• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
I wonder who would win in a game of cunning and guile, Lord Frey or Lord Baelish...
Depends, we haven't really seen either of them in a post yet so we have nothing to go on for all we know both could actually be idiots.

Hypnos said:
Depends, we haven't really seen either of them in a post yet so we have nothing to go on for all we know both could actually be idiots.
My Baelish won't appear cunning and smart, he will be more polite and friendly than anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
Kings Landing, for the grand opening of his largest brothel yet, only the best whores.
Might have to pay him a visit them, he must have built up a reputation for his work in Gulltown and White Harbour and the position of Master of Coin is open for the taking.

Which Baelish sigil are you using? Petyr's personal one, or the really cool Titan one?

Lancelot said:
My Baelish won't appear cunning and smart, he will be more polite and friendly than anything.
I would hope that guys like Vladan, Gelgin, Frey and Tiber wouldn't be fooled by such appearances. Else I would assume that all of our characters are, as Hypnos said, truly idiots xD .

Lancelot said:
Kings Landing, for the grand opening of his largest brothel yet, only the best whores.
I need to have Cayden visit and see if he can convince Cayden to finally hire a whore

WanderingJester said:
I would hope that guys like Vladan, Gelgin, Frey and Tiber wouldn't be fooled by such appearances. Else I would assume that all of our characters are, as Hypnos said, truly idiots xD .
Vladan has ultra tunnel vision right now. Some brothel keeper won't even register for him.

Lancelot said:
Holy shit how do I do spoilers so I can vent about this episode
There's a + button between the add media button and flag button at the top of the chat box. Spoilers are in there and type between the

[_SPOILER ]

[_/SPOILER ]

Ok, what the fuck was that? The only people I have left to root for is Euron and Tormund. I mean Jaime is okay and Cersei is looking pretty fucking hot this season but what were they thinking when they did what they did to Dorne?

WanderingJester said:
Kay has been acting and dancing and singing songs his whole life, not only is he an expert he also has the gift of being a lowborn, similar to no matter how smart Petyr was people always looked down on him and didn't expect much of him...

Lancelot said:
Ok, what the fuck was that? The only people I have left to root for is Euron and Tormund. I mean Jaime is okay and Cersei is looking pretty fucking hot this season but what were they thinking when they did what they did to Dorne?
Read the books!!! So much better

Lancelot said:
The Wall was the only good storyline in the episode. Sansa/Theon wasn't bad until Brienne randomly appeared out of no where, and two hounds randomly disappeared.

Dorne is bad. Dorine is almost done. They will fade into obscurity until Dany comes to Westeros. Now we have Euron (pray that D&D do him right, it still sucks that Vicky won't be in the show) and Asha who'll go bug the slavers and the reach.

Akio said:
The day winds of winter comes out I'll be happy in life till I finish it
Meh, I rather have Dream of Summer in my hands, though I have a feeling somehow Dany's going to end up on top and me end up very disappointed.

... sort of like Jorah.

WanderingJester said:
Meh, I rather have Dream of Summer in my hands, though I have a feeling somehow Dany's going to end up on top and me end up very disappointed.
... sort of like Jorah.
No point in reading dreams of summer if you don't know what happened before then. You'd be wondering how so and so died

Users who are viewing this thread

Back