• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Archon said:
Wait, what?
So Walder would go to the wedding and leave Rory and Braedon ALONE?!

Welp. R.I.P Uber-Alliance!
Well none of us will be going to the wedding, I was just saying that if one of us did go it might as well be the guy that is actually related to the couple.

It's not like we expected the alliance to last anyway.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Arren should totally go to the wedding with Viserys. Like, that's a thing that should happen.
That's a ridiculous idea. xD

(Also I'll post as Arren soon)

I'm just waiting for Braedon to do something stupid so Rory can use it as an excuse to leave. Dude isn't prepared to die for any of his family lol

Archon said:

I'm just waiting for Braedon to do something stupid so Rory can use it as an excuse to leave. Dude isn't prepared to die for any of his family lol
Waiting?

Hypnos said:
Well none of us will be going to the wedding, I was just saying that if one of us did go it might as well be the guy that is actually related to the couple.
It's not like we expected the alliance to last anyway.
Walder doesn't have that journey left in him. Let's be real.

Fezzes said:
Eh? I assume that means I've got heaps to do and the Starks are already mobilised fully.
The Stark's are burning the Riverlands. They got confused and mistook the Riverlands for the Crownlands. Meanwhile Braedon is brooding, Rory is enraged, and Walder is wobbly.

Archon said:

I. . Don't think @JustWhipIt intends on posting till we're all skin and bones.

Archon said:

Saids the dude whose only motivation to invade King's Landing was to rescue his "kidnapped" sister. xD

Walder doesn't have that journey left in him. Let's be real.
The Stark's are burning the Riverlands. They got confused and mistook the Riverlands for the Crownlands. Meanwhile Braedon is brooding, Rory is enraged, and Walder is wobbly.
I mean if they went by ship he might make it in one piece, but otherwise you may be right. The Riverlands also has its forces mustered, they just aren't doing much yet.

Archon said:
Oh y'know, executing the Stark, declining fair peace terms, breathing.
Stuff like that.
I was more asking why you needed to wait when he's done so much stupid stuff already.

Hypnos said:
I mean if they went by ship he might make it in one piece, but otherwise you may be right. The Riverlands also has its forces mustered, they just aren't doing much yet.
I was more asking why you needed to wait when he's done so much stupid stuff already.
You know i know Brandon wants revenge but what the hell did he plan to do after he won if he did?

Hypnos said:
Wendell's touching little speech was a last life card for Braedon.

More reason for Rory to attend the wedding! I mean... It's not like the battle's happening anytime soon...

Hang on, what? Seriously, the Starks are burning up a neutral place? Are the Riverlands neutral?

Archon said:
SCREW RORY!!!

I can say whatever I bloody please, you guys can't afford to lose my support.

Akio said:
I prefer Rory lets be honest, hes actually intelligent

Braedon isn't actually an idiot you know? He hasn't actually done all that badly for himself.

@Hypnos wherefort art la Barba and the Tully delegation (sans Benjicott and Agnes) btw? Shouldn't they have arrived at the Rock/festivities at this point?

Also, @Archon you know, House Lannister's always looking for friends to help stabilize regions such as the Stormlands. You know, as the rightful lord and all...

WanderingJester said:
@Hypnos wherefort art la Barba and the Tully delegation (sans Benjicott and Agnes) btw? Shouldn't they have arrived at the Rock/festivities at this point?
Also, @Archon you know, House Lannister's always looking for friends to help stabilize regions such as the Stormlands. You know, as the rightful lord and all...
Ill post probably after work for Cayden preparing for the melee

Hypnos said:
SCREW RORY!!!
I can say whatever I bloody please, you guys can't afford to lose my support.

Braedon isn't actually an idiot you know? He hasn't actually done all that badly for himself.
>Braedon isn't an idiot

>"Hur dur, dad dead, cry. REBEL! - Tell everyone you're rebeling -

>Treat powerful, good commander brother like crap because daddy said things.

Bradon's a total idiot.

JUST LIKE WALDER!

To be fair though, my preferred course of action with Rory would be to have him split with the alliance to add more balance to the chess board.

>Rory leaves alliance

>Rory seeks to ally with neutral, and very intelligent Tiber Lannister.

>Rory attends wedding.

>Rory meets Astris.

>Rory fights in melee.

^^^^^^ SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back