• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
This is why Braedon has to die. .
I feel like starting a pool on which Baratheon is going to end up killing Braedon. I mean at this point even Astris doesn't like him. Wendel's obviously playing the field to get the lordship of the house as well, and Rory's being Rory :P

... On that note, 100 dragons on Astris.

WanderingJester said:
I feel like starting a pool on which Baratheon is going to end up killing Braedon. I mean at this point even Astris doesn't like him. Wendel's obviously playing the field to get the lordship of the house as well, and Rory's being Rory :P
... On that note, 100 dragons on Astris.
300 dragons that it's Rory, through indirect means. Indirect I mean he pushes Braedon off the walls of Storm's End and blames it on gravity.
400 on Wendel indirectly getting him killed by doing something stupid. Like say lying to his brother that already hates Breaden about the whereabouts of his sister.

Hypnos said:
400 on Wendel indirectly getting him killed by doing something stupid. Like say lying to his brother that already hates Breaden about the whereabouts of his sister.
To note that you would only get your winnings if Rory wasn't directly involved with murdering Braedon (that includes sending men/assassins after him). Otherwise the pool would go to Centurion. Just a heads up.

WanderingJester said:
To note that you would only get your winnings if Rory wasn't directly involved with murdering Braedon (that includes sending men/assassins after him). Otherwise the pool would go to Centurion. Just a heads up.
It's ok, Breaden seems so adept at making his family hate him that Wendel will probably want to murder him by the time they get to King's Landing. On a side note what do you think are the chances of Osmund's corpse rising from the dead and strangling Breaden to death?

Hypnos said:
Also Breaden Baratheon, Bread of the People.

0ea30e6581caa444fea879ded7ae8ead.jpg

Hypnos said:
It's ok, Breaden seems so adept at making his family hate him that Wendel will probably want to murder him by the time they get to King's Landing. On a side note what do you think are the chances of Osmund's corpse rising from the dead and strangling Breaden to death?
I would give those odds at 1:8, just after Astris at 1:5 winnings and before an actual stag coming out of nowhere and goring Braedon to death at 1:10.

I'd like to throw in a second wager of 200 on Walder. I feel like Walder's going to usurp the Usurper.
I think that's a different pool of just general people killing Braedon. This is just for Baratheons.

Hypnos said:
What if Breaden kills himself? Who wins then?
All gold is refunded to the participants minus a 5% fee for the wager organizer.

The realm wins.
Well, that too, hence the refund.

I feel like TAC is the GRRM of this RP. He has to do all these POVs in these massive posts that we all wait on and complain when they don't come quickly.

Leusis said:
I feel like TAC is the GRRM of this RP. He has to do all these POVs in these massive posts that we all wait on and complain when they don't come quickly.
With that said..... TAC hurry the fuck up!

WanderingJester said:
Also Breaden Baratheon, Bread of the People.
0ea30e6581caa444fea879ded7ae8ead.jpg

I would give those odds at 1:8, just after Astris at 1:5 winnings and before an actual stag coming out of nowhere and goring Braedon to death at 1:10.
Bread of the people sounds like a pretty good slogan for some bread company. Huh.

JustWhipIt said:
Bread of the people sounds like a pretty good slogan for some bread company. Huh.
New profession for Braeden perhaps? You know, abdicate the lordship of the Stags to the rightful brother?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back