• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Several reasons, Arianne's entire revenge plot for one which was horribly planned out and she just came off as selfish and an all around terrible person, everyone treating Doran like a genius when in reality his plan wasn't very sound, sending his unattractive son to try and seduce the reportedly most beautiful woman in the realm. Oh! And Quentyn.
Lol, Quentyn. He would've made a great addition to the Targ dynasty. Delusional till the end.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Top kek.
Yeah, Doran strikes me less as this brilliant strategist, and as someone who really. . Is too afraid to even play the game.
I agree, Doran is not willing to take risks. I preferred Oberyn and the sand snakes though god knows what the show did

@Archon just curious about what's up with you.

Also show Dorne is far worse than book Dorne. Don't get me wrong they're both shit, just one of them is a bigger pile.

All you gotta do is have Haelga tell Tiber what she wants from him and explain how she crossed the sunset sea. Easy peasey

Im still waiting to see if Cayden will get to the wedding, with certain things happening in westeros he may get side tracked

Akio said:
Hey ancient you planning to post today?
Not anymore. I'm behind on a different RP that I need to write something up for, too. I've neglected it for a while so I'm going to bang something out for that soon, then hit up what I have left for this.

Not anymore. I'm behind on a different RP that I need to write something up for, too. I've neglected it for a while so I'm going to bang something out for that soon, then hit up what I have left for this.
Kk

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I just watched the episode....I kind of expected it to go this way

[/QUOTE]
Rip anything good involving dorne

I think if they had Doran say his Fire and Blood speech as he was dying, that could of made it worse.
Huh, Doran's dead? Sounds like a good thing to me. *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back