• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
It may. . Result with his bastard head sent to ANY other ruler for good favor.
As if we would be sloppy enough to let the assassination be traced back to him. The Tyrells hate us already, Cayden would care little if they did a bit more

I shoulda. Don't worry, if the Hightowers are going to the wedding, they'll meet Viserys!
Speaking of weddings are you gonna finally show me what I might be doing instead of the wedding maybe?

Akio said:
Speaking of weddings are you gonna finally show me what I might be doing instead of the wedding maybe?
Jesus.

Geee-suss.

I will eventually. I was honestly pushing it off so I could add in Viserys to the post list.

Hypnos said:
If you were looking for good hosts you should have gone to the Crossing, I hear the Freys can be very hospitable.
I'm sure they would be, Viserys isn't an oath breaker like certain Stark's.

Funny-dogs-Calm-down-son.jpg

I feel like Walder Tully's done this quite a few times in his life (as the papa dog).

I shoulda. Don't worry, if the Hightowers are going to the wedding, they'll meet Viserys!
SOme of them are in Highgarden at the funeral.

Lyonel might go to the wedding for some tourney bants.

Jesus.
Geee-suss.

I will eventually. I was honestly pushing it off so I could add in Viserys to the post list.

I'm sure they would be, Viserys isn't an oath breaker like certain Stark's.
I haven't posted in 3 days I'm bored

Lancelot said:
you could always make something up
I'm talking to Deanna and I want to go to westeros but if I get there ancient had a possible plan for me so I need to know what I'm doing even if I move

Akio said:
I'm talking to Deanna and I want to go to westeros but if I get there ancient had a possible plan for me so I need to know what I'm doing even if I move
Then if you are going to Westeros shouldn't you set that up?

Lancelot said:
Then if you are going to Westeros shouldn't you set that up?
Guess I could, the immediate plan was to go to the wedding so not knowing centurions plans don't help but it's doable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back