• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
She ordered her half brother's death! She is not innocent!
Well for this case yes she is. That's a totally different situation. Anyways she can't let Viserys walk around without a care in the world plotting her death. Kuvira have a couple of people doing that already.I think Kuvira would prefer being the only child since everyone has been nothing but problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Well for this case yes she is. That's a totally different situation. Anyways she can't let Viserys walk around without a care in the world plotting her death. Kuvira have a couple of people doing that already.I think Kuvira would prefer being the only child since everyone has been nothing but problems.

[/QUOTE]
Viserys feels exactly the same. Maybe they can come to some agreement, where Kuvira rules The Vale, North, and Stormlands, and Viserys takes the rest?

Viserys feels exactly the same. Maybe they can come to some agreement, where Kuvira rules The Vale, North, and Stormlands, and Viserys takes the rest?
lol not bloody likely

Hmm... she'll consider but it depends how she feels at the time and if he isn't dead before they even have a chance to negotiate .the last part seems very likely.

Akio said:
lol not bloody likely
BOW TO YOUR KING, CAYDEN!

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Hmm... she'll consider but it depends how she feels at the time and if he isn't dead before they even have a chance to negotiate .the last part seems very likely.

[/QUOTE]
She is getting a majority of Westeros and the lucrative trading coast with the Free Cities. She has the potential for a great industry, there.

BOW TO YOUR KING, CAYDEN!
She is getting a majority of Westeros and the lucrative trading coast with the Free Cities. She has the potential for a great industry, there.
That's true but it seems a whole like easier just to kill him. she'll consider it though. Kuvira's unpredictable anything can happen.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]That's true but it seems a whole like easier just to kill him. she'll consider it though. Kuvira's unpredictable anything can happen.

[/QUOTE]
No man be more accursed than a kinslayer.

JustWhipIt said:
Okay. Now that that’s out of the way, time to update the damn overview.
Thank you! That is a good job for someone with your, uh, talents.

And nice post. I still say that your Baratheon posts are the most captivating. I really like the peaks into Braedon's mind we get.

JustWhipIt said:
Okay. Now that that’s out of the way, time to update the damn overview.
I'm actually waiting on that to have a general idea of what's happening everywhere. xD

Thank you! That is a good job for someone with your, uh, talents.
And nice post. I still say that your Baratheon posts are the most captivating. I really like the peaks into Braedon's mind we get.
Captivating enough for you to pledge your allegiance to his cause? You can't blame me for trying.

Red said:
I'm actually waiting on that to have a general idea of what's happening everywhere. xD
Yeah I need to catch up a bit myself. Don't even get me started with Essos, I haven't read that tab in forever.

If the people in charge of the major houses could mention the people they want to be included in the overview, that'd save a lot of time for me digging through the entire RP. @.@

JustWhipIt said:
Captivating enough for you to pledge your allegiance to his cause? You can't blame me for trying.
Yeah I need to catch up a bit myself. Don't even get me started with Essos, I haven't read that tab in forever.

If the people in charge of the major houses could mention the people they want to be included in the overview, that'd save a lot of time for me digging through the entire RP. @.@
Wait, what's going on with the overview? :|

WanderingJester said:
Well I have some time on my hands so I can finally get to re-hauling it.

382.gif

JustWhipIt said:

If Viserys wasn't such a bastard, he might.

For the Targaryen's, there is:

Maeryn

Unnamed Wife (We need to name her, for more then just this purpose)

Viserys Waters/Blackfyre

Corbis

Kuvira

Aerea

Daenna

And a fuck ton of blackfyre's who aren't Viserys.

To my knowledge, there's only one Bolton, who is Vladan. There's Cethann Celitgar, older brother to Varic Celtigar.

WanderingJester said:
I uh, conscripted Whipit to do my job for me. .

JustWhipIt said:
382.gif
Ah I see. The Lannisters and the Tarlys should be up to date in my post under Overview. You may want to hit up @Hypnos though as well. I know he was working on a joint family tree of everyone relating to one another for the Tullys and Bracken and that included a lot of Lannisters also.

If Viserys wasn't such a bastard, he might.
For the Targaryen's, there is:

Maeryn

Unnamed Wife (We need to name her, for more then just this purpose)

Viserys Waters/Blackfyre

Corbis

Kuvira

Aerea

Daenna

And a fuck ton of blackfyre's who aren't Viserys.

To my knowledge, there's only one Bolton, who is Vladan. There's Cethann Celitgar, older brother to Varic Celtigar.

I uh, conscripted Whipit to do my job for me. .
Yeah, that's what I figured.

So! Maeryn's wife (who is NOT a Targaryen, but she may have a parent who's a Targaryen) who wants her? She's obviously dead, but what family should she be from?

So! Maeryn's wife (who is NOT a Targaryen, but she may have a parent who's a Targaryen) who wants her? She's obviously dead, but what family should she be from?
Dornish xD

Also I'm sure Dorne would gladly bow to viserys QQ

Akio said:
Dornish xD
Also I'm sure Dorne would gladly bow to viserys QQ
The Daynes have Valyrian features, right? I suppose she could be a Dayne. .

Viserys isn't related to the mother, if that's what you're getting at.

JustWhipIt said:
382.gif
Family Echo - Free Online Family Tree Maker This is all of the Tullys and Lannisters, most of the Brackens (I don't want to establish Eddards children in case anyone else wants to be a Bracken) I was also meant to add the Stark's but I forgot.

She can always be a Velaryon, they've always married into the Ataris in the past, plus it would make Baelor Kuvira's uncle.

Hypnos said:
Family Echo - Free Online Family Tree Maker This is all of the Tullys and Lannisters, most of the Brackens (I don't want to establish Eddards children in case anyone else wants to be a Bracken) I was also meant to add the Stark's but I forgot.
She can always be a Velaryon, they've always married into the Ataris in the past, plus it would make Baelor Kuvira's uncle.
. . I do like that connection.

A lot.

Let's do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back