• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Okay... After losing my post...

I'm going to work on it again... I actually forgot Viserys in the original anyway. Does Arren now Viserys is waiting?

After re-reading Centurion's big post; I just caught wind of the fact the terms resulted in Rory receiving Storm's End.

hghghghhghghg

Archon said:
Okay... After losing my post...
I'm going to work on it again... I actually forgot Viserys in the original anyway. Does Arren now Viserys is waiting?
Arren and Viserys were actually mid conversation just before Huor quit.

Ohhhh, well I'll make it so Arren was pulled from Viserys due to the urgent business of a confirmed Lannister threat; now that he's given the order for the banners to gather, I'll have him address Greyshield's issues before beckoning Viserys back.

Archon said:
Ohhhh, well I'll make it so Arren was pulled from Viserys due to the urgent business of a confirmed Lannister threat; now that he's given the order for the banners to gather, I'll have him address Greyshield's issues before beckoning Viserys back.
You better offer considerable compensation, I don't know what those other idiot shield lords were doing but House Grimm was the only House smart enough not to get their men slaughtered.

Cough Cough make me High-Lord of the shields Cough Cough.

I just finished Arren's post. :P

I kinda dismissed Greyshield... I wasn't sure what to do beside give the go ahead to send them supplies for rebuilding, and ask if the other Shield Isles were in need of similar aid.

If you god damn want Storm's End and an emotionally broken Braedon, this better be out soon! Otherwise Aiden will swear himself to King Braedon.

I don't even know what to post as Rory anymore...

This whole plotline, and everything that's going on is too much! WHERE DO HIS LOYALTIES LIE?! I MADE HIM AND I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!

That's the best part of a character, conflict in them and how they work it out.

Also, fuck. I am running out of excuses on why I don't finish my post...

TheAncientCenturion said:
That's the best part of a character, conflict in them and how they work it out.
Also, fuck. I am running out of excuses on why I don't finish my post...
Someone stole your milk carton and you have to make them pay.

Greyshield doesn't need manpower eh? I'll bare that in mind next time the Ironborn try and sail up the Mander.

Hypnos said:
Greyshield doesn't need manpower eh? I'll bare that in mind next time the Ironborn try and sail up the Mander.
Noooo!

They need it but Highgarden has none to spare. :(

Y'know, Lannister invasion and all that jaz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
I think it might be high time you just used Benjicott again. Not sure if National will post anytime soon.

>Says they're helpful

>Plans to betray liege

>Reliability: 0

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
Noooo!
They need it but Highgarden has none to spare. :(

Y'now, Lannister invasion and all that jaz.
Oh sure the Lannister invasion, I'll be sure to tell the men of the shield isles that Lord Tyrell thought we didn't need anymore man power whilst their being slaughtered by the men of Tiber Lannister so that he can gain control of the Mander and attack every castle on its banks (Like Highgarden for example)

WanderingJester said:
I think it might be high time you just used Benjicott again. Not sure if National will post anytime soon.
I'll give him until tomorrow, if he doesn't answer by then I'll take him back and hopefully make a start on all that writing I'm supposed to do.

Hypnos said:
Oh sure the Lannister invasion, I'll be sure to tell the men of the shield isles that Lord Tyrell thought we didn't need anymore man power whilst their being slaughtered by the men of Tiber Lannister so that he can gain control of the Mander and attack every castle on its banks (Like Highgarden for example)
I'll give him until tomorrow, if he doesn't answer by then I'll take him back and hopefully make a start on all that writing I'm supposed to do.
But... But they'd need to land the troops first, who'd need to be delivered by ship...

How would they ever get past the Redwyne Fleet?

Archon said:
But... But they'd need to land the troops first, who'd need to be delivered by ship...
How would they ever get past the Redwyne Fleet?
Well considering how long it took the Redwyne fleet to arrive when the Ironborn raided I don't think the Lannisters would have much of an issue getting their fleet up the Mander.

But won't the Redwyne's still be hanging around the Shield Isles in case of an Ironborn return? If not, won't they be on the way back to the Arbor, meaning they have considerably less distance to travel if they receive word from Arren to guard the Shield Isles from the Lannisters? They could split the fleet and have more than enough power in one half to slap the whole Lannister fleet.

The other half could raid Fair Isle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back