• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Oh, it's about to get doooowwwwwwnnnn!

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAQuAAAAJDY5ODU4NDA4LTY2NjAtNDY0MS1iNDBlLWU4OGVlYmUxOGI0Yw.jpg

In the right corner, the queen, the beauty, the stunning and very scary Kuvira!

And on the right corner, Viserys.

Now, start fighting!

Oh. I still have 3 other CS's that I'm working on. A commander for the Starks and the eldest son of Tadhg along with a cs for Tadhg's wife.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]*takes off earrings* say that one more time

[/QUOTE]
Look bastard, you better be prepared to move once the true king comes home. Or there'll be blood.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Oh. I still have 3 other CS's that I'm working on. A commander for the Starks and the eldest son of Tadhg along with a cs for Tadhg's wife.

[/QUOTE]
You can always do shorter bio's for them if they won't be as impactful characters, or use them as NPC's entirely and not do any write ups for them.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Look bastard, you better be prepared to move once the true king comes home. Or there'll be blood.
Get a room damn Targaryens. I can smell the sexual tension

Wow a pot calling a kettle black. You're right there will be blood hut it sure as hell won't be Kuvira's.

Akio said:
Get a room damn Targaryens. I can smell the sexual tension
Wtf? Where do you even sense a sexual tension? You know what I don't even want to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnoDomini said:
No! No, let's not.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Wow a pot calling a kettle black. You're right there will be blood hut it sure as hell won't be Kuvira's.
Wtf? Where do you even sense a sexual tension? You know what I don't even want to know.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe her Queensguard as Viserys gallantly slices them to pieces with Blackfyre. Kuvira's days are numbered, maybe she can plead for exile or to become a silent sister.

Maybe.

No! No, let's not.
Maybe her Queensguard as Viserys gallantly slices them to pieces with Blackfyre. Kuvira's days are numbered, maybe she can plead for exile or to become a silent sister.

Maybe.
How good a fighter is viserys anyway?

Akio said:
How good a fighter is viserys anyway?
He's better than some. He'll never be someone who you hear people talking about his skills with a sword. It'll be with how quickly he's able to move large groups of men, and his commanding capabilities.

Valyrian Steel has saved his life a time or two, as well.

No! No, let's not.

Maybe.
Oh please, the game of thrones isn't over yet. We'll see who wins, and like something once quoted by NSYNC. Its gonna be me.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Oh please, the game of thrones isn't over yet. We'll see who wins, and like something once quoted by NSYNC. Its gonna be me.

[/QUOTE]
He's better than some. He'll never be someone who you hear people talking about his skills with a sword. It'll be with how quickly he's able to move large groups of men, and his commanding capabilities.
Dude, dude, if you don't say, "Bye bye byee" you lost!

To move large groups of men you have to have large groups of men xD

Caydens a good commander for smaller groups of men around 2 or 3 thousand. More then that he becomes kind of average and spends to much time focused on one thing.

Dallens the real tactician of the group, which makes him and Cayden an excellent team. Gerrard usually fills the spot of their weapon of choice if they need a hard hitter

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Oh please, the game of thrones isn't over yet. We'll see who wins, and like something once quoted by NSYNC. Its gonna be me.

[/QUOTE]
The game of thrones ended when Viserys was born. There can be no opposition.

AnnoDomini said:
Dude, dude, if you don't say, "Bye bye byee" you lost!
She already lost. Bye Bye byye!

Akio said:
To move large groups of men you have to have large groups of men xD
Caydens a good commander for smaller groups of men. Last that he becomes kind of average and spends to much time focused on one thing.
Medieval armies of 5-10,000 men were typically standard and on the scale of being close to large. Maybe not in ASOIAF, but realistically that is so.

The game of thrones ended when Viserys was born. There can be no opposition.
She already lost. Bye Bye byye!

Medieval armies of 5-10,000 men were typically standard and on the scale of being close to large. Maybe not in ASOIAF, but realistically that is so.
Fair enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back