, what day is it for you blokes?

Still, he has soldiers and experience. If I were him I'd high tail it out of Essos unless he was supremely dedicated to Daenna's cause.
According to the Internet its the fourth sunday of Lent, so March/April, I didn't even remember that it had passed this year, fuck, I hope I did something.

On a second thought. . .Cayden should stay with Daenna all throughout the wedding. I want to see him be tortured as he watches the girl woman he cares deeply for get married to a hairy sub human.
Thats one of the biggest reasons hes leaving, Dallen will educate her in areas she is lacking while he goes to gather allies and check things out in westeros

Hypnos said:
According to the Internet its the fourth sunday of Lent, so March/April, I didn't even remember that it had passed this year, fuck, I hope I did something.
Isn't that the worst feeling? That and forgetting a birthday have caused me a lot of trouble. And of course the day before gift is always bad. . .

Akio said:
Thats one of the biggest reasons hes leaving, Dallen will educate her in areas she is lacking while he goes to gather allies and check things out in westeros
I want to see him emotionally break though :/

Isn't that the worst feeling? That and forgetting a birthday have caused me a lot of trouble. And of course the day before gift is always bad. . .
I want to see him emotionally break though :/
Well if Daenna dies as was said might happen well i cold say he would break for awhile

cleganebowl-hound-and-mountain-game-of-thrones-ti-graphics-thumb-2x1-630x315.jpg

CALLING HIM SER GREGOR?!

ARYA BEING QUESTIONED ABOUT THE HOUND?

TRIAL BY COMBAT?

GET HYPE!

This Episode. Even if ToJ wasn't done correctly. . .This Episode.

Best since Season 4 Episode 10.

cleganebowl-hound-and-mountain-game-of-thrones-ti-graphics-thumb-2x1-630x315.jpg

CALLING HIM SER GREGOR?!

ARYA BEING QUESTIONED ABOUT THE HOUND?

TRIAL BY COMBAT?

GET HYPE!

This Episode. Even if ToJ wasn't done correctly. . .This Episode.

Best since Season 4 Episode 10.

Make up for the first episode of the season?

Akio said:
THE GOAT
Im posting today at some point Cayden leaving essos
I'll probably have have the Goat pop up slightly after he leaves so that there is a realistic time frame for him popping up in Pentos.

Hypnos said:
I'll probably have have the Goat pop up slightly after he leaves so that there is a realistic time frame for him popping up in Pentos.
Ill likely have him meet Dallen first, since hes controlling the mercenaries in the region still

Can this goat "take care" of someone discretely? Not going to say who, but he may be in Highgarden, and some folks may call him lord although I can't imagine why...

Akio said:
Dallens level headed, he'll probably lead you to Daenna first after your led to him
But will he allow the crazy goat man who claims to have a dragon egg to his Queen? I mean I know I wouldn't.

Jabroni said:
Can this goat "take care" of someone discretely? Not going to say who, but he may be in Highgarden, and some folks may call him lord although I can't imagine why...
Well he's Daenna's about to get a dragon soon so sure why not?

Jabroni said:
lol everyone wants to kill someone in high garden

Hypnos said:
But will he allow the crazy goat man who claims to have a dragon egg to his Queen? I mean I know I wouldn't.
Well he's Daenna's about to get a dragon soon so sure why not?
He might ask to see the egg but hes confident enough that he can protect one girl from two dudes coming in the open with 1800 men and a kingsgaurd member, nagito, and other guards

Akio said:
lol everyone wants to kill someone in high garden
He might ask to see the egg but hes confident enough that he can protect one girl from two dudes coming in the open with 1800 men and a kingsgaurd member, nagito, and other guards
But what is 1,800 men to the one true god and his servants?

Hypnos said:
But what is 1,800 men to the one true god and his servants?
He doesn't have much reason to kill her etheir but they can certainly try if they really, really want to test nagito

Akio said:
He doesn't have much reason to kill her etheir but they can certainly try if they really, really want to test nagito
But does Dallen know the crazy man who wanders around sacrificing people to a deity in the form of a goat means no harm? I don't know about you but I wouldn't trust a guy like that.

So... it's been a fun wedding everyone. Such a blast.

giphy.gif

So much for picking up the pace of the rp...

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
giphy.gif

I want all the Tullys to arrive at the same time just in case something goes wrong with Ben and Agnes' escape so I'm waiting on @National for that and I'm still not sure if Kuvira is going to let Baelor go since she's very indecisive.

WanderingJester said:
giphy.gif

Poor, poor Lannisters...How will they make do? Guess they'll just have to take drink some gold and maybe take a nice warm gold bath after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back