• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Yeah... All the hype about this season, this episode, and. . .
God. Damn. It's like reading about the death of Ned all over again, but instead of Ned it's witnessing the demise of a great show.
At least the death of Ned ended up great for plot in the end, but yeah I gave up on game of thrones earlier then some but some gave up the second it deviated from the show so I gave it a fair shot I'll say.

JustWhipIt said:
Welp. Here's my excuse for not posting anything today.
no slide
no slide
no slide
I demand you not post anything for the next eight weeks.

This is brilliant. Beautiful. Wonderful. Amazing. INTO THE OVERVIEW IT GOES.

TheAncientCenturion said:
When Quentyn was cut, I should've known the Dornish Arc was going to be. . . Awful.
If you don't mind me asking, is this just a bot running around and reacting to our use of the word rape, or was it a player in the RP uncomfortable with it? I just want to know because it wasn't my intention or any other RPer here to make someone feel uneasy. We'll keep the mention of rape down to a minimum, we did go over board with using it to joke around with @Akio's character in the OOC.
It is a alert that we get just to make sure no details are being caused. No one issued it.

I know with this type of roleplay things like that may be unavoidable, but I know there are ways to just hint at these things occurring without detailing or even saying the word. I read through all of your post so it seems yall are doing a fine job at that so I know you can manage.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is better to be forewarned instead of receive warnings later if it actually does happen.

DemonKitten said:
It is a alert that we get just to make sure no details are being caused. No one issued it.
I know with this type of roleplay things like that may be unavoidable, but I know there are ways to just hint at these things occurring without detailing or even saying the word. I read through all of your post so it seems yall are doing a fine job at that so I know you can manage.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is better to be forewarned instead of receive warnings later if it actually does happen.
Alright, I just wanted to be sure we weren't bothering anyone.

Well, we appreciate that. We'd rather get a friendly reminder like this then a notice a week or two in the RP that we're seriously messing up. And yeah, in the future we'll try to be more creative with how we describe the situation if it does pop up again and in the OOC chat we'll just cool it with outright mentioning it.

JustWhipIt said:
Welp. Here's my excuse for not posting anything today.
no slide
no slide
no slide
Bravo.

giphy.gif

DemonKitten said:

Thanks for clarifying and the heads up. We appreciate it.

Should I put Daenna's entourage under associates? I mean, it's not like they're gonna be under another house (except Cayden).

JustWhipIt said:
Should I put Daenna's entourage under associates? I mean, it's not like they're gonna be under another house (except Cayden).
It couldn't hurt. Maybe find a way to place the associates according to who they're loyal to?

Jabroni said:
@WanderingJester so this Birthright's gotta have a dirtbag or two playing patsy to the big man right?
I based it off the Legacy with Cody and Ted. Feel free if you want to make some compadre for Randy as well. We'll build a (joke) heel stable for this RP xD .

I think I'm going to be killing Daenna off very soon. I had an idea for her in the beginning but ended up losing it. Plus her death will allow me to let some different characters step into the lime light

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I think I'm going to be killing Daenna off very soon. I had an idea for her in the beginning but ended up losing it. Plus her death will allow me to let some different characters step into the lime light

[/QUOTE]
One less Targ in my way

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I think I'm going to be killing Daenna off very soon. I had an idea for her in the beginning but ended up losing it. Plus her death will allow me to let some different characters step into the lime light

[/QUOTE]
Well rip Cayden and his merry band story plot entirely

[/QUOTE]
Well, there goes Nagito. *shrug* Your choice I suppose.

@Crimson smile obviously it is your choice but quite a few character ros revolve completely around her. William, Cayden, the plot I was gonna have Dallen turn into, and Nagito plus whatever the goat is doing so please consider that as well before you kill her off. She's pretty central to a large part of the story

Akio said:
@Crimson smile obviously it is your choice but quite a few character ros revolve completely around her. William, Cayden, the plot I was gonna have Dallen turn into, and Nagito plus whatever the goat is doing so please consider that as well before you kill her off. She's pretty central to a large part of the story
I do plan on killing her off but I'm not going to do it until the other character's are in a place that their stories can continue and develop after her death or upon it. I wouldn't leave you guy's hanging like that. I'm just forewarning you guys that it is a major possibility that she will die. I had high hopes for her in the beginning but I'm not really seeing a future for her now that doesn't end in death. Plus it will allow me to focus on my other characters more. She may not die but if she doesn't she will end up somehow going through something that will offer major character developments so I can get her back on track.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I do plan on killing her off but I'm not going to do it until the other character's are in a place that their stories can continue and develop after her death or upon it. I wouldn't leave you guy's hanging like that. I'm just forewarning you guys that it is a major possibility that she will die. I had high hopes for her in the beginning but I'm not really seeing a future for her now that doesn't end in death. Plus it will allow me to focus on my other characters more. She may not die but if she doesn't she will end up somehow going through something that will offer major character developments so I can get her back on track.

[/QUOTE]
Dallens rp being that he's gonna become one of the kingsguard I don't think can continue without her unless she commits suicide. Otherwise he would die defending her and since he's making sure she has a food taste doubt she could die from poison that way. Cayden might get out somewhat OK but unless she commits suicide a large part of his plot will be hunting down her killer and if she does commit suicide he'd be grief stricken into useless for a long while because he would see it as a personal failure. If etheir two of them are hurt Gerrads rp is also fucked in the way it will have to change completely. Anyone may die in the game of thrones so I'm not sure if that's a good reason to kill her off, this rp has flucated so many times writing a character off is dead is utter pointlessness till it happens. Look at Aerea for exhibit A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back