• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

JustWhipIt said:
Wait, wouldn't that still make him the heir though? Unless Elia has children that I'm not aware of.
I dunno, he hasn't been home for five years, off fighting in the Disputed Lands.

Would you still keep the hot headed and likely to be killed brother as your heir, or groom a younger sibling?

TheAncientCenturion said:
I dunno, he hasn't been home for five years, off fighting in the Disputed Lands.
Would you still keep the hot headed and likely to be killed brother as your heir, or groom a younger sibling?
They can groom a younger sibling and still keep me as heir if really necessary. He always made it clear he would come back and sent letters to let them know he was living. Even Oberyn did time in the disputed lands as did Tywim and Kevan lannister in the war of nine penny kings

Akio said:
They can groom a younger sibling and still keep me as heir if really necessary. He always made it clear he would come back and sent letters to let them know he was living. Even Oberyn did time in the disputed lands as did Tywim and Kevan lannister in the war of nine penny kings
Oberyn wasn't the heir after Doran, that would be Elia, so he had a lot less responsibility to deal with. And Tywin/Kevan were at war for the realm, not off fighting for personal glories. It's 100% different for Cayden, who I suppose would automatically be the heir, and for him to be off running around Essos. letters or not, a Prince of Dorne/Any Lord Paramount would need significant tutoring to replace the former leader. If Cayden is off running around and you need a replacement, I'd not even bother considering Cayden as an option anymore. One's going to be more qualified than the other, at least on paper.

He's hoping he doesn't have to replace his sister any time soon. Though he most likely has to return and claim his rights and prove himself capable

Oh my God. I love all of those, so much. Fuck you Bloodraven indeed!

"Unworthy's Choice"

"Why not us?"

"Now 100% Less Monstrous"

Daddy liked me more.

Oh my God. These are brilliant. I love ASOIAF Reddit.

So what's a good motto for House Blackfyre?

Fire and Justice? (Courtesy of Reddit)

Blood and Bone (Courtesy of a Wandering Fool)

Uh, any other suggestions?

So what's a good motto for House Blackfyre?
Fire and Justice? (Courtesy of Reddit)

Blood and Bone (Courtesy of a Wandering Fool)

Uh, any other suggestions?
Not Targaryens!!! (yes, the 3 exclamation points are necessary)

So, in what ways do you want your characters to die? Crushed to death by giants? Torn apart by horses?
That kind of sounds like a women on the rag though, eh?
That isn't what Viserys is? Sorry my bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back