• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

I'd make a northern lord to entertain you guys while Veyd is busy doing whatever but I'm already spread thin with 3 characters. I normally only play one

So, I am splitting my post up into two parts. Certain areas will seem unfinished, that's because I planned to have later episodes (with some semi-significant time skips, i.e. four-five hours in a single day) take place further in the post. It won't effect too much, exept a plot point that'll undoubtedly come into play as the RP progresses won't be introduced in this post. My next one, though, it should.

I just need to write for Aiden and then it's a go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aerea's alive? Whhhhhaaaatttt?

giphy.gif

TheAncientCenturion said:
It might effect your party, if Daenna's faction makes it to Westeros very quickly. It might blow over before that.
Cayden will be there on Daenna behalf before the wedding starts very soon, if he learns something has befallen the red hair Targaryen he may very well check in out

Akio said:
Cayden will be there on Daenna behalf before the wedding starts very soon, if he learns something has befallen the red hair Targaryen he may very well check in out
Oh. That'll be a fun fight. Disgraced Kingsguard Ser James Thorne versus Sellsword captain and Price Cayden.

Oh. That'll be a fun fight. Disgraced Kingsguard Ser James Thorne versus Sellsword captain and Price Cayden.
It might happen, he cares little personally for the girl as of now but she is a Targaren and is very valuable to have around even if for no reason just to keep her in his back pocket. If he thought he had a chance to win he may very well attempt it though hr may try to talk first

Still if they do fight it would be fun bout of single combat

Akio said:
It might happen, he cares little personally for the girl as of now but she is a Targaren and is very valuable to have around even if for no reason just to keep her in his back pocket. If he thought he had a chance to win he may very well attempt it though hr may try to talk first
Still if they do fight it would be fun bout of single combat
The only issue is that, unless things happen, the trail will be cold by the time Cayden learns of it. And a war will probably get in the way too.

And agreed. Aerea is very valuable.

The only issue is that, unless things happen, the trail will be cold by the time Cayden learns of it. And a war will probably get in the way too.
And agreed. Aerea is very valuable.
They could actually accidently run into each other, since Cayden is taking the fastest route to the wedding as a singular rider so he's not taking the main roads. Etheir way could be a very interesting plot point if you wished to make it so

Last edited by a moderator:
She was heading to the Tyrells so if she goes back up towards Harrenhall they may cross paths or at least general direction

Akio said:
They could actually accidently run into each other, since Cayden is taking the fastest route to the wedding as a singular rider so he's not taking the main roads. Etheir way could be a very interesting plot point if you wished to make it so
Maybe. We'll see after part 2, when another added portion to the story is revealed. It might change some opinions.

Maybe. We'll see after part 2, when another added portion to the story is revealed. It might change some opinions.
Indeed, and I still have to get Cayden to actually leave Essos. Were held up by Fezzes at the moment

I mean, it's not out of the question to continue posting without Fezzes' reply. I think he would understand that Essos hasn't moved in like three days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back