• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Another Martell even more of an asshole then Cayden?

Also did he just beat him to be the second heir?

Akio said:
Another Martell even more of an asshole then Cayden?
Also did he just beat him to be the second heir?
Yes to the asshole, no to heir, Cayden's direct line, Randy isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Yes to the asshole, no to heir, Cayden's direct line, Randy isn't.
You know Cayden is considered a trained knight in skill level and just went and gathered four years of experience in the disputed lands right xD

Not that I'm sure Cayden would like him very much anyway, they share some passions but if he's forceful with woman or even goes as far to rape he will disagree heavily. Caydens sleeps with a lot of woman but their approaches are completely different

So are wildlings and the nights watch now open to characters or are we waiting for part 2? Also how many men are in each of the three castles on the wall?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
So are wildlings and the nights watch now open to characters or are we waiting for part 2? Also how many men are in each of the three castles on the wall?
That was all I had for The Wall, if anyone's interested in making a Crow, they can do so at Castle black or the Shadow Tower. The plot will follow them eventually. If not? The Wall is on hold till later events force the realm to pay attention to it. For the Wildlings. . You can go ahead and generally have free roam with them. Though there are no;

• Children of the Forest
  • White Walkers
  • Wights

And;

• Winter is Coming
  • Disease/plague is killing people and animals in certain areas.
  • The Thenn's are moving Southward.
  • There are giants/mammoths. . Not in large numbers though.
  • Some tribes (small, and certainly aggressive) have made tentative alliances with the NW.

I think I said there's a bit over 1000-1200 men at the Wall. Castle Black has 145 rangers, 177 builders, and 102 stewards. 424 in all.

The Shadow Tower has 90 Rangers, 143 builders, and 123 stewards. 356 in all.

Eastwatch has 190 rangers, 62 stewards and 168 builders. 420 in all.

Akio said:
Who's playing king beyond the wall?
I left it open for multiple "kings" to be present. That way we get some drama between people who may want to play Wildlings, instead of just it being a Crow hate fest.

Ah, hello. This. I remember something about me needing to reply to something in the Vale. Shit, I really need to stop procrastinating and just make a new heir.

I know I've got the William thing to reply to, but is there anything pressing that I need to attend to? My schedule is about to get tougher, but I'll have some time to do some stuff like this.

Fezzes said:
Ah, hello. This. I remember something about me needing to reply to something in the Vale. Shit, I really need to stop procrastinating and just make a new heir.
I know I've got the William thing to reply to, but is there anything pressing that I need to attend to? My schedule is about to get tougher, but I'll have some time to do some stuff like this.
Kind of want the William thing to done with, I wanted Cayden in Westeros a week ago

Fezzes said:
Also, how is the wife of Maeryn? At the moment, I have no idea what her her name is or if she's alive or anything beyond her existence.
Funnily enough we covered he earlier. No name, I'll leave that up to @Hypnos she is/was a velaryon, most likely dead.

I want to make a king beyond the wall but since Wildlings only respect strength I want him to have a good sword arm but we got a lot of those

Mance became the king beyond the wall and there were hundreds of people in his army that could kill him easily. Strength is not the only thing they respect, most of all they seem to respect winners.

I mean, sure, they respect strength, but it's not like they aren't people, damn. They don't just follow the biggest strongest man there is, otherwise they would be worshiping giants. The wildlings will do exactly what any other human being in Westeros will. Follow a person they're both confident can win, and that they like.

TheAncientCenturion said:
That was all I had for The Wall, if anyone's interested in making a Crow, they can do so at Castle black or the Shadow Tower. The plot will follow them eventually. If not? The Wall is on hold till later events force the realm to pay attention to it. For the Wildlings. . You can go ahead and generally have free roam with them. Though there are no;
  • Children of the Forest
  • White Walkers
  • Wights

And;

• Winter is Coming
  • Disease/plague is killing people and animals in certain areas.
  • The Thenn's are moving Southward.
  • There are giants/mammoths. . Not in large numbers though.
  • Some tribes (small, and certainly aggressive) have made tentative alliances with the NW.

I think I said there's a bit over 1000-1200 men at the Wall. Castle Black has 145 rangers, 177 builders, and 102 stewards. 424 in all.

The Shadow Tower has 90 Rangers, 143 builders, and 123 stewards. 356 in all.

Eastwatch has 190 rangers, 62 stewards and 168 builders. 420 in all.

I left it open for multiple "kings" to be present. That way we get some drama between people who may want to play Wildlings, instead of just it being a Crow hate fest.
No NW at Eastwatch?

Lance was a pretty good fighter though, Tourmund remarked that he killed several wrights and he trashed John Snow at Rattlebones without all the much effort, still maybe instead of a fighter he could be a warg and a tactician

Users who are viewing this thread

Back