• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Sand steeds are well loved in dorne. Some lords stable their sand steeds in their own Hall and Cayden personally trained his since it was a yearling
C-cute.

It must be true love.

Lancelot said:
C-cute.
It must be true love.
Been his constant companion for 10 years, to lose it especially killed behind his back is a massive insult. He loves the horse like a family member not to mention Daenna helped him raise it so it's an insult to her to in his mind

Akio said:
Been his constant companion for 10 years, to lose it especially killed behind his back is a massive insult. He loves the horse like a family member not to mention Daenna helped him raise it so it's an insult to her to in his mind
What if he didn't know who killed it? He just walked into the stables and it was lying there, dead.

Hypnos said:
What if he didn't know who killed it? He just walked into the stables and it was lying there, dead.
He would investigate, he takes care of the horse most of the time himself. He'd be in a black mood for awhile while he investigated so I'd pity anyone who crossed his path in the melee. If he found out he wouldnt say, just wait and acted only when the time was right

Akio said:
He would investigate, he takes care of the horse most of the time himself. He'd be in a black mood for awhile while he investigated so I'd pity anyone who crossed his path in the melee. If he found out he wouldnt say, just wait and acted only when the time was right
What if it was Tiber Lannister who killed the horse, and he later served it as part of the wedding feast?

WanderingJester said:
I think Leusis summed it up pretty succinctly about Cayden's relationship with his horse:
Naw, it's like family to him though, kill one of his sister's and you'll get a similar but more intense reaction

Hypnos said:
What if it was Tiber Lannister who killed the horse, and he later served it as part of the wedding feast?
Then I hope he has good food testers and constant awareness

Akio said:
Naw, it's like family to him though, kill one of his sister's and you'll get a similar but more intense reaction
Yup, just like the Targs and their family... mhmm :P

Hypnos said:
What if it was the Khalessi and she served it to her dragons in front of everyone?

Akio said:
You'd attempt to kill one of the most powerful men alive over a horse?

Hypnos said:
You'd attempt to kill one of the most powerful men alive over a horse?
Maybe not right then, everyone would expect him to do it but once again he sees it as family. Imagine killing one of his younger brothers and serving it at a dinner table and you got his reaction

Akio said:
What if Siegfried steals your horse and takes it as his thrall so that it toils in the mines for the rest of its life?

Lancelot said:
What if Siegfried steals your horse and takes it as his thrall so that it toils in the mines for the rest of its life?
lol then I hire the RKO man of Dorne to get it back

Akio said:
Maybe not right then, everyone would expect him to do it but once again he sees it as family. Imagine killing one of his younger brothers and serving it at a dinner table and you got his reaction
I think Cayden's siblings should feel bad that you love them about as much as you love a horse.

WanderingJester said:
Yup, just like the Targs and their family... mhmm :P
What if it was the Khalessi and she served it to her dragons in front of everyone?
Seduce Kalessei then never call back

Also if I remember correctly there is a younger Martell brother?

If so then I might consider making a CS for him, so more people are in Dorne.

Lancelot said:
More people in Dorne? That's the exact opposite of what we want.

Lancelot said:
There's one who's like 18 and a twin of Aria and one 14 year old one

I gotta say, this new horse and Cayden trend is delightful.

Think we might get a moderator coming in and asking us to explain why we say horse so much soon?

TheAncientCenturion said:
I gotta say, this new horse and Cayden trend is delightful.
Think we might get a moderator coming in and asking us to explain why we say horse so much soon?
It's ok, the horse gave consent.

Hypnos said:
I think Cayden's siblings should feel bad that you love them about as much as you love a horse.
Horse is family to him, though if it was Elia, Aria, or the twins he would go berserk, the others were too young for him really to relate to before he left so he would be outraged and hurt but compared to those 4 who he knew and spent time with its slightly less but not by much, horse is with the younger siblings somewhere

TheAncientCenturion said:
I dunno, Viserys would be angrier about his horse dying than any of his siblings, honestly.
Maybe it's not just a Cayden thing.
I think Baelor'd value Aemond slightly higher than he would his horse. Slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back