• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]*coughs* Bias opinion *coughs* wow I think I'm getting sick

[/QUOTE]
You've litterly admired Kurivas insane and Daennas kingsguard is pretty pimping. We got former kingsguard William, Nagito, Dallen (who will join) who is probably second or third best archer in the rp with his dragonbone bow and Dom who is a NCP but was the only guard chosen to guard the princesses in Essos and was with her since she was 4 so he's a decent baller to.

1) still you're opinion unless you back it up with evidence.

2) Daenna basically works for kuvira since that is the main reasons why she left to create an army for her.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]1) still you're opinion unless you back it up with evidence.
2) Daenna basically works for kuvira since that is the main reasons why she left to create an army for her.

[/QUOTE]
Alright Nagito is probably the best fighter in the rp, we've had debates come between your top kingsguard and his and Nagito wins via Valyrian steel so should be no arguments there. William is a former Kingsguard so he was there for a reason. Dallen has a bow the Valyrian steel equivalent and is a very high skilled archer as said on his bio. With that now he could pierce through plate so hes no weaker then most knights. Doms the most up in the air of them

Last edited by a moderator:
Robyn Banks] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23852-wanderingjester/ said:
@WanderingJester[/URL] I feel like you keep liking my post to make sure I don't kill your characters...
Great job its working.
No, I actually genuinely like your posts, as well as others that I rate. Unlike many on this site, I'm pretty lax in regards to my likes and ratings.

On the other note, not really. Me/Several of my characters are already on your/Kuvira's "list." Fortunately giving out orders of execution and having the power under her to carry out those same orders are two different things, so at the moment I'm not too worried :P

WanderingJester said:
No, I actually genuinely like your posts, as well as others that I rate. Unlike many on this site, I'm pretty lax in regards to my likes and ratings.
On the other note, not really. Me/Several of my characters are already on your/Kuvira's "list." Fortunately giving out orders of execution and having the power under her to carry out those same orders are two different things, so at the moment I'm not too worried :P
Really wow I have too many people on her list. Might take people off. Though I know for a fact Tiber isn't on it yet because you used tom Hiddleston as an appearance.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Really wow I have too many people on her list. Might take people off. Though I know for a fact Tiber isn't on it yet because you used tom Hiddleston as an appearance.

[/QUOTE]
81188-Loki-fuck-yeah-gif-EWzc.gif

Love him in all of his performances. He was especially great in Hollow Crowns, which was where I pulled Tiber's picture from :P

WanderingJester said:
81188-Loki-fuck-yeah-gif-EWzc.gif

Love him in all of his performances. He was especially great in Hollow Crowns, which was where I pulled Tiber's picture from :P
Did I find a Hiddlestoner? Because he is life.

Well after

Robert Downey Jr.

Benedict cumberbatch

Theeeeen... Its him

After him its Andrew Scott.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Did I find a Hiddlestoner? Because he is life.
Well after

Robert Downey Jr.

Benedict cumberbatch

Theeeeen... Its him

After him its Andrew Scott.

[/QUOTE]
Not as big a fan of Andrew Scott since I haven't seen much of his work, but I'll throw Chris Pratt up there too. He's a great actor/guy (from what I've seen him do during "non acting" hours).

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

EtV82Mv.gif

Chris Evans and Chris Pratt.

I'll take Cap's word on his bro. (Anna Faris = Chris Pratt's wife)

giphy.gif

Akio said:
Well then, take it that didn't go well
I'll be nice and wait a week or how ever long I can till I start discussing the episodes but. .

Cayden is a better representative of his House than. . . Uhhhhhhhhh, Dorne. . .

TheAncientCenturion said:
I'll be nice and wait a week or how ever long I can till I start discussing the episodes but. .
Cayden is a better representative of his House than. . . Uhhhhhhhhh, Dorne. . .
Umm thanks? Not sure if that's a compliment or not given I feel etheir doran or the sand snakes did things really terribly. At least no GM fire will rain on my head for being Dornish

Attention! This chat seems to get a lot of red flags for the word rape and discussion of it. To keep with the rules and to stop the constant notifications that I get, I must ask that you all refrain from the constant mention of rape. Since there wasn't actually any roleplaying of it there will be no warnings.

Thank y'all and have a great day!

Akio said:
Umm thanks? Not sure if that's a compliment or not given I feel etheir doran or the sand snakes did things really terribly. At least no GM fire will rain on my head for being Dornish
When Quentyn was cut, I should've known the Dornish Arc was going to be. . . Awful.

DemonKitten said:
Attention! This chat seems to get a lot of red flags for the word rape and discussion of it. To keep with the rules and to stop the constant notifications that I get, I must ask that you all refrain from the constant mention of rape. Since there wasn't actually any roleplaying of it there will be no warnings.
If you don't mind me asking, is this just a bot running around and reacting to our use of the word rape, or was it a player in the RP uncomfortable with it? I just want to know because it wasn't my intention or any other RPer here to make someone feel uneasy. We'll keep the mention of rape down to a minimum, we did go over board with using it to joke around with @Akio's character in the OOC.

DemonKitten said:
Sorry! This is a chat about game of thrones and if you seen the show or read the books the topic is hard to avoid especially when discussing in the OC, well try to keep it down

Also odd that a site would have a bot running around telling mods whenever a no no word is mentioned at any time regardless of context. You'd think they'd let their members come to them if they felt uncomfortable with a word and go off of those complaints rather than them getting a notification every time a certain word is typed in chat.

I feel like people should be able to just warn that there may be explicit content in an RP and if you join you do so at the risk of seeing bad words and things mentioned instead of the whole site being under martial law for bad words. But that's just my opinion. If it turns out somebody actually felt uncomfortable with it I'll be more than glad to try and avoid the topic in OOC.

Leusis said:
Also odd that a site would have a bot running around telling mods whenever a no no word is mentioned at any time regardless of context. You'd think they'd let their members come to them if they felt uncomfortable with a word and go off of those complaints rather than them getting a notification every time a certain word is typed in chat.
I feel like people should be able to just warn that there may be explicit content in an RP and if you join you do so at the risk of seeing bad words and things mentioned instead of the whole site being under martial law for bad words. But that's just my opinion. If it turns out somebody actually felt uncomfortable with it I'll be more than glad to try and avoid the topic in OOC.
I'd guess they just don't consider it to be the best thing to have on their website.

TheAncientCenturion said:
So, has anyone else seen the season 6 premiere?
. . . Anyone else really wishing Winds would come out soon?
Secind thing, I don't trust the show anymore

Akio said:
Secind thing, I don't trust the show anymore
Yeah... All the hype about this season, this episode, and. . .

God. Damn. It's like reading about the death of Ned all over again, but instead of Ned it's witnessing the demise of a great show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back