• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Okay, I've done Rory's, Dolar's, Arren's posts and started on New Ghis.

I'm tired. I want to sleep. if it's not posted tonight I'll finish it first thing tomorrow... Because New Ghis will be huge.

I've also decided Braedon doesn't deserve Rory's help, thus, he's decided to join Kuvira instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
Okay, I've done Rory's, Dolar's, Arren's posts and started on New Ghis.
I'm tired. I want to sleep. if it's not posted tonight I'll finish it first thing tomorrow... Because New Ghis will be huge.

I've also decided Braedon doesn't deserve Rory's help, thus, he's decided to join Kuvira instead.
You could just uh, post what you got tonight >.>? Leave New Ghis for another time.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I have no fucking clue. Probably not crazily heavy unless it's a large bone.
Mhmm had an idea because I was thinking about silverware that viserys is giving out. A valyrian steel spear is weaker than a similar sword because of the shaft so it doesn't give the same speed and lightness Valyrian seems to give. Dragonbone is shapped into bows all the time so why not a spear shaft? If one managed it house Martell would have a Valyrian steel weapon equal to any weapon in westeros. The dagger that almost killed Bran had a dragon bone hilt to

Akio said:
Mhmm had an idea because I was thinking about silverware that viserys is giving out. A valyrian steel spear is weaker than a similar sword because of the shaft so it doesn't give the same speed and lightness Valyrian seems to give. Dragonbone is shapped into bows all the time so why not a spear shaft? If one managed it house Martell would have a Valyrian steel weapon equal to any weapon in westeros. The dagger that almost killed Bran had a dragon bone hilt to
I suppose King's Landing would be your best bet. They have dungeons full of old dragon bones

Jabroni said:
I suppose King's Landing would be your best bet. They have dungeons full of old dragon bones
Dorne actually has some in it. When they shot down Maxexas they gave back the skull but skept the bones and it was one of the largest dragons, they probably have the rest of the skeleton at the hellholt

Before you go ahead and take the dragonbone, let me clear it with @WanderingJester and @Hypnos (especially). Just because that is also an incredibly rare and valuable item.
Oh none of this means crap unless o get my hands on Viserys Valyrian steel so it's not important now

What can Dorne offer Viserys?
A lot depending but we'll have to see. Like I said unless he gets some Valyrian steel my idea is useless. But dorne has a lot of uses beyond their army

Akio said:
A lot depending but we'll have to see. Like I said unless he gets some Valyrian steel my idea is useless. But dorne has a lot of uses beyond their army
True. Viserys could claim it as his seat of power, marry into the Martell family, and declare it an independent country. It'd be easy enough to defend it.

True. Viserys could claim it as his seat of power, marry into the Martell family, and declare it an independent country. It'd be easy enough to defend it.
Even there are other things, if he lands in the stormlands dorne can help greatly. Marrying into their family is a possibility which would mean he could always run to dorne if things go south and they would be honored bound to help him. Assassination is another speciality of certain dornish.

Akio said:
Even there are other things, if he lands in the stormlands dorne can help greatly. Marrying into their family is a possibility which would mean he could always run to dorne if things go south and they would be honored bound to help him. Assassination is another speciality of certain dornish.
Maybe. By the time war breaks out in earnest, Viserys will be open to alliances with most powers. But obviously some come first (Lannister/Tyrell) due to their more abundant resources. But Dorne won't be far off if Viserys finds himself in need of shelter or a second army.

Maybe. By the time war breaks out in earnest, Viserys will be open to alliances with most powers. But obviously some come first (Lannister/Tyrell) due to their more abundant resources. But Dorne won't be far off if Viserys finds himself in need of shelter or a second army.
Don't think the lannisters are interested in his table where if it isn't enough for a sword and one of the Tyrells is frantically loyal to Kuriva. Which brings me back to assassination

Akio said:
Don't think the lannisters are interested in his table where if it isn't enough for a sword and one of the Tyrells is frantically loyal to Kuriva. Which brings me back to assassination
Gold, crops, and a shitton of soldiers are what Viserys is looking for right now. Assassinations come later, much later.

Gold, crops, and a shitton of soldiers are what Viserys is looking for right now. Assassinations come later, much later.
Kill that Tyrell and perhaps the reach would be more amenable to bow to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back