• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Dorne is utter shit in books and show anyway people only like them for gay theory's and

>muh resistance

Last edited by a moderator:
They could have killed his son and cut him up into bite sized pieces and poisoned them and fed then to doran with here comes the air plane like he was 5

Can you tell that I'm biased? Just a little? Anyways, you guys lemme know if I missed something or needs fixing.'Cuz I sure do love big families...

no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide

Leusis said:
@AnnoDomini where you at? I thought Roland and Lawsen were gonna get into some trouble together.
Crap! Sorry, been in some shit. Done with it, and I;m back bby. Will get a response, but you can tell me what trouble you want to get in. :3

JustWhipIt said:
Can you tell that I'm biased? Just a little? Anyways, you guys lemme know if I missed something or needs fixing.'Cuz I sure do love big families...
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
My god... It's beautiful... Keep going, you glorious bastard.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Did this get kinky or am I reading too much into this?
No, whatchu' heard? >_>

Archon said:
Laptop fixed.
So, moi is back...

And I've missed sooooo much...
Mostly it's been people freaking out about the season premier for GoT (which I'm still not really sure what happened and haven't gotten enough motivation to look up). Everything's more of the same around IC, with the addition of a certain Viper that's dishing out RKOs like it's RKO Night in Sunspear with his compadres.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
Reminder that Areo Hotah, one of the greatest warriors in the seven kingdoms got bad pussied.
Backstabbed. Team Fortress players would know that feeling. Spy + backstab = Instakill.

If we're going to talk about season six can we please use the spoiler thing, I know we've all seen it but there is a possibility that others haven't (or that a new person who has not yet seen it could look in chat and have it spoiled) I know that I would personally hate to hear what happens like this, and I don't want anyone else to either.

Hypnos said:
If we're going to talk about season six can we please use the spoiler thing, I know we've all seen it but there is a possibility that others haven't (or that a new person who has not yet seen it could look in chat and have it spoiled) I know that I would personally hate to hear what happens like this, and I don't want anyone else to either.
I have avoided blatantly saying spoilers but I thought we gave up due to a certain Targaryen Bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back