• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

He has been explicitly clear he doesn't want any other author to take over and finish it either (he considers it FF and despises FF).

So that'd suck.

TheAncientCenturion said:
He has been explicitly clear he doesn't want any other author to take over and finish it either (he considers it FF and despises FF).
So that'd suck.
I would probably piss on his grave

Book Jorah is creepy as Hell. I'd support her ontop of anyone (preferrably Jon, but that's unlikely) else.
Oh wow, didn't expect another Dany/Jon shipper. Do you also believe in Jon being a Targ as well? (I think he's actually Ned's nephew with his father as Rhaegar).

WanderingJester said:
Oh wow, didn't expect another Dany/Jon shipper. Do you also believe in Jon being a Targ as well? (I think he's actually Ned's nephew with his father as Rhaegar).
It's the most plausible theory out there, honestly. Considering that GRRM wanted ASOIAF to be a trilogy, and the hand over fist foreshadowing about Lyanna, Ned, and Jon's brooding over his mother. . I'd say it is true. I ship them because I am soulless, but I also love, love Val/Jon.

WanderingJester said:
That's the most common pairing of his parents and his relationship actually.

It's the most plausible theory out there, honestly. Considering that GRRM wanted ASOIAF to be a trilogy, and the hand over fist foreshadowing about Lyanna, Ned, and Jon's brooding over his mother. . I'd say it is true. I ship them because I am soulless, but I also love, love Val/Jon.
My question is if Jon comes back from the dead is he free to his oath to the watch? He guarded the wall till death

Akio said:
My question is if Jon comes back from the dead is he free to his oath to the watch? He guarded the wall till death
I think he will break his oath in a way, but I dislike the mass amounts of people clinging together that throw up Jon'll be this dark, brooding, oath breaker (free from being called as such) and run around as KINGINDANORF.

It is a technicality that Jon can leave, he won't see it like that, if the NW's stands afterwards. I see Jon reforming the purpose of the Watch, and going south to find allies and defeat those who threaten him/the Watch. In a way, yes, he will break his oath, and he won't be the same.

There is no point waiting for it, they have stated multiple times publicly to view the show and the books as separate universes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Hey I hated book Dorne long before show Dorne even existed, fuck Dorne.
lol why?

Lancelot said:
There is no point waiting for it, they have stated multiple times publicly to view the show and the books as separate universes.
I dont like the show universe, i dont watch it

Akio said:
lol why?
To each their own, I myselfenjoy the books more but I also love the show.

I amnot very fond of book eleteists.

Akio said:
lol why?
Several reasons, Arianne's entire revenge plot for one which was horribly planned out and she just came off as selfish and an all around terrible person, everyone treating Doran like a genius when in reality his plan wasn't very sound, sending his unattractive son to try and seduce the reportedly most beautiful woman in the realm. Oh! And Quentyn.

Hypnos said:
Several reasons, Arianne's entire revenge plot for one which was horribly planned out and she just came off as selfish and an all around terrible person, everyone treating Doran like a genius when in reality his plan wasn't very sound, sending his unattractive son to try and seduce the reportedly most beautiful woman in the realm. Oh! And Quentyn.
Everyone loves Oberyn. And Doran is a paranoid old man.

Lancelot said:
To each their own, I myselfenjoy the books more but I also love the show.
I amnot very fond of book eleteists.
I loved both show and books equally until season 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back