• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Red said:
Civil War was alright. :) )
Haven't seen a Marvel movie since the Winter Soldier.

It's not that I don't like them it is I haven't had time to see them in the cinema. And here we only have 1 cinema

Lancelot said:
Haven't seen a Marvel movie since the Winter Soldier.
It's not that I don't like them it is I haven't had time to see them in the cinema. And here we only have 1 cinema
At this point there are way too many of them to watch them all at the cinema. That being said I'm still going to totally watch civil war at the cinema.

Hypnos said:
At this point there are way too many of them to watch them all at the cinema. That being said I'm still going to totally watch civil war at the cinema.
Just wanted to make sure we're on the same page. You would like me to write in the post to ride Agnes out of Horn Hill so that she can meet up with her father, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Just wanted to make sure we're on the same page. You would like me to write in the post to ride Agnes out of Horn Hill so that she can meet up with her father, right?
Yeah, sure.

WanderingJester said:
Not too bad, had a weird dream last night but can't really remember what it was about now. hbu?
I'm fine, just sitting here on a computer talking to a guy about a dream he had but can't remember.

Hypnos said:
I'm fine, just sitting here on a computer talking to a guy about a dream he had but can't remember.
Well, if he remembers, can you let me know what it was? Might've been the same dream I had :P

JustWhipIt said:
Currently dying of allergies. But other than that, pretty good!
Woah. Same here actually.
I only remember a slightly horrified feeling combined with the disappointment of failure. What was weird about your dream?

WanderingJester said:
Well, if he remembers, can you let me know what it was? Might've been the same dream I had :P
I only remember a slightly horrified feeling combined with the disappointment of failure. What was weird about your dream?
Something about food and buffets... :|

I'm sorry guys a lot of things happened this week.

Beyonce's visual album was major and because of that I forgot to watch the new episode of game of thrones. I regret nothing.

So what did I miss?

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]I'm sorry guys a lot of things happened this week.
Beyonce's visual album was major and because of that I forgot to watch the new episode of game of thrones. I regret nothing.

So what did I miss?

[/QUOTE]
I've been in the same place, well, not missing things for a Beyonce album. . . And yeah. The episode was. . . Ehhhhh.

I don't think you missed too much. I certainly didn't post.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I've been in the same place, well, not missing things for a Beyonce album. . . And yeah. The episode was. . . Ehhhhh.
I don't think you missed too much. I certainly didn't post.
Hmmm interesting as long as Jaime doesn't die, I'm fine.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Hmmm interesting as long as Jaime doesn't die, I'm fine.

[/QUOTE]
He is probably my favorite character on the show. If he dies, I'll rage.

He is probably my favorite character on the show. If he dies, I'll rage.
I agree on that, I would join you. Idk I think games of thrones is kind of meh now. Not as hyped as I thought I would be.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]I agree on that, I would join you. Idk I think games of thrones is kind of meh now. Not as hyped as I thought I would be.

[/QUOTE]
You're feeling that too? Yeah. . . It was a lot better earlier, but the writing kind of went down a bit, and as the story enters the end phase it seems stream lined.

Do you read the books too?

Oh? So I hear you guys like Jaime now huh?

f0ac5af7de779f95c8d9479fc35377b2.jpg

You're feeling that too? Yeah. . . It was a lot better earlier, but the writing kind of went down a bit, and as the story enters the end phase it seems stream lined.
Do you read the books too?
Yeah of course I did. The books are way better but that's how it usually is. Yeah I know what you mean

WanderingJester said:
Oh? So I hear you guys like Jaime now huh?
f0ac5af7de779f95c8d9479fc35377b2.jpg
Shhh don't say such a thing. You promised me Jaime in tight clothing and I'm still waiting!

Lol jk... Well kinda

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back